Status: working on it

You're Something I Need

One Dinner

" I hate him" Haley moaned to Ben over Skype, she had only been in Brazil a few days, and already he had gotten under her skin. Ben chuckled, he didn't get why she hated the footballer that much. " Come on, he can't be that bad" He said, smiling a little. " He is not bad, he is worse" Haley said, glancing at the time, she had to be at Portugal's team training in an hour. " Maybe if you get to know him, you will find out he is not that bad" Ben said. " I don't need to get to know him, he is an arrogant Idiot, nothing will change" she said. Ben laughed at Haley rant. " What about the other players?" he asked, deciding to change the subject. " So far they are pretty nice" she said, she had Interviewed a couple of them and they hadn't seem too bad, unlike their captain. Haley glanced at her watch once more, she had to go. " I have to go, but I will call you tomorrow Maybe" she said. " Okay and don't go too hard on Ronaldo" Ben said, before signing off. Haley frowned at Ben's last comment, nobody ever went hard on Ronaldo, they all went easy on him, because of his Charm and who he was.

*2001*

Haley watched as Cristiano clowned around with his friends, she was getting sick of being his dirty little secret. He had kept to his word, he had taken her out on dates, to places where he knew nobody from school would dare go to. Jessica caught her eye, for a second she thought Jessica was going to walk over to her table, and give her more abuse. Cristiano leaned over and whispered something into her ear, distracting her from Haley. Haley had enough, she got to her feet and walked out the school hall. She decided she may as well go and study for her history exam. She walked into the Tutoring room, placing her bag onto the floor. She took out her notes and began to read over them. " Ah there you are" she heard a familiar voice say, she looked up at her secret boyfriend. " What are you doing here? I thought you would be spending time with your idiotic friends" she said bitterly. Haley was in a bad mood and she was taking it out on him. Cristiano frowned at his girlfriend, she was angry again, It's all she seemed to be lately and he was getting sick of it. " Should I come back when you are in a better Mood?" he asked. " How about you don't come back" she muttered under her breath, but he still heard her. " If that is what you want, then I will go, bye Haley" he said, turning to go. " Cristiano, wait" she called after him, making him stop. He turned back to face her " I am sorry, I am just in a crappy mood" she said, getting up and walking over to him. Cristiano looked down at her, he could see something was bothering her. " Is that all it is?" he asked. " Yes" she said, hugging him. She didn't want to admit the real reason, because she knew it would cause more trouble for them.

*Present day*

Haley watched as Portugal trained, The team was so bad, it was obvious that their plan on doing well at the world cup, depended on Cristiano. Right now he didn't even look at all good. She had a feeling Portugal were not going to do well at this world cup. Haley wrote a couple of notes down, she wished she didn't have to be here, but she could be professional. Bento finally called time on Training, she watched as he walked over to his captain to have a few words. It got a little heated, before Bento walked off. Cristiano looked up and over at her a small smirk playing on his lips, he began to walk towards her. Haley could either run or she could Stay and show him, he had no power over her anymore, she chose the latter. " Nice Training session" she said sarcastically. Cristiano ignored her sarcasm, and decided to ask Haley to have dinner with him. " We need to talk, You should have dinner with me tonight" he said. Haley shook her head, same old Ronaldo. " Not going happen" she said, picking up her bag and headed towards the exit, he quickly caught up with her and turned her back round to face him. " Scared?" he said with a taunting smile. " No, I just don't want to have dinner with you" she said, smiling coldly at him. " Sure you don't" he said grinning at her. " Not every girl wants to have dinner with Cristiano Ronaldo" she fired back at him. " Most girls do, If I remember correctly, you used to love having dinner with me" he said, with a knowing smirk on his face. Haley blushed little, Remembering the last dinner they had together. It had been the night he had taken her Virginity.

*2001*

Haley looked around Cristiano's room, she was a little touched that he had gone to all this trouble for her. " Wow Cristiano" she mumbled, as she took in the scene in front of her. " I thought you would like it" he said, wrapping his arms around her waist, he was glad she had liked it. Cristiano had gone to a lot of trouble setting this up, he wanted tonight to be special for Haley. " Thank you" she said, raising her lips to give him a quick kiss. She then pulled away and sat down to eat the dinner, Cristiano had obviously ordered for them.

Once dinner was out of the way, Cristiano and Haley made small talk about what they were going to do after school. He was going to play football and she wanted to be a sports reporter. " Maybe when I am famous, you will cover some of my matches" he smirked at Haley. " Who says you will ever be famous" she gently teased. " Just watch and you will see" he said, leaning over for a kiss. " So sure of yourself aren't you Ronaldo?" she said as they pulled apart, with a teasing smile on her face. It was one of things she loved about him, he was so sure of what he wanted to be. " Yes, I know It will happen" he said, watching as Haley played with her necklace. " It was a thing she did when she got nervous. " You okay?" he asked Haley. She nodded, she wanted to give something to Cristiano, that nobody would ever get. He had been kind and patient with her over the last few months. " I am ready" she said, glancing at his bed. Cristiano gulped nervously, he was used to having sex, but not when he actually liked someone. " You sure?" he asked, not wanting to push her into doing something she may regret. " I am sure, I want you to be my first Cristiano" she said.

*Present Day*

" Earth to Haley" Cristiano said, clicking his fingers in front of Haley's face " Huh" she said, coming back from her trip down Memory lane. " I said you used to love having dinners with me" he said. Haley shot him a dark look, " That was before you broadcast to the whole school, how awful I was in bed, and that you only slept with me, because I begged you" she said furiously. Cristiano cringed at what Haley had just said, he wasn't proud of that Moment. He had liked being popular, his friends had found out about their relationship and had said, if he didn't do what they said, he would be an outcast like Haley. Cristiano should have told them where to go, but he made the biggest mistake of his life and choose them over Haley. " We aren't in school any more Haley" he said. " Yes, and I am not in love with you anymore, so you can't order me to have dinner with you" she shot back. " I know what I did back them was wrong, and if I could take it back I would, but I can't I am sorry for what I did" he said. Haley met his brown eyes, she wanted to believe him, but he had hurt her to many times in the past so she knew better than to believe him. " I don't believe you" she hissed at him. " I know you don't, let me take you out to dinner and let me show you, how sorry I am" he said. Haley knew he wouldn't leave her alone till he got what he wanted. " Fine, one dinner and you will leave me alone deal" she said. Cristiano smiled at her, she didn't want to admit it, but she had missed that smile, it could make her do anything. " One dinner" he agreed. Knowing that they would have a lot more dinners than that in the Future, he just needed to get Haley to warm to him again.