Sequel: Brand New Soul
Status: finished

Sold My Soul

Take Off Your Shirt, Your Shoes

Vic kissed my hair, cuddling me closer to his chest. “What do you wanna do tonight?” he asked and looked down at me. “I have to work,” He pouted at that, whining. “But baby…you’re supposed to stay with me and love me,”
I laughed and sat up to kiss him, gently cupping his face with my hand.
“You know I can’t call off again,” He made a face and held onto me tighter, “Besides, I thought you were going to come with me,” Vic sighed and nodded. “I would still rather stay here and make love to you,”
I laughed and made a face at him. “Who says make love anymore?” He glared and tapped my nose. “I do, shut up,” I giggled and leaned over to kiss him, Vic’s lips parting as soon as mine touched his. “What time do you have to work?” he asked and pecked my lips again.
“Um…an hour,” He whined and fell into my lap, hiding his face in my thigh. “Stay here with me,” he pleaded and held onto my legs. “Vic, you can’t just hold me hostage. I have to go to work,” He just looked up at me and pouted. “But baby,” he whined again. I smiled at how clingy he was being. None of my other boyfriends had ever begged me to stay home with them. “What if I make it up to you later?” I offered, willing to do whatever he wanted.
“Hm, define that,” I smirked and pushed some of his hair out of his eyes. “How about you decide. If I’m going to make it up to you, it should be what you want.” His lips turned up at the corners, a smirk playing at his lips.
“Hm, I have something for you then,” I knew he wouldn’t tell me what it was that he had planned, he never did. “Okay then,” He sat up and then shifted to sit in my lap, straddling me. He smiled and leaned in for a teasing kiss, his soft lips just barely brushing against mine.
I smiled against his mouth and then kissed him, Vic biting my lip between his teeth and sucking gently. He tugged on it a little, and then licked across my teeth, his hand moving to tangle in my hair. I licked back, my tongue flicking his and then tangling in his mouth.
He didn’t let me have control for long, before he was forcing my lips apart further and licking into my mouth. I moaned and cupped his ass, pushing his hips closer to mine.
He pulled back and smirked at me before cocking his head to nip at my neck.
He sucked a mark into my skin, high enough that my shirt wouldn’t cover it. “Can I?” he asked and bit my skin lightly. I nodded, knowing exactly what he meant.
Vic’s lips parted, his sharp teeth hovering over my throat before they sunk into my skin.
I whimpered a little at the sudden pain of him biting me, the soft sound of him sucking gently in my ear. I fisted the back of his shirt, Vic letting up a little. I smirked as he moaned softly, obviously enjoying himself. I had to admit, I kind of liked it too.
He pulled off and flicked the bites with his tongue, healing them. “All done?” I teased and wiped a little of my blood off his lip. He nodded and smiled, leaning in to kiss me. “Well then let me up so I can go change,”
Vic sighed and rolled off of me, following after me as I headed to his bedroom. “I’m stealing you clothes,” I said as I pulled my shirt over my head.
“When don’t you?” I giggled at that and pulled a black v-neck out of his closet, along with a pair of matching skinny jeans. He watched me wiggle out of the pants I already had on, walking up behind me after I had, and placed his hands on my hips. I smirked to myself, leaning back against him and rubbed my ass against his crotch.
I heard him gasp softly, and then he pulled me close against him, grinding his hips on me. “Easy,” I teased, “Wouldn’t want you to get excited,” He glared as I pulled away, sliding his tight jeans up my legs.
“You’re a tease,” I nodded, knowing full well how true that was. “Yes I am. But at least you’ll be getting some later,” I saw his eyes darken a tiny bit at the thought, watching as I pulled the shirt on.
“Here,” Vic said and handed me the purple jacket I had basically stolen from him. “Thanks,” I said as pulled it on. He nodded and leaned down to kiss me, his strong arms wrapping around my waist tightly. “Ready to go?” I nodded and grinned at him as we disappeared.

