Sequel: Brand New Soul
Status: finished

Sold My Soul

What My Dreams Are Made Of

Kellin ~
I was in the closet of my ‘bedroom’ and shaking violently. I could still feel his touch on my skin as I tried to control my breathing…it wasn’t working. “Kellin?” an oddly familiar voice called from outside the door. I couldn’t quite place the voice, and was going to bother me until I did.
The door opened suddenly, a short Mexican man crouching down in front of me. “Don’t cry sweetheart,” he said in the most soothing voice I had ever heard and wiped the tears off of my cheeks. His hands were warm and soft and gentle, and for some reason I trusted him.
“Why are you familiar?” I asked, horridly confused, and let him pull me into his arms. I felt so safe and comforted there, that I didn’t object. “I’m Vic, baby, I know you won’t remember, and I know how much you hate not knowing things, but you’ll find out soon.” He squeezed me lightly, wiping away the last tears that had clung to my cheeks and kissed my hair. “He—h-he tried to—,”
Vic cooed, petting my hair softly. “I know honey, and I’ll take care of him, just relax,” I choked back tears, looking up at Vic. “Why can’t I remember you?” I asked, knowing I’d met him somewhere,”
Vic just half-smiled and stroked my cheek. “I wish I could tell you,” he whispered and scooped me up, carrying me to my bed. He set me down and then lay behind me, holding me. “Will you stay with me?” I asked meekly, and braided our fingers together. Vic nodded and pulled me deeper into his chest, covering us with the blankets.
Vic whispered sweet things in my ear until I fell asleep.
~ I woke up, slightly dazed, but warm and comforted. There was a little note in my hand, along with a small combination lock.
For your door
25—17—11
Be safe, V.V.F
There was a little heart next to whoever’s initials those were. I looked at them confusedly for a moment and then got off my bed to lock my door.

