Sequel: Brand New Soul
Status: finished

Sold My Soul

I'll Never Let You Go My Dear

I rubbed the tears off of my cheeks and slid the thin blade over my wrist again. I continued to cry as I dragged it over my skin again and again, shredding up my arm even further. I made all of them light enough so that I could make more, only getting deeper with the last few. I let my arm just bleed, watching as the little droplet dripped down my arm. “Kellin,” someone said, their tone reprimanding.
“What the hell are you doing?” I looked up at the boy, tears still sliding down my cheeks as the beautiful stranger scolded me. “Stop it,” he ordered and knelt down in front of me. I shook my head, not wanting to stop.
He glared as I dragged it across my wrist harshly, deeper than any of the other ones. “Kellin!” His eyes widened, and he took my wrist as blood started oozing out of my arm heavily. “You hit a vein,” he said, horrified.
I felt dizzy all of a sudden, my blood spilling over my arm, and the stranger bringing my wrist to his lips. He licked my wrist over and over, a hot, tingling feeling shooting through my arm. He let go, resting my arm on my leg.
I couldn’t help the disappointment that washed over me, looking down at my perfectly healed wrist. “Who are y-you?” I asked sadly and wiped my eyes again. “Vic. Now relax,” He leaned forward and kissed my cheek, a damp washcloth appearing in his hand.
Vic dabbed at each of the cuts to stop the bleeding before he bent down and licked each of them. I watched as they healed, disappointment clouding my face.
“Please don’t be sad,” Vic said and leaned in to kiss my lips. I looked down at my hands, noticing the pool of my blood on the floor. “Shh, don’t worry about it,”
Vic scooped me up and carried me to bed, holding me in his lap. “You’re so precious Kellin,” he said and kissed my hair. “I need you so much Kellin, please, for me. Just stay alive for baby,” I whimpered and cried into his hoodie.
“Shh, its okay honey, you’ll be okay. I promise,” I sobbed into his chest, Vic gently petting my hair. “Shh,” He held me as I cried, rocking us back and forth slowly.
“It’ll be okay. You’ll be okay,” ~