“Hey Kell,” Jack said as I walked into the bar, tying my apron around my waist. Vic sat down on one of the barstools across from us, watching me as I started taking orders. “Baby, can I have a drink?” I laughed and nodded, mixing together the one he always wanted.
“Here,” He smirked and took a sip, making a face at me. “It’s not very strong,” he commented. “Oh, please,” I knew how much alcohol I had put in that, and it definitely wasn’t weak.
Some guy walked up to the bar then, obviously checking me out as I handed someone the two shots they had asked for. “Hey cutie,” he said and smirked at me.
I glanced at Vic, who hadn’t noticed yet; he was talking to Jack. “What do you want?” I asked, in a very un-flirting tone. “How about a blowjob?” I quirked an eyebrow at him, resting my weight to one side.
“The drink?” I asked back. “Hm, sure. But you could put those pretty lips around my dick too,” I rolled my eyes and walked and picked up a bottle of baileys and another of coffee liquor, pouring one over the other in a tall shot glass for him.
“Here, we don’t have any whipped cream” I said and slid it over to him. We actually did, but fuck him. “So when I can I get the second half?” he asked and bent over to drink it. He tipped his head back and swallowed the shot, setting the glass down on the bar.
“Come on baby, when do you get off work?” I fought the urge to groan, looking over at Vic again, who had apparently heard that. “You have such a pretty little mouth. I bet you’re a dirty cocksucker,” Vic raised an eyebrow, turning to look at the relentless asshole.
“What are you doing?” he asked. “I’m not interested,” the guy said and held up a hand to Vic. “Well neither is he. So back the fuck off,” Vic said, with a look on his face I wouldn’t want directed at me. “And who the hell are you?” he asked. I noticed that Jack had left, probably to get Andy.
“Kell, come here please,” I obediently walked over to Vic, who leaned over to whisper in my ear. “Do you want me to get rid of him?” he asked in that sultry tone of his. I shook my head, knowing he would probably kill him.
“Is there a problem here?” Andy’s voice asked, seconds before he appeared behind the bar with Jack. “No,” the guy said. “Kellin, what did he say to you?” Andy asked.
I chewed my lip, afraid of how Vic would react if I said. “Um…he asked for a blowjob, so I made the drink, and then he asked me to um…do the same,” I felt Vic stiffen. “So he was harassing you?” I nodded.
“Well then I’m going to have to kindly ask you to leave,” Andy said to the guy and glared at him. “What-fucking-ever man,” We all watched him stalk off and then out the door angrily. “Why didn’t you tell me?” Vic asked, an adorably concerned look on his face.
“I don’t know. But I’m fine okay?” He sighed and nodded, sitting back on his stool. “Hi Vic,” Andy said and walked over. I rolled my eyes, knowing Andy would probably threaten him. I made drinks for people as they talked the both of them laughing every so often. ~
“Kellin…baby, are you ready to go?” Vic asked and walked around the bar. I nodded and folded up my apron, tucking it under the bar.
“I’ll be right back, I have to get the keys,” I said to him and walked back to Andy’s office. I forgot to knock, walking in on Andy with his fingers in Ashley’s hair. He was on his knees in front of him, Andy’s dick in his mouth. I felt my eyes widen, grateful that I couldn’t actually see his dick with the way Ashley was in front of him.
“I—um,” I whipped around, slamming the door shut behind me and heading out to the main floor again. “Kellin?” I shook my head and reached for him, very ready to leave. “Kellin!” I reluctantly turned around and looked at Andy, who had a wild look on his face.
“I, um…did you want something?” he asked. “I was just going to lock up, but clearly I should have knocked.” Andy grimaced. “Um, yeah, I’m sorry about that. I—“Just, no,” I turned and walked away, dragging Vic with me. “What happened?” Vic asked as we walked out of the club.
“I, uh, I kind of walked in on Ashley giving him head.” Vic paused for second before laughing. “Oh my god, you didn’t,” I nodded and hid my face in my hands. “Don’t laugh at me,” I whined as he pulled me into his chest.
“Aw, honey. Come on, I’ll make it better,”
We reappeared in his bedroom, Vic smiling at me. “Okay. So you did promise to do anything I wanted, correct?” I nodded. “Well, then,” he said and moved out of the way of the bed. My eyes widened as I saw the pair of boxers on the bed. He grinned and handed them to me before sitting down on the bed.
“Well go ahead,” I glared at him and walked into his bathroom, closing the door behind myself. They were like a regular pair of boxers, except made completely of dark purple lace. I groaned internally and started taking my clothes off, stepping into the horrible boxers.
“Come out here,” Vic called through the door. “No,” I whined. “Kellin, come on,” he said back. “I look ridiculous,” He opened the door anyways and looked me over thoroughly.
“You look sexy,” he said, rolling his eyes as I shook my head. I noticed the hundreds of candles he had set up, all of them illuminating the room in a gorgeous yellow glow.
“You look perfect, now come here,” He scooped me up, holding me there until I wrapped my legs around him.
Vic carried me to the bed and then fell onto it, a smile on his lips. He slid his hands over my torso, and then left me there on the mattress, standing up to take his clothes off.
I watched him strip down to his underwear, a little smirk on his lips.
“I really like those,” he said, looking at the sheer fabric covering me. You could see through them with ease, the lace leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination. “Of course you do,” Vic grinned and walked over to his bedside table, getting out the bottle of lube. “Hm, I’m gonna have to get some more of this,” he said and tossed the bottle next to me.
