Status: Please not hate

My Life as Ronnie Radke's and Lil Wayne's Daughter

Chapter 2

Later that night..........
It was officially summer I had nothing to do. I grabbed my macbook and got on tumblr. I was on tumblr for 20 mins then I got a text from Noah asking did want to do something to eat with her. Replied yea. She knocked on the front door. I told my dad I was going out. My dad trust me I grabbed my phone, skateboard, and backpack which had my changer and wallet and house keys. Shala stopped me at the door and asked me where I was going. My dad told Shala to let me go and she started fighting with him said she I'm too young just be going out this. I slipped out during fight. Noah and I started skateboarding. We made it to Wendy’s. We walked in and ordered. I ordered a double cheeseburger with fries and strawberry tea. Noah ordered 10 piece chicken nugget and fries and chocolate frosty shake. We got it go. We got our food and skated to park. We sat at the pickin bench. We ate and then looked the swings. We both ran to the swings,and got on them. We started swinging really high. Then we jumped off the swing. We landed in the dirt and then burst out giggling. I looked my iphone5c that was yellow. It said was 8:45 p.m. Noah and I started to our neighborhood. I rode with Noah home then I rode to my house. I unlocked the front door. Shala and my dad were still fighting. I have been gone an hour and half Shala turn to me and said “Where have you been and do you realise how later it is.” Replied back “I went to Wendy’s and to the park,and it’s 9 o’clock. After that everything quiet down. I took a shower. I washed my hair and blow dryed it. I put on one of my dad oversized old tee-shirts that was black it had New Orleans in white,some neon green cheer shorts,and white and purple ankle socks. I also flated iron it because it two hours to get in flat as board straight. Then I opened my laptop and got on wattpad and read couple stories.
2 hours later
My dad come in my room while I was watch “Family Guy” off netflix on my internet tv. He said good night and kissed me on the head. I fell a sleep on movie called My Best Gay Frie