I woke up with a few stray tears on my cheeks, Vic still sleeping peacefully. He mumbled softly, his long eyelashes fluttering as he slept.
I wiped my face dry and carefully crawled out of bed, going to brush my teeth.
I could see him from the bathroom door, sleeping soundly, his naked body twisted into the sheets. I smiled to myself and rinsed my mouth, leaving the bathroom to get dressed.
I pulled on a pair of soft, grey, cotton boxer briefs, and a white tank top, the sides cut to expose my ribs.
“You look cute,” Vic said from the bed as I brushed my hair, scaring me senseless. I whipped around to look at him, panting softly. “You scared me,” I accused and set his brush down. “I see that,” I smiled at him and crossed the room, kneeling on the bed over his hips.
“I thought you were asleep,” Vic smiled and shook his head, moving his warm hands to hold my hips. “I was. And you know, I’m gonna run out of clothes soon,” I laughed and leaned down to kiss him. “Guess you’ll just have to naked all the time then,” Vic laughed, and grinned up at me.
“Only if you are too,” I smiled and rubbed the sharp bones of his hips, loving how soft his skin was under my hands. “Do you know what today is?” he asked and smirked up at me.
I chewed my lip, honestly having no idea. “Um….” Vic laughed again. “Its Halloween baby,” My eyes widened at that. “Ew, then I’ll have to work,” Vic gave me a slightly horrified look.
“How can you say ew about Halloween?” he asked, frowning when I shrugged. “I just always have to work, and it always sucks. People use it as an excuse to be even bigger assholes, and dress up in costumes that show off way too much cleavage.” He made a face at me. “Why do you have a problem with cleavage? You’re gay,” he said.
“I know that, but they don’t. All of these girls shove their boobs in my face to try and get free drinks, and it’s even more irritating when they get pissed that I won’t give them any. Of course, Jack and Alex laugh their asses off, because none of them know I’m gay. Seriously, this one girl last year; I was serving, and she kept rubbing up against me and pushing her fake boobs in my face. I kept telling her that free drinks are against our policy, and that I wasn’t interested, so about the hundredth time she grinds on me, I um…I kissed Oli to shut her up. Right in front of her and the look on her face; I swear Jack nearly died laughing,”
Vic was smiling at me the whole time, and then he sat up, kissing my neck. “You poor thing,” he teased and kissed my pout. “She was really rude. Would you want some girl hitting on you for six hours?” He shrugged and wrapped his arms around my waist.
“Well, what if I told you that you had off tonight?” I quirked an eyebrow at him, confused as to how he would’ve gotten me off work. “You saw me talking to Andy last night, right?” I nodded. “Well, I asked if you could have tonight off to spend with me, and he agreed. Among other things,”
My eyes narrowed, suddenly suspicious of what else they had said. “What else did you two talk about?” I asked him. “You. Why?” I glared. “What did you say about me?” I whined. “Please,” Vic shook his head, smirking at me.
“Vic, you can either tell me what you and Andy talked about or who topped with you and Jack,” He grimaced. “And if I don’t do either?” he asked.
“Then no sex. And we both know I can wait for a while,” Vic made a face at me. “I bet you couldn’t.” I just shrugged and moved to crawl away from him. “Seven months,” I reminded him.
His arms tightened around my waist, holding me in place. “Okay, okay, Jack and I took turns,” My mouth fell open. “Oh my god, seriously? You let him top you? I thought it would have been Jack,”
Vic groaned. “That’s why I didn’t want to tell you,” he said. “Would you let me?” I asked suddenly. “No,” I pouted, kind of hurt by his immediate rejection. “Wow, that was harsh,” I mumbled and crawled off of him.
He sighed followed me, catching my waist before I could get away. “Don’t get upset. I wasn’t trying to offend you Kells…it’s just…I haven’t bottomed in a really long time, and I don’t really like it,” I nodded, pretending to not be hurt.
“Don’t be sad, and don’t deny it either, I know you Kellin. I’m just not comfortable with it,” he explained and pressed a kiss to my neck.
“I get it. But you immediately said no as if it would be horrible. I wouldn’t hurt you,” I mumbled. “I know that. And I’m sorry. It’s a touchy subject for me. I only ever let Jack top me a few times, and I wasn’t really okay with it then either…. I love you,” I sighed and looked up at him finally. “I love you too. You’re still an ass though, and next time I’m totally making you do all the work,”
He laughed and nodded, leading down to kiss me. “So you do have off work tonight. I want you to go somewhere with me,” I watched him curiously, waiting for him to elaborate.
“Okay, so I have a place in Los Angeles, and it has an indoor pool and movie theater. I wanted to spend the night there, just the two of us. Mike and Jaime usually thro this huge party at Jaime’s but since you’re my little secret I can’t take you there, and I wanted tonight to be special,”
I frowned. “Don’t you want to spend Halloween with them? I mean, I don’t want to be the reason you can’t go. That isn’t fair. Besides, you spend a lot of time with me already, they probably want you there,” Vic sighed shaking his head at me. “Kellin, you’re completely missing the point. I want to spend the night with you. We’ve only been on one real date, and I want tonight to be special. And Jaime had this party every year; they won’t miss me this one time.”
I chewed my lip hesitantly. “Are you sure?” I asked, earning a little nod. “Okay,” He grinned and pressed his lips to mine gently. “Good, I’m glad. But no bathing suits for you,” I fake pouted at him. “Nope. You will be completely naked, and you will love it,” I laughed and nodded.
“I was teasing, Vic. I don’t care if we go skinny dipping,” He grinned at that.
“Now, you go eat while I go talk to Jaime,” I rolled my eyes, hoping he saw before he disappeared, still naked. ~

