Sequel: Brand New Soul
Status: finished

Sold My Soul

Epilogue

I had to tell my friends the truth. It just felt wrong to never speak to them again, so Vic agreed to let me tell Alan, Alex, and Andy. They were all doing well.
Justin had started dating a pretty brunette girl named Andrea, who was currently pregnant. Austin and Alan are engaged, and Austin got a new job so they can see each other all the time now. Ashley quit his ‘job’ and now he and Andy are dating steadily.
Alex and Jack got married. They even adopted a little girl; Stephanie, and honestly, she was precious.
Mike was hopelessly in love with a girl named Jenna, who felt exactly the same. Jaime and Tony were still goofing off all the time with Mike and Vic, just enjoying life.
And there was me and Vic.
We had spent the last three years traveling the world, visiting every place I always wanted to see.
And he had proposed. I had started crying the second he got on one knee, being the big sap that he was. And we were getting married today.

I was wearing white skinny jeans and a white button down, with a black tie and blazer. Vic had of course put on all black, his outfit relatively the same.
I had forced him to leave his hair curly, his gorgeous brown hair resting on his shoulders.
We were on a white-sand beach, under a little arch Mike and Justin had set up, waiting impatiently.
“Ready?” Vic asked softly and took my hands. I smiled and nodded, looking at Vic’s father, who was marrying us.
All of our friends, and Vic’s family were standing about five feet away from us, smiling as they watched us.
“Dearly beloved,” his father started. I zoned him out and just stared at Vic, smiling happily at him.
“Vic, your vows,” he said. Vic glanced at him, smiling. I watched him take a deep breath and then start talking.
“Kellin, I love you more than anything, and I’m so grateful that I met you. I don’t now where I would be now if it weren’t for you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are so precious to me Kellin. I can’t wait to start the rest of forever with you,” I felt a little tear drip down my cheek.
“I promise to always be there for you, and to love you for as long as you’ll let me,” He smiled wider and wiped my cheek dry before looking at his dad for my ring.
“Kellin Quinn Bostiwck, do you take Vic to be your lawful, wedded husband, for as long as you both shall live,” his dad asked.
“I do,” Vic smiled at me. “Victor Vincent Fuentes, do you take Kellin to be your lawful, wedded husband, for as long as you both shall live,” he asked again. “I do,”
I grinned back at him as he slowly slid his ring onto my finger. He held his hand out then, watching as I did the same.
“I love you,” he said. “I love you more,”
His dad didn’t get a chance to say ‘you may now kiss…’ before we were kissing each other, my hand on the back of his neck and both of his arms were around my waist.
Everyone was clapping, but it seemed so distant. We were too wrapped up in each other as we kissed, our tongues moving each others mouths.
Someone cleared their throat…Mike. “Try not to swallow each other,” he teased. Vic and I pulled apart, both of us blushing a little. We both grinned at each other as everyone came up to us. “I love you so much Kellin,” Vic whispered into my ear and held me tightly. I looked up at him and pressed my lips to his. He twined our fingers together, his thumb running over my ring. He had had both of them engraved with ‘forever will never be enough’. “Ready to start forever?” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
so that's it. I'm gonna go cry now....

I kinda wanna write a sequel though. If three people tell me they want one, I will write a sequel