He followed, moving to kneel on the bed between my legs. He smirked and rested his weight on my thigh as he leaned down to kiss me. Our tongues moved in sync, licking into each other’s mouths. My fingers tangled into his hair as we kissed, Vic moving his hand to rub between my legs.
I moaned and pushed up into his touch, Vic pulling back to smirk at me. “Excited, huh?” he teased and glanced down at my hard-on. “I could say the same thing if you would come here,” He grinned and lay down on top of me, immediately grinding down on top of me.
I gasped and hooked my leg over his ass, rocking up into him as he moved down. I smirked as his lips fell open in a little o, a soft moan leaving him. I had to admit that the lace created a lovely friction against me.
Vic kissed my neck, biting the skin harshly. I gasped at the sudden pain, and then he soothed it over with his tongue. He flipped us over and grinned up at me. I moved on his hips, rolling down on top of him, a little moan leaving his lips. “Baby,” he moaned again and steadied me with his hands, guiding my movements.
I moved his hands and then slid down his legs, slowly inching his boxers down. He pushed up on his elbows, watching me as I slid them off. I smirked and leaned down to lick him, my tongue sliding from his base up to swirl around his tip. “Kellin,” I continued to lick and kiss him, teasing the head relentlessly.
Vic’s hips twitched upwards as I finally started sucking, taking his tip into my mouth. “Oh, K-Kellin,” he gasped and tangled his fingers into my hair. I held my hand over his, overlapping our fingers as I started bobbing my head.
I sucked harder, and then moved up until only his tip was in my mouth again. He moaned as I looked up at him with wide, innocent eyes. “Kellin,”
Vic pushed me down on his dick, forcing more into my mouth. I moaned around him, and then sucked him down until his tip hit the back of my throat. “Fuck, Kell,” His hips bucked up into me, gagging me a little.
I pulled off and glared up at him, earning a little sheepish smile. “Sorry,” he said and then motioned for me to move up to him. “I didn’t mean to choke you,” he said and pulled me down to kiss him.
He slid his hand into the leg of my boxers and started stroking me, a moan leaving my lips. He smirked at me and then pulled away, reaching for the lube. I watched him stroke it onto himself.
“T-take those off-f,” he gasped and looked at my boxers, watching as I slid off of the bed. I teasingly wiggled out of them, pushing my ass out at him. “Fuck,”
I crawled on top of him again, lining myself up with him. He held onto my hips as I slid down, both of us moaning as he filled me. “Oh, K-Kellin,” I stilled as I tried to adjust to him, wiggling a little to get comfortable.
I slowly started moving, rocking my hips on top of him. “Oh,” Vic gripped my hips harder, guiding me as I fucked myself on top of him. “More, please,” I smirked and instead slowed down, grinding filthily and massaging his dick inside of me. “Kellin,” I rested weight on his chest and then started up a quick pace. He moaned loudly as I bounced up and down, his dick sliding in and out of me slickly.
Vic angled his hips, his tip hitting my prostate every time I fell down. He started snapping his hips up to meet mine, both of us moaning loudly as our skin slapped together.
“Fuck, Kellin, oh, god,” My mouth fell open as I continued to fuck myself on him, little ‘ohs’ leaving my lips. “Vic,” I moaned. He started stroking me quickly, his thumb sliding over my slit with every thrust.
“Oh, V-Vic, I’m gonna c-cum,” I knew he was close too, both of us panting loudly as we got closer.
Vic hit my spot roughly, sending me over the edge. I moaned loudly, shooting over Vic’s hand and onto his chest. He threw his head back as my body tightened around him, his hips faltering as he came into me.
I rolled my hips slowly as he finished, his breathing erratic. “Kellin,” he breathed and closed his eyes. I moved off of him and lay down, trying to slow my heavy pants.
“Do you want to shower?” he asked and finally looked over at me. I shook my head and hid my face into his side. “But we’ll be really disgusting in the morning.”
I whined and looked up at him, not wanting to move. “Come on sweetheart,” I shook my head, curling up into a little ball next to him. “I’m sleepy, I did all the work,” Vic laughed and leaned over to kiss my stomach.
“I’ll do all the work this time,” I pouted, but let him drag me out of bed and into his huge shower. He turned the water on and pulled me under it with him, kissing my lips. I kissed back and then tilted my head under the water, Vic opening the shampoo. “Here,” he said and washed my hair for me.
I leaned into his touch, actually letting him do all the work. He washed both of us and then held me close to him, our soapy bodies sliding together. “All done?” he asked as we rinsed off.
“Mhm, can we go to bed now?”
Vic laughed and nodded, shutting off the water, and then wrapped a towel around me. We both dried off, Vic smiling when I didn’t move from my spot, leaning against the sink. “Carry me,” I whined and held my arms out to him.
He laughed at me. “Babe, you’re naked,” I pouted at him, whining. “I don’t care,”
Vic kissed my wet hair and then held up a finger. “I’m gonna change the sheets, just wait,” I giggled, watching him strip the bed in only his towel, putting on new, all black sheets before coming back to me.
“Okay you,” he teased and scooped me up. I giggled as he carried me bridal style to them bed, tossing me onto it gently. “Vic,” We were both laughing.
I tossed my towel at him, wiggling under the sheets completely naked. “Get in here,” I ordered, smiling as he dropped his towel and crawled into bed with me. “I thought you were sleepy?” I nodded and grinned at him.
“I wanted you to cuddle me,” He laughed softly and moved to spoon me. “Go to sleep cutie,” he said and kissed my hair. “I love you,” I said and closed my eyes. “I love you too Kellin,”
♠ ♠ ♠
hey friends.....so hows life?

title- "Walls" All Time Low