Vic ~
“Why the hell are you wearing a sheet?” Jaime asked and looked over the black silk that was covering my body. “I, um, forgot that I was naked,” He raised his eyebrows at me, frowning. “Please tell me you didn’t just fuck Kellin and then come over here,” he said.
“No, last night. But I slept naked and forgot I wasn’t wearing clothes until just before I got here,” He rolled his eyes. “Whatever, why are you here? The party’s not for another six hours,”
I gave him a sheepish smile, knowing he wouldn’t be happy about what I was going to say. “Oh my god, your not coming are you?” I shook my head. “Sorry. But I want to spend tonight with Kellin,”
Jaime made a face at me. “Should have seen that one coming…wait…you’re not gonna like, turn him are you?” he asked, a serious expression on his face. “I don’t know. That’s honestly up to him. I mean, I wasn’t planning on it, but if he wanted to, then I would.” I meant it. If Kellin wanted immortality, he would have it.
“Vic, are you serious? You know you’d need your father’s words. He’s only—“Yeah, I know. And I would have to tell him that I was dating Kellin. But I don’t care. I love him Jaime. And if he wants to spend the rest of eternity with me, then I will gladly give him that.”
He looked shocked by my words, and maybe a little hurt. “I guess I’ll see you then,” I sighed, knowing he would give me the silent treatment for a while. Whatever, tonight would be perfect. ~

I smirked and pressed up against Kellin, pinning his front against the counter. “Hi,” he said and tipped his head back to look at me. He still hadn’t put any pants on, and I was very okay with that. All I had on were a pair of boxers.
“So, did you talk to Jaime?” I nodded, Kellin turning around and noticing the grimace that crossed my face. “And he wasn’t happy about it?” I shrugged and leaned my weight against the counter with my hands, caging him in. “No…and he um…mentioned some things…” He looked at me curiously, his cold hands moving to my hips. “What things?” I chewed my lip, not wanting to freak him out again.
“Um, well…he asked if I was um…planning to…turn you tonight…” His eyes widened at my words. “And?” I was afraid he would ask that.
“I said that…if you wanted to, then I would,” Kellin looked down at my waist, avoiding my eyes. Oh god, he didn’t want me.
“Okay,” My heart leapt up into my throat. “W-what?” Kellin looked up, his beautiful eyes meeting mine. “Okay. I…I want to,” he said softly. “Just…m-maybe not tonight? It’s kind of last minute. Could we wait a little?” he asked cautiously, like I would be offended that he wanted to be human a little longer. “Of course,” I said, and then I was kissing him. I felt him smile against my lips, and then he kissed back passionately. “I love you,” he whispered breathlessly.
“I love you too sweetheart. And, anytime you’re ready, just tell me. Okay?” he nodded and smiled up at me. “Soon,” ~

