Status: working on it

You're Something I Need

Arriving In Brazil

Haley was feeling tired and horrible, after her flight to Brazil, she just wanted to get to the Hotel and Sleep. waving down a taxi, she quickly climbed in and gave the driver the hotel's name. She sat back and looked out the window, not looking forward to the next couple of weeks. He would somehow get her to talk to him, it was a speciality of his. The Man maybe annoying, but he didn't give up till he got his way.

*2001*

Haley shook her head as Cristiano, missed another tutoring session. He had missed them all, since they had kissed a couple of weeks back. She was getting sick of wasting her time on him, she hadn't asked him to kiss her. Sighing to herself, she grabbed her books, and headed out the Library. Hurrying down the school hall, she made her way outside. Surprise, Surprise, there was Cristiano, hanging out with his friends. The anger got the better of her, she stormed over to their little group. Most of them just gave her a dirty look. Haley ignored them, and turned her attention on Cristiano. Who was currently making out with girl number 4 or was it 5 of the week, she wasn't sure, she lost count after the second girl. " When you are done, I need to talk to you Cristiano" she said Coldly. Cristiano pulled back from the girl, who glared at Haley, for daring to interrupt them. " What do you want?" he asked, feeling a little bad for the way he was talking to her. " You have missed the last two weeks of our study sessions, so I am here to tell you am Done, go screw yourself, Without my help, you will fail" she said smugly. Then turned and began walking away from the horrible group. " Haley" she heard Cristiano call after her, but she ignored him and walked on. Haley spent the rest of the day, avoiding Cristiano, It wasn't as hard as she expected. It was only when Classes ended that he finally caught up with her. " Go away" she hissed at him, as he walked beside her. " I want to apologize" he said quietly, he knew he had been a bit out of order, she was only trying to help him. " For what being an ass, or the kiss" she said bluntly. " Both" Cristiano said. Haley forced a smile on her face " Apology not accepted, now leave me alone" she spat at him. Cristiano watched as she stormed away from him, he felt a little smile playing on his lips, he liked that she didn't take his Crap.

Haley was in the middle of doing her homework, when her father shouted up, saying she had a guest at the door. She frowned, who would be knocking at her door. Haley quickly made her way downstairs and almost cursed loudly when she saw Cristiano standing there, with some lame flowers. " Didn't I tell you to leave me alone?" she asked, as he handed her the flowers. " You did, but you are right without you, I am going to Fail" he said. Haley rolled her eyes at him, before she pulled him upstairs to her room. " Door stays open Haley" Her father shouted up after them. " You have one more Chance, you blow it and that it is, I am done with you" she warned. Cristiano, nodded, as he looked around her room, he was a little surprised " You like Football?" he asked. " I love it" she said, handing Cristiano a maths book. " I am going to be a footballer' He boasted. " You are too skinny to be a footballer" she mocked. " Just you wait, I will show you" he said, as they got started on their studying.

* Present day*

Haley arrived at the hotel, to be told her room had been moved onto the same floor as the Portugal's team. " Figures" Haley muttered, as she thanked the girl and took her key card. She walked towards the Elevator, when she heard that Familiar laugh. Haley quickly pressed the button, hoping it would hurry up. She really didn't want to see Cristiano right now. Stepping into the Elevator, she pressed level 4. " Hold that door open" she heard Cristiano call out, she Met his gaze, a little smirk on her face as the doors closed in his face. She knew it was childish, but she couldn't help but laugh a little. Finally she arrived at her floor, just wanting to get to her room, so she could relax. Haley arrived at her room, she opened the door, and made her way into the room. Admiring the room, she would be spending the next few weeks in. She placed her suitcase on the floor, slipping her shoes off, she flopped onto the bed. Closing her eyes, she could feel herself drifting off to sleep, when she heard a knock at her door. Grumbling to herself, she slowly made her way to the door. Pulling it open, she saw who was standing outside, and went to slam the door in his face. " Not this time" he said, keeping the door open with his feet. " If you want to play at this world cup, I suggest you move your foot" she hissed at him. " You wouldn't dare" he said, pushing her door open. Cristiano swaggered in like he owed the place, she hated his confidence, she hated everything about him. " I thought I told you, I don't want to talk to you, I am only here because I have no choice" she hissed at him. " Everyone has a choice" he said, looking at Haley. She was a lot more attractive, than she had been at sixteen. " You haven't met my boss" she shot back. " Admit it, a part of you wanted to see me again" he said, arrogantly. " Oh please, I would be glad if I never saw you again, after what you did" she snarled at him. " You weren't complaining at the time" he said, He had done many bad things to Haley, but he wasn't going to let her blame him, for following his career. " I didn't know you were going to Cruelly announce it to the whole school afterwards" she yelled at him. " About that, Did you get the full facts?" he asked. " Do you have a twin? because I am pretty sure that It was you, saying those horrible things about me?" she said, A lot of feelings she thought were dead and Buried were starting to show up again. " If you let me explain?" he asked. " I don't want to hear it, Its too late, now can you please leave" she asked, opening the door again. " This is not over" he warned. " This was over 13 years ago, now get out" she hissed at him. " We will talk more over dinner tomorrow" he said confidently, as he walked out her room. " Like hell we will" she said angrily, slamming the door shut. It seemed he still had an affect on her, and she was fuming with herself for getting so worked up over him.

