Status: Fin

Love You

Together: Part Two

After Adam signed his extension, he proposed to me with a beautiful ring. He said that now he knew his future, he wanted to spend it with me in the city we loved. He went on to win the Stanley cup and I was proud of him. He matured right before my eyes and made me want to marry him on the spot. We agreed on a summer wedding with family and friends.

~~~

"Adam?" I was talking to Adam on the phone in my hotel room the night before the wedding.

"Hey babygirl. What are you doing up?"

"Thinking about you. I'm nervous about tomorrow."

"I know. I am too."

"I don't want to fall dead on my face on my way to the alter in front of everybody." Adam laughed at my fear.

"Your going to do great baby. All you do is tell me how much you love me then you can spend the rest of your life with me."

"Shut up Adam."

"Charlotte?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you okay? I really love you and I'm so happy I get to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Adam I love you too. I just want to say I do and go back to our little condo and lay in bed."

"Sounds wonderful to me. After our honeymoon we're going to do just that."

"Good. I'm looking forward to it." I told Adam. I hears him yarn and I knew he was tired.

"Adam I'm going to let you sleep okay?"

"Okay babygirl. I love you. I can't wait to see your beautiful face tomorrow."

"I love you too. I missed hearing your voice. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Mrs. Burish."

~~~

I almost threw up three times and I had to pray two before I walked down the aisle. I was crazy nervous but I just wanted to be with my husband. I was tired because I didn't get much rest the night before and I kept thinking about Adam's and I future together.

"Charlotte sweetheart don't be afraid. Just some vows and its over." Amanda tried to reassure me.

"I keep telling myself that but its not working."

"Charlotte you look gorgeous and your about to marry the man you love. What is it to be afraid about?" Sydney rubbed my back.

"I don't know. Where' my dad?"

"Right here sweetie. It's almost time." My dad smiled at me. I wanted to barf again.

"Dad I can't do this."

"Yes you can! Your telling me you can treat and help people with grueling injuries but can't say some vows? Don't be afraid. Now let's go." My dad held his arm out and I took it.

~~~

I kissed Adams neck as he carried me to our rented suite for the night. The wedding was spectacular and I wanted to do it all over again, minus the head aches. I kissed Adam's jaw and cheek as he struggled with the door. After two painful minutes, he got it unlocked.

"Took you long enough."

"Shh. It's open now. Lets celebrate."

Adam laid me carefully on the bed and continued to kiss me. I kissed him back and began taking his clothes off.

~~~

"Did you like my wedding gift?" Adam asked me.

"Yeah. Did you like mine?"

"Yes."

"Adam I have another surprise too."

"What is it?"

"I'm pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
The end! I'll link the wedding stuff in "Fun Facts About Love you" which will be set out tomorrow. Sorry chapters are so short! ^▽^