I woke up alone, and wandered into my bathroom. The shower was running, Vic’s foggy outline behind the shower door. “Vic?” I asked, even though I knew who it was. He turned around and smiled at me.
“Who else do you know that’s this tan?” I laughed and nodded at that.
Vic gave me a seductive glance and made a little motion with his finger, telling me to come over. I blushed, Vic pushing the shower door open and waiting for me to take my boxers off.
I did and stepped into the shower with him, gasping a little when Vic pulled me against him, his warm, wet skin, touching mine. “Hi,” he said and gave me an open-mouthed kiss.
I smiled into his mouth, flicking my tongue against his. He responded and licked into my mouth in return, swirling his tongue around with mine. My fingers twisted into his wet, tangled hair, and I smiled when Vic pressed me against the shower wall. He moved his mouth to my neck, sucking hickies into my skin and making me moan at the feeling, Vic’s hand sliding down to hook my thigh over his hip. I got the idea, and let him lift me up off the floor. I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly, gasping when my dick pressed between our bodies wetly. “Fuck,” I breathed and tipped my head back, Vic’s teeth nipping my collar bones.
“Vic,” I moaned and tugged his hair. He smirked against my skin, and then reached up to cock the shower head to the side, the water was directly hitting us.
I pulled his mouth back to mine, and started working our tongues together. I ground my hips against Vic, and then reached between us to stroke him. He gasped, biting my lip, pulling it between his teeth, and sucking on it.
“Nugh,” I breathed.
“I’m gonna fuck you now,” Vic stated and lifted me up a little higher. I bit my lip, and then moaned loudly as he pushed into me. “Fuck, Vic,” He started thrusting into me quickly, moaning when I rocked my hips down on him. “Ugh,” he gasped and picked up the pace. I was moaning repeatedly and trying to kiss him again. “Fuck,” Vic said, “Please t-tell me you’re close,” I nodded and ground my hips down again, gyrating on him. Vic snapped his hips into me, hitting the spot that had me screaming. He kept slamming into me roughly, my back arching as I came, shooting over his chest. Vic moaned my name loudly and thrusted sloppily before I felt him cum inside me.
He just held me for a minute, coming down from his high, and then pulled out. We both hissed at the feeling, Vic setting me on my feet. “You’re so sexy,” he breathed against my throat and kissed me there. “I love you,” he said; I froze, as did Vic, a shocked look on his face, like he couldn’t believe what he’d said. “W-what?” I asked breathlessly.
Vic blushed deeply, probably too afraid to say it again.
I crushed my lips to his, a euphoric feeling flooding through me. “I-I love you,” Vic whispered against my mouth, a grin playing at my lips. “I love you too Vic,” I said and kissed him again. I was extremely happy; as far as I could remember; my friends were the only ones that had ever said I love you to me and meant it. We both yelped in shock as the water suddenly went ice cold, ruining our little moment.
Vic quickly washed the mess off his stomach and turned the water off. “Fuck that’s cold,” he said, grinning and opened the shower door. He wrapped a towel around his waist, and then did the same for me.
I smiled as he led me out of the bathroom, and then pulled me against his chest. “I love you,” he said, like he was testing it out and kissed my lips quickly. “Me too,” I said, smiling. “Now let’s get dressed, I’m freezing.”
Vic laughed and watched as I dried off before doing the same. I felt his eyes on me again as I dropped my towel and dressed as sensually as I could, just to tease him.
“You’re mean,” he stated and got dressed. I just grinned and sat down on my bed, watching him.
“You love it,” Vic laughed and nodded. “That’s very true,” he said and kissed me for the hundredth time, smiling when I ran my fingers through his damp curls.
“C’mon, I’ll make you breakfast,” he said and pulled me out to the kitchen. I followed Vic, watching him curiously as he made grilled cheese for the both of us. “Sandwiches for breakfast?” I asked, Vic smiling sheepishly. “Um…that’s really all I know how to make,” he admitted, making me laugh. “Grilled cheese it is then,”
He smiled when he set the plate down in front of me, and sat down across from me. “Thanks baby,” I said happily, the pet name slipping out. I blushed, a smile quirking Vic’s lips up at the side. “Sure,” he said and bit into his sandwich. “You’re not, um, thirsty are you?” Vic shrugged nonchalantly. “I can wait. I only really need to feed every couple of days. I just like to feed often. You taste wonderful anyways, how could I resist?” he said cheekily and winked at me. I rolled my eyes, taking a bite of my sandwich.
“So when can I meet your friends hm?” I shrugged at him. “When do you want to?” I asked back. “Anytime, I just want to meet them. You know, other than Jack and Justin.” I nodded. “Okay, um, I’ll ask them, I guess,” Vic smiled and continued eating. “Hey Kells?” he asked after a while. “Can I ask you something…really important?” I set my sandwich down, suddenly nervous, and nodded. “Okay…” He stood up and walked around the counter, pulling me off the stool I was sitting on. Vic led me to the couch, pulling me into his lap, and wrapped his arms around my waist.
“You know how I explained that I can extend your life?” I nodded slowly. “Did you want me to?” he started, “I mean, I never really asked if you wanted to remain completely human, or be an immortal, or half…whatever, um, I just, well, I thought I should ask,” I thought for a minute, not really sure if I wanted to live forever…but he could slow it down…. “Um, maybe not completely, but…slower?” he nodded at me, smiling a little. “If that’s what you want, I’ll give it to you,” he said and pulled me against his chest. “I have to admit, it’s not pleasant…you’ll have to, um…drink my blood.” My eyes widened.
“I thought you’d react that way. Um, it’s supposed to work like a give and take thing, I guess. We keep each other alive,” he said, and I had to admit, it made sense. “Just once?” I asked. Vic shook his head, a sympathetic look on his face. “Um, every so often, but not nearly as much as I need to. If I were making you a complete immortal, then it would only be once.” I sighed quietly.
“Okay, when?” He seemed a little surprised by my eagerness. “Uh, now, if you really want to?” I nodded simply.
Vic positioned me between his legs so that I was in front of him, my back against his chest, and his arms holding me there. “It’ll probably taste really bad,” Vic warned. He held out his hand palm-up, a short, pocket knife appearing there. “Just try to relax, okay?” he said and brought the blade against his wrist, dragging it downwards in a straight line. The knife disappeared again, and Vic pulled me deeper into his chest. He brought his wrist to my mouth, waiting for me to open it.

