Status: Please not hate

My Life as Ronnie Radke's and Lil Wayne's Daughter

Chapter 1

Friday June 17,2014
I woke up to my alarm clock blasting in my ear. I hit the dismissed button. I looked at my iphone 5 that was on my side table.
My alerts said it was the last day of school. I grabbed my black beats pill,and my phone. I turned on the beats pill and hooked up it to my phone. I turned on my falling in reverse/Ronnie Radke playlist. The first song came it was Goodbye Graceful.
I sat my phone and my beats pill on bathroom counter. I turned on the water. I took off my clothes and jump in the shower. Soon Alone come on,and I started sing along while washing up with my favorite peach body wash.
Soon I got out the shower. I dried off and I put on my panties and bra. I started brushing my teeth and rinsed my mouth out. I’m changing my brace color to blue and green. I washed my face with morning burst. I started singing along with Fashionably Late. I put on face primer. I put on concealer under my eyes and on the little bumps. I took ring figure and put on liquid foundation. I put on some setting power. I took my eyeliner pen and did thick rim around the eye and winged out. I put some mascara and blush on. I put on some pink chubby stick. I took my wavy hair out the bun. I brush it out.
I walk out my bathroom and into my closet. I picked black racerback tank top with YMCMB written in white on the front,red skinny jeans,and the classic white and black vans. I grabbed my red and black trukfit snapback and put it on backwards.
I turned off my beats pill and grabbed my phone. I walked to my full length mirror. I put on my black raybans I went to Instagram took a picture and upload it. I went caption and wrote “It’s last day of school. I’m so excited. I’m miss all of my friends.
#last day of school”
Then I grabbed my backpack because I have to clean out my locker. I walked downstairs. I was texting my best friend. Nova Sykes. She is the daughter of Oli Sykes. She has dark brown hair and moss green eyes. We are the same age. She is funny and sweet but talk about her friends or family; all hell breaks loose. Well,She was texting me asking me was riding the bus. I text her back yes.
I walked downstairs. I walked into kitchen. I walked to the fridge and grabbed a mini Sunny D. My other dad (Ronnie) is right on the vans warped tour or, right now I would be at his house. I switch out with each parent for 2 weeks. I walked out the kitchen and accident bump into Reginae. The only that fell was my Sunny D I just bumped her. This girl acted like I shot her. I grabbed my Sunny D that had fallen on the floor. I walked out the house so could I get the bus stop. Soon I made it to bus stop.
Noah and Katie were wait for me. Katie Harris is one of my best friend. She is mixed girl with sea blue eyes with black hair with pink dipped dye at the end. She is stunning. Her dad is T.i. and her mother was his white ex-girlfriend kinda. Her mom die of drug overdose when she was 8 years old. She lives her aunt on her mom’s side during the school year and her dad during the summer and christmas break. She had on white lace dress,a grey shirt over top it,and white and black converse. She had her hair in beach waves.
Noah had floral print shorts, greenish-blue tank top,and black TOMS. She had her hair in high ponytail. We talking about random things. Soon the bus pulled up. We got on the bus. We saw other friend;Logan Carlisle, the daughter Austin Carlile from Mice Of Men. She has midnight blue hair,hazel eyes,and pink lips. She on black last king tank,dark blue shorts,and black,grey,and white jordans. Khaili Baker,the daughter of Machine Gun Kelly and Waka Flocka Flame, She mixed with black hair and bright green eyes. She had on a hot pink tank with that said “You can’t sat with us”,black shorts, and tie dye purple and pink vans We all got on the bus.

AfterSchool

I locked the front door and stepped inside. I saw my dad, his girlfriend Shala Neal,Cameron,Reginae,their mothers,and whole YMCMB crew in the living room. Everyone turned their heads at me. I never liked being the center of attention ever.
My dad asked me how my last day of school was. Shala,she rolled her eyes. I don’t like this bitch but I didn't want to destroy my dad happiness. She always has problem with me. I’m always doing some wrong. She thinking that she my mom,but I all have two active parents in my life Ronnie and Wayne. Replied fine. They were talking about the summer and we are do. I decide to bring up warped tour because everyone in my grade is going to the Atlanta show,yes even the black kids :) and everyone already has tickets. My dad send me a ticket for that date. I just simply ask can I go to warped tour. My father asked when is and where is. I told him Thursday July 24,2014 in Atlanta,Ga. Reginae’s mother lives in Atlanta and Reginae is sending the summer with her mother in Atlanta and We Supposes go get her 23 of the July and we just going stay an extra day. He asked did I have a ticket and someone to go with. The ticket thing Replied yes. The someone to go with Replied with “Yeah,Everyone in my entire grade.” Everybody looked me confuse. Explained the basics the game plan we come up with at school today. I told them what my grade had planned
Shala said shouldn't go because it was too dangerous. I said if all else fails my other parent is performing the place,so I would be fine. My all friends are going too. My dad looked confuse when I said my other parent was playing. I told him that Falling In Reverse is playing. Then they moved into the subject. I quickly text Katie because she is flying to Atlanta in about 40 mins. The meeting got finished 5 min later.