Status: Active, but slow updates

Hidden Bundle of Joy.

Chapter 43

4 hours later the car was pulling up to the drop off section of the red carpet. The 4 hour drive was okay. Ayla slept for most of it. I Decided that Ayla and i will not be walking the carpet. i just dont want her exposed like that. Probably doesn't make much sense when you think shes being exposed at the awards show anyway but like sitting on my lap, not the center of attention and walking a carpet with people flashing cameras everywhere are two different things. So the boys are going to get out and start walking and Ayla and I will get out after and walk "behind" the carpet following the boys up with Jake and Tony as our security. Jake will pay more attention to Ayla and I and Tony on the boys.
"Okay you boys ready" tony asked
"yup" was the response
"have fun babe" i said
he leaned over Aylas car seat and kissed me
"see you in a bit"
the car fully stopped and the door was open. Screams started and you couldn't even see who was in the car. Luke got out first, then Michael, Calum and Ash followed by Tony.
"those are for you daddy Ay" i said unbuckling her.
Jake got out, then helped me out before i lifted Ayla up.
"ready Liv" Jake asked
"yup lets get this over with"
people started screaming and i was confused because it's just me. Like i'm a nobody. I covered Aylas ears a little while we started to walk. I saw the boys up a bit on the carpet doing interviews. Jake and I walked along the back line away from the press and cameras. We made it up to the end where pictures get taken and stood off to the side to wait for the boys. They came up and waited their turn to pose. Finally it was their turn.
"Look Ayla, look at daddy" i said pointing my finger over.
she clapped her hands and then started bouncing like she does when she wants to be handed over to someone.
"he'll be over in a minute baby girl"
"Hey Liv, come over here" i heard
"no i'm not bringing her out there" i shook my head
"please" Ashton begged
i shook my head
"sorry guys, mum says no" he said
"just olivia then" i heard a pap shout.
i huffed when all the boys looked at me.
"can you take her for a second, she will probably cry but just bounce her a little" i said to Jake
"sure, dont be too long, i dont do well with crying babies" he laughed
i handed her over and she fussed in his arms as i walked to the boys
"quickly, she is fussing" i said as i stood between Ash and Luke with Michael on Ash's other side and Calum next to Luke.
shouting and flashing went off. "this way, that way, look here, over it" was all i heard
"okay that's enough" i said
Ash hugged me a little and kissed the top of my head before i walked back over to Jake.
"sorry" i said taking Ay. She was fussing with me now too, all because they wanted dumb pictures.
"come on Ay Daddy will be over in a minute"
the boys finished with the carpet and came over
"can you take her please" i said to Ash
"sure, come here princess" she settled when he took her. i was glad she settled with him and we started to walk into the venue. i was half expecting her to fuss until she went to Michael because of this morning but i guess daddy has the special touch. We found our seats and i took a set between Michael and Ashton. Ayla sat happily on his lap and it was the cutest thing. i snapped a picture, both their heads were looking at Luke who has standing up. their matching outfits, i just gushed at the sight of my baby girl and handsome man.
@OliviaJess can i just gush for a minute at this previous sight.
I attached the picture and within seconds i was getting replies like "OH MY GOD THEY ARE MATCHING" "TOO CUTE" "LOOK AT LUKE" "SHES ADORABLE"
I then realised fully where i am. Me a girl from Sydney Australia sat in a room in Las Vegas USA surrounded by hella famous people. what am i doing here.
"you okay Liv" Michael asked me
"yeah just kinda in shock that i'm here" i said
"it's surreal isn't it"
"yeah, like we are from Sydney. i'm a nobody in a room full of these amazingly talented people"
"talking about amazingly talented people, look behind you" Michael said
i turned to the side to face Ash and i saw THE Taylor Swift and she was walking this way
"oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" i started mumbled.
"Babe are you okay" Ash leaned over to me
"t-t-taylor Swift" i said
"breath babe, i know you love her but breath"
"i'm trying"
"hi" i heard and i looked up
"oh my god" i said out loud and covered my mouth quickly
"Hi Taylor, I'm Ashton" Ashton said all calm like this wasn't a big deal. Like hello you've never met her before either, how are you so calm it's fucking Taylor Swift.
"I just wanted to come over and say that you guys are absolutely adorable" she said
"Thank you, it was my idea" Ash said
i finally found my words and said "yeah"
"sorry, this is my girlfriend Olivia, shes a big fan of yours" Ash said
"nice to meet you Olivia, my cats called Olivia"
i "eeped" out loud i'm so embarrassed. Ash just laughed at me
"how about we take a picture" Taylor said
"Here Mike can you take it" i asked
"sure Liv" he took my phone and taylor moved nearer to us.
"okay done" Mike said
"thank you"
"We'll i'll leave you guys alone now" she said
"thank you so much" i said
"Bye cutie" she said playing with Aylas little hand. Oh my god Taylor Swift just touched my daughter. Can i die.
she walked away and i let out every breath i was holding in.
"oh my god Olivia, that was so funny to watch" Calum said
"shut up" i mumbled
"oh my god" Luke mocked in a high pitch voice
"i hate you guys"
"aww baby, you were adorable" Ash said kissing my forehead.
he took my phone, typed stuff then handed it back. I got a notification
@Ashton5sos Look who @oliviajess just had a freak out over
he attached the picture Michael took. I looked insane, i was smiling so much. Ash was just smiling normally, Taylor was flawless and Ayla was looking at Taylor with a "who the fuck are you" face.

The awards started and to be honest, they are very boring. Just sitting there watching people read off prompters and then winners going up and repeat. Ayla got restless and moved her way off Ash and was sitting on his feet, then she crawled her way over to Michael and reached her arms up and him. He picked her up and started bouncing her on his knee and doing the whole pretend to drop but not really game, she was having fun and distracted her from just sitting there. i knew she was going to need a feed soon and that was why she was being restless but the boys category hadn't happened yet and i didn't want to miss it.
"and now heres Gig Hadid and travie mccoy to present best new artist"
this was it, this is their category.
"and the winner is"
"5 Seconds of Summer" i jumped up out of my seat and hugged Ashton and gave him a kiss
i hugged Luke and Calum too and Michael was standing with Ayla
Ashton, Calum and Luke had already started to walk up and Ayla did not want to leave Michael
"What should i do" he said panicking
"Just, um, just take her go you need to get up there" i said
he gave me an are you sure look and i just said "go
he jogged a bit to meet the boys as the got up.
Ashton look at Michael, then at me with a concerned look
"it's okay" i mouthed. I stayed standing as i watched them accepted the award
"we would just like to thank our amazin 5sos fam for getting her here, we are just 4 boys from Sydney and we never imagined we would be standing here. So thank you" Luke said
"thank you to everyone who made this possible, thank you to my family and friends in believing in me and most importantly thank you to Olivia for putting up with us lads as we go on this journey" ash said
Michael moved forward with Ayla and pretended to let her speak
"i guess she doesn't have anything else to add" he laughed. i chuckled and saw that she saw Ashton and did the arm gesture to him so he took her and kissed her cheek before they walked off stage.
They sat back down a couple minutes later.
"So why did he bring her up" Ashton asked once sat
"she was being fussy and we panicked" i said
"we'll i'm sure she probably stole the show"
"obviously" i laughed
and she did. everyone on twitter were talking about her and how cute the moment with Michael was and apparently they even saw the moment between Mike and me when we panicked.
overall the billboard awards were a success.