*2001*

Haley caught Cristiano looking at her, as they studied in his bedroom. He had been doing that a lot recently, when he didn't think she was looking, he would stare at her. " Why are you staring at me?" she asked him. " You look different today, have you done something?" he asked. " No, same old me" Haley said, as she stopped for a quick break. " Well you look pretty" he said, making Haley choke on her water. " Cristiano Ronaldo, calling me Pretty, well I am so honoured" she said sarcastically. " I mean it" he said, pulling her to him a little. " Are you feeling okay?" she asked, feeling his head. " Stop it, Haley" he said, getting annoyed that she wasn't taking him Seriously. Haley frowned at his tone, something was up with him. " Have you been dumped again?" she asked. " Please, I don't get dumped" he said, a cocky grin appearing on his face. " Then what is wrong with you?" she asked. " I like you" he blurted out. Haley stared at him in shock, " You like me as in a friend way?" she asked. Cristiano slowly shook his head. " You like me in a more than friend way?" she asked, feeling her heart skip a little, she wouldn't let herself believe that he actually liked her. Instead of answering her, he Kissed Haley instead, taking her by surprise. Haley never thought they would be kissing, especially after what happened after they had kissed the first time. Cristiano pushed her back on his bed, he pressed a quick kiss to her neck, smiling at the reaction he was getting from Haley. His hand slipped under her top. " Cristiano, this is going a little too fast" she said, as he sucked on her neck. He pulled away, his dark eyes locked onto hers " Do you trust me?" he asked. " A little" she said, she still had a little doubt about him. " I won't push you into something you are not ready for, this is just a little warm up act" he said. " Okay" Haley said quietly, as Cristiano's lips met hers again. He pulled back and frowned down at her " You haven't said you liked me" he said. Haley grinned up at him " I thought that was obvious" she said, before she pulled him back onto of her. These new feelings were going to get her into trouble, but right now she didn't care.

*Present day*

Cristiano sat, half listening to Bento talk about formations. He was a little distracted thinking about Haley. He was surprised she had come to Brazil, but was glad, he hoped to make it up to her for being such a jackass in School. He cringed at the old Memories, he had really liked her, but let his friends get in the way, of what had been his first real Relationship. He was happy with how his life was today, but he wanted to put past mistakes correct.He knew he was thirteen years too late, but it was better late than Never right?. " Ronaldo are you listening?" Bento called out to his distracted captain. " Yes, boss" he called back. His eyes wandering over to Haley as she walked into the room. " This is Haley Davis, she will be reporting on our Matches, as well as getting interviews out of you lot, so please be nice" Bento called out. Cristiano watched as she smiled at Bento. He always loved her smiles, they were one of her best features.

*2001*

Haley smiled at Cristiano, as she walked past him in the school hallway. They had been secretly seeing each other as a couple, for a few months now, she was falling for him and fast. " Who are you smiling at Freak?" Jessica the girl standing next to Cristiano asked. " No one" Haley said, biting on her lip nervously. " Good make sure you keep it that way" Jessica said, smacking the books out of her arms, they fell to the ground. Haley could hear them all laughing but she wouldn't them see her tears, they weren't worth it. Haley quickly grabbed her books and went to walk away, when Jessica stepped in her path. Haley glanced over at Cristiano, he kept his gaze on the ground. " Don't look at him, he won't help you, you don't smile at him ever again, got that freak" Jessica asked. " Crystal" Haley said, before running down the hall, anything to get away from the group.

Cristiano later found her in the Library, she looked coldly up at him, before she focused on her maths homework. " I am sorry about her" he said, sitting down beside Haley. " Careful, you shouldn't sit to close to me" she said. Cristiano frowned at her, she was obviously still upset. " Okay, Haley vent your anger out on me" he said, knowing he deserved it, for not sticking up for her earlier. " I am sick of being your dirty little secret" she said, at first the sneaking about was fun, but it was getting boring know. " You know how I feel about you, I tell you enough" he said. " How about you show me, I am sick of you only seeing me, when It's about School" she hissed at him. " What do you want from me? he asked quietly. " I want you, to take me on a date, a proper one, not one spending the night in your bedroom, making out" she said. " Okay" Cristiano agreed. Haley stared at, a little surprised he agreed. " You will do that?" she asked. " If you want a Proper date, then a Proper date you will get" he said, smiling softly at his surprised girlfriend's face. " Really?" Haley asked, her face lightening up at the prospect of a real date with Cristiano. " Yeah, you pick and that is where we will go" he said. " Great, well let me think about that, while you get on with studying" Haley said happily. she couldn't wait for their date, maybe she should vent to him more, to get what she wants.