Kellin and I cuddled all day, not really doing anything. We never got dressed, and when we decided to go to L.A, I took us there in the skimpy clothing we had on.
“Wow…” Kellin mumbled, looking around the place. I smiled as I watched him, and then led him to the movie room. We had just eaten a pizza together, with candles and wine. “What movie should we watch?” he asked and settled onto the massive couch in the screening room. “Um, something scary? It is Halloween,”
Kellin shook his head quickly. “Scaredy cat, I won’t let any monsters get you,” he chewed his lip a little and then shook his head again.
“Come on, just one,” He whined as I put one on anyways; some stupid haunted house movie I had never heard of….
Kellin whimpered and hid his face in my shirt, being absolutely adorable. He had been doing cute little things like that all through the movie; like covering his eyes and then peeking at it through his fingers, and curling up into a ball against my side. I didn’t know how he could possibly be afraid of this, but then again, I had mostly been watching him.
“Okay, my scared little princess, come here,” I pulled Kellin into my lap and turned the movie off, waiting until he looked at me with a precious little glare.
“You’re mean,” he whined and pouted. “Were you really that scared? That movie was dumb,” He whimpered and continued to pout sweetly. “Well you’ll have to comfort me all night when I have nightmares from that,” I laughed and scooped him up, carrying him out of the projection room. “Where are you taking me?” he demanded and bit my neck.
I winced, but ignored his question until we were in the pool room.
It was warm and humid, the air smelling like chlorine. “Okay cutie,” I teased and set him down.
He grinned at me and then pulled his tank top off, dropping it to the floor. His little briefs fell then, exposing the rest of his beautifully pale body. “You’re turn,” he said and moved close to me, his delicate hands shoving my boxers down.
I watched him walk off to towards the pool then, only turning when he realized I wasn’t following.
“Come here,” he said and waited for me to walk over. “Sorry, I was too distracted by your fantastic ass,” He laughed and rolled his eyes, stepping into the water.
It was a little cool, not nearly as cold as the water at my house. “Mhm…” he mumbled and reached for me. I grinned and moved close to him, pressing up against his wet, naked body. Kellin giggled as I picked him up then, protesting before he was tossed into the water.
“No, Vic, don’t,” *splash* He resurfaced after a minute, glaring at me. “You are so going to get it,” he glared and swam over to me. I swam in the opposite direction, grinning back at my adorably mad boyfriend.
“I’m so scared,” I teased him. He splashed at me, a thick wave of water hitting me and soaking most of my hair. “You naughty little—ooh,” I followed him as he swam away, giggling and not really trying.
I knew he let me catch him, water dripping off of his small body as I caught him and tickled him. “N-no,” he gasped, laughing and splashing at me. We both turned our head away from the water, splashing each other messily.
“Okay, okay, truce,” he whined, and stopped, waiting for me to. I reigned in a few laughs and nodded, pulling him close to me. I leaned in to kiss him, only to have him dump a handful of water over my head.
My mouth fell open, a little glare on my face as I pushed my wet hair out of my eyes. “Kellin Quinn, you get back here,” I ordered and chased after him. “No,” I glared and after spending about five minutes trying to catch him again, finally got him. “You naughty, naughty, boy,” I said and took a hold of both his wrists. He grinned at me shamelessly, a few giggles leaving his lips. “Apologize,” He shook his head and giggled some more.
“Apologize or be punished,” I said and gave him a stern look. He didn’t stop smiling as he spoke. “Okay, I’m sorry I dumped water on you…” I nodded and let go of his hands, pulling him close again. “But mostly that I got caught,” I stared incredulously and then scooped up my now giggling boyfriend. I spanked his little ass once, earning a playful glare. “Was that my punishment?” he asked cheekily. “Nope, but you definitely deserved to be spanked,”
Kellin grinned and started kissing me fiercely, his fingers tangling into my wet hair. I grabbed his ass roughly and walked to the edge of the pool as we kissed, tongues colliding hungrily.
I set him down on the cement and broke away to point across the room. There was a hot tub in the corner. “I’d much rather have sex,” he said and moved his lips to my neck. “Who said we couldn’t?” Kellin grinned against my throat and then got out of the water completely, waiting for me.
I pushed out of the pool, following Kellin over to my hot tub and turned it on, letting it start up a bit. “Come here,” Kellin said and pulled me close, so that our bodies were pressed together.
I kissed him quickly before breaking away and pushing the cover off the tub. “Okay,” I got in first and sat down, reaching over the side to help Kellin in. “Here,” I pulled him onto my lap, the water bubbling around our chests as the jets turned on. They were set on high, steaming the hot water around our already hot bodies.
Kellin’s mouth was on mine again, my fingers in his dark hair. It framed his face perfectly in wet, little half-curls, the strands slick under my touch. I moved back a little, breaking our kiss to stare at him.
“You’re so beautiful,” I whispered, Kellin blushing adorably. I kissed his collar bones, my lips sliding to the hollow of his throat.
Kellin shivered in my arms, moving closer to me. His fingers combed through my tangled curls as I kissed, his head tipping back to let me further explore his pale throat.
He gasped softly as I licked over his nipple, sucking on it gently. That didn’t last long before he was pulling me back to kiss him, our tongues meeting again.
I wrapped my arms around him tightly, pressing his torso flush against mine. I felt him smile against my lips and then he was kissing again. I would never get enough of his kisses if we lived forever. ~

Kellin fell asleep in my arms, his hair wet again from showering and fanning out over the pillow delicately. He made quiet little sounds as he slept, his lips parted the tiniest bit. I smiled to myself and pressed a kiss to his sweet-smelling hair before lying down. “I love you,” I whispered….

“Kellin?” I mumbled, fisting the sheets for him uselessly. I finally opened my eyes, searching around my room for him. Nothing….
I slid out of bed, getting dressed slowly as I walked out to the living room. I buttoned my shirt, noticing Kellin’s jacket on the table. Well—my jacket—why? There was a little not on top of it, folded once.
Vic,
You’ll know where to find me.
Just hope it isn’t too late,

He’s so cute when he sleeps too.
-Ronnie

My heart leapt into my throat as I read the three sentences, panic washing over me quickly. He had Kellin. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry....we're getting close to the end guys

title- "Yeah Boy and Doll Face!" Pierce the Veil