Vic
Kellin slowly opened his mouth, letting me press my bleeding wrist to his lips. He cringed, his nose wrinkling in disgust as my blood pooled in his mouth.
I held him in place as he instinctively tried to shy away, stroking his cheek to soothe him.
Kellin whimpered, his eyes closed, and swallowed shallowly. “I know, sweetheart, I know,” He had stopped drinking, his lips closed. “Kellin,” I said in reprimand, and tipped his head back a little, the blood flowing into his mouth mercilessly.
He whined in displeasure, but swallowed more. “Good boy,” I said, just to tease him, and placed a kiss on the top of his head. I let him drink a minute longer, before I tapped his cheek and slowly pulled my hand away. He was frowning and wrinkling his nose at me.
I licked across the gash in my skin, healing it instantly, and smirked at Kellin. There was a little drip of my blood on his lip; it shouldn’t be that sexy, but it was. I wiped it off with my tongue, grinning when he blushed. “You’re so sexy,” I said and flicked his lower lip with my tongue. Kellin leaned forward and smirked, tauntingly taking my lip between his teeth and sucking. His tongue swiped across it, and then slipped into my mouth, licking playfully.
I moaned as he swirled his tongue in my mouth, his fingers tangling in my hair and tugging lightly. I smiled and then pushed him onto his back, Kellin spreading his legs for me to situate in between them, and hook one around my hip. I smirked and started grinding down, rocking my hips into his. Kellin gasped and tightened his leg around me, trying to get more friction.
My hips rolled mercilessly, my fingers dipping under his shirt and pushing it up. “Bed,” Kellin ordered and pushed on my chest a little. I grinned wickedly, biting my lip, and crawled off him. He followed, letting me drag him towards his bedroom, our mouths moving together as we attempted to walk while groping each other.
Kellin immediately started taking my clothes off, his hands pushing my jeans down. I stepped out of them, pulling my shirt over my head, and went to do the same to Kellin; but he had already beaten me to it.
I grinned and pulled him against my body again, then fell onto the bed. He smiled and inched upwards, motioning for me to follow. “C’mere and fuck me,” he said in a sultry voice, his gaze clouded with lust. “Mm, ‘kay,” I said, eye fucking him, and pressed my body down on his. I kissed him roughly, his tongue fighting mine for dominance, until we both froze at the sound of Justin’s voice.
“Hey, Kells, I’m home, where are you?” he called loudly, probably going to look for him. Fuck,” I whispered and hung my head defeatedly.
“Just lock the door,” Kellin mumbled, making no move to do so. I smirked at the idea forming in my head, and held onto Kellin tightly.
“Or,” I said, and then we were lying on my bed instead of his. Kellin grinned and kissed me suddenly, running his hands down my body to my boxers. He inched them down, waiting for me to take them off.
I did as he wanted, rolling off of him to shuck them off. Kellin eyed me lustfully, biting his lip and rubbing himself through his boxers as he stared at my naked body. “Enjoying the view?” I teased and got back on the bed to straddle him.
“Mm, yeah,” he mumbled and took my hand, pressing it against him. I moved it in circles on him, adding pressure, and smirked when he moaned. His hips tilted up towards my palm, Kellin whining when I took my hand away.
I pulled his boxers down his hips slowly, teasing him a little. He squirmed uncomfortably, waiting for me to do something. “Off,” I finally said, Kellin lifting his hips off the bed a little so that I could slide them down. He sighed as the cool air of my bedroom touched his skin, looking at me with half-lidded eyes. I scooted down, taking him in my mouth, and got a soft moan in response.
I bobbed my head as I sucked him, Kellin thrusting upwards a little, and forcing more into my mouth.
I pulled off him completely, earning a frustrated look. “Still,” I ordered and took a hold of his hips, pressing them down against the bed to keep him in place.
Kellin whimpered needily, demanding my attention. “Okay,” I teased and sucked him again, swirling my tongue around the tip.
“Ugh, Vic,” he moaned, writhing under me. “S-stop,” he said suddenly, pulling on my hair. I did as he asked, crawling back up his body and looked at him. There was a little flush on his cheeks, his hair sticking to his face.
“Now,” I smirked, knowing exactly what he wanted, and leaned over to my bedside table. “So bossy,” ~

