Status: Active, but slow updates

Hidden Bundle of Joy.

Chapter 5

6 1/2 months.
"Babe i'm going to look at furniture with your mum, do you want to come" i asked as i slipped my shoes on. I was wearing leggings and one of Ashtons tanks & hoodies.
"No, i can't babe, i have a skype meeting, the boys are coming over in 10"
"okay we'll i'll send you pictures if anything takes my fancy"
"Okay, love you" he said from the Kitchen
"oh no goodbye kiss, how rude" i said walking to him
"come here then, i thought you were going to walk out the door"
he pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead before kissing my lips
"have a nice time with my mum tell her i said hi"
"will do and if you have a meeting and the boys are going to be here in 10 shouldn't you get dressed"
he was sat eating toast in just sweatpants
"i said the boys re coming in 10 the meeting isn't for a hour or so"
a horn beeped from outside
"that's your mum, tell the boys i said hi and i will be back soon"
"love you" he said as i walked towards the front door
"love you too" i said as i went out and towards Anne's car
"Hey Anne" i said getting in the front
"Hey Olivia, how are you doing"
"good thank you and yourself"
"i'm great, i'm excited to look at baby stuff, it just gives you such joy looking at all the cute little outfits"
"i know, it just sucks that Ash and I cant really do it together"
"Yeah, but you know theres always the next one"
"Anne, Ayla isn't even born yet and you're thinking about another child, not for a long time i hope"
"i'm just saying" she laughed
i laughed with her as we pulled up to babies r us
"so what are we looking for"
"well we've got the cot and a wardrobe, i would like a mosey basket for our room, we need a dresser/changing table, we kind of have a winnie the pooh theme going on as the cot and wardrobe have winnie and rest embroidered on them" I said as we walked inside
"and then other little bits we think of right" Anne added
"yeah, we haven't got a pushchair or car seat or anything yet, but we thought we would just get that nearer to her birth"
"So did you get the cot from here" she asked as we walked around
"Yeah i saw it online, and i did what i hate doing we ordered it without seeing it in person but we were reassured that if we didn't like it we could return it, but i love it, i was obsessed with Winnie the pooh until i was about 12"
"What about this mosey basket" she said pointing to a white hooded lined basket with winnie the pooh sheet.
"It's so cute" i took a picture and sent it to Ashton
"we'll walk around and see what the boy replies with" i said after putting my phone away again.
We were in Babies r us for like 2 and a half hours. we ended up getting the Mosey basket White dresser/changing table and i even bought a car seat it was super cute pink Minnie Mouse one i couldn't not get it. Anne also bought a really cute Minnie mouse bodysuit it had a "tutu" skirt and a tiny hat with ears. She is going to look so cute in it. We got some bodysuits, cute little hats and mittens and other random stuff like a bath rub to go into the bath, monitors for the rooms, we got one that the main unit has a video screen so we can see her in her cot for our room and then 2 other monitors for like in the living room, kitchen.
"do you want to go get something to eat before i take you home" Anne asked
"that would be lovely"
we got into the car and headed to a little cafe. The car ride was filled with small chatter about Lauren, Harry, Maui and how they are doing.
When we pulled up to the cafe we got a space right outside which was nice because it was raining and i did not feel like walking in the rain
we got seated by the window and i hate rain when you are in it but watching it from inside it just feels so calming.

"So have you and Ash decided on what you are doing"
"about what" i asked as i finished a move full of my salad.
"about the promo tour"
"oh yeah, he's going to do the aussie promo, i have an 8 month appointment and during that we are going to ask if there is any since of a early labour happening and that will decide if he's going to Europe or not and he's 100% not going to America, it's way to close to the due date. i think they are scheduled to come back home a day or 2 before my due date"
"if i was him i wouldn't go to Europe at all either, weren't you and Maui both early and from what you and your dad have told me you have shown a lot of the same things your mum went through so Ayla-Mai being early might not be a surprising thing"
"Yeah we were but at the end of the day it is his decision if he goes or not, i'm not going to force him to stay with me, but i will give him every single detail when it comes to him deciding"
"Thats good, he will have to make the final decision, lets just hope he makes the right one"
we ate our food quietly for a few minutes just enjoying each others company, Anne really is like a mother to me, of course i wish my own mother was here but it's so nice to have Annes support, you hear so often the mother of a boyfriend dislikes the girlfriend even more when that girl is pregnant with her sons child at a young age, but Anne has been nothing but supportive.
"oh my god, excuse me but are you Olivia Leroy" i heard a little voice behind me say
i turned around and it was so much a little girl but maybe 12/13 year old
"yes i am"
"Oh my god and you're with Ashtons mum, hi" she said waving to Anne
"hello, whats your name" Anne said
"Rebecca, i'm such a huge from of 5sos and i love you Olivia, can i please get a picture"
"um sure" i said
she gave her phone to Anne
"Why don't you crouch down next to Olivia"
she moved down so our head were at the same level and Anne took the picture
"Thank you so much, i wish you would go to move things with Ashton again,i loved seeing how much he loves you in pictures, you can really see it when he looks at you, you're so lucky"
"Aww thank you, maybe i will"
"Coe on Rebecca" we heard as a middle aged women walked up to us
"sorry for bothering your lunch"
"no, no it's fine, I'll tell Ashton and the boys you said hi Rebecca"
"thank you, bye" she said waving as her mum dragged her away.
We paid our bill as well and headed back to my house. I'm still not use to saying it. i have a house, Ashton and I have a house.
i text him saying i was on my way back and he said he was still in the meeting so to come in quietly. The drive was only 5 minutes and Anne helped me with the bags/boxes by putting them in the Garage and i said bye to her as i went through the door into the hallway by the kitchen. I saw the boys at the dinning room table with the laptop talking so i left them to it. I went into the bedroom and took a nap.