Kellin fell asleep afterwards, breathing peacefully next to me with the blankets tucked around him. I smiled and leaned over to kiss his hair affectionately. He was so cute when he slept, and he looked about 10 years younger, curled up in a ball and breathing softly. It was adorable to say the least. He mumbled something, probably dreaming. He had been having a lot of those lately, mostly memories, although some were bad.
I thought about the morning after we’d first slept together, and the way he thrashed around, crying in his sleep. Kellin rolled towards me, his hair tickling my shoulder. “Nugh…Vic….” My eyebrows knit together at that, wondering what he was remembering. “Vic,” he said again, and that’s when I decided to peek.

“Hiya sweetie,” I said flirtatiously, and sat down on Kellin's bed. He looked at me confusedly for a second before sitting next to me, watching with those large, curious eyes.
“Who are you…you’re so…” Kellin made the cutest little face, trying place who I was. “Familiar?” I asked and smiled.
“I’m Vic, that’s really all you need to know,” Kellin's head cocked to the side.
“Why are you here?” he asked, still very confused. “I came to see you silly. You were lonely, so I thought I’d come cheer you up,” he nodded slowly, leaning towards me a bit. “How do I know you, Vic? I’ve met you before…I know I have, but…” He made a face, frustrated with the memories he couldn’t access. “Don’t worry about it, okay? But…there’s something I want to do. It might spark a little memory of me,” I said cheekily and pressed my lips to his. Kellin reacted, his lips working against mine without question, and let me slip my tongue in his mouth. He sighed softly, his fingers braiding into my hair as we kissed.
I smiled into his mouth, pushing him back on the bed. He broke the kiss, gasping for breath, my lips moving to his neck, biting and sucking the skin there. He moaned softly, bucking his hips up involuntarily.
“What do you want?” I asked against his skin and nipping along his collars bones. “I—I don’t know,” Kellin breathed, even as he slid a hand under my shirt. “I think you do,” I said and looked up at him. There was a little pink blush on his cheekbones, his innocent eyes looking at me widely. “Tell me what you want and it’s yours,” I said and kissed him again. He responded the same way he always did when we kissed; enthusiastically.
“Y-you,” he stuttered adorably. “I want you,” I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair. “How, baby, tell me what you want,”

I remember having expected him to ask for a blowjob or something, and being surprised when he told me his answer.

Kellin was blushing, sitting up a bit, until I moved to sit next to him. “Don’t be embarrassed,” I said reassuringly and pressed a kiss to his temple. “Stay with me,” he pleaded so quietly I almost didn’t hear. “Okay,” I whispered against his hair and pulled him against me. Kellin looked up, kissing me, although gentler than before. This kiss was more sweet and loving. ~

I had stayed with Kellin all night, only leaving when the sun started to come up. “Sleep well angel,” I said and kissed his hair. I turned to leave, noticing a red sharpie pen on his bedside table and picked it up. I knelt down, taking Kellin’s hand in mine and drew a heart with my initial in it on his wrist before kissing him again.
I sighed quietly and got up, not wanting to leave; but I did, smiling as he mumbled in his sleep.

Kellin was mumbling as he woke up, his cheek brushing my arm. “Vic?” he questioned, slightly disoriented.
“Mhm,” I hummed, pulling his still half-asleep form into my arms. “You were dreaming,” I said, kissing his hair. Kellin nodded and looked up at me.
“About you…you kissed me again, and drew on my wrist. Oh, and you left hickies all over my neck, that was hard to explain, especially to myself, you know,” I laughed at him and the little look on his face.
“I’d say I’m sorry, but I’m honestly not. I like marking you up,” “Me too…feels nice,” I smirked at my still sleepy boyfriend and moved my mouth to his neck.
I ghosted my lips over his throat, peppering feather-light kisses along the skin. I felt him shiver, a little noise leaving his mouth as I sucked on his neck.
His phone rang in his jeans, interrupting us. Kellin sighed and rolled to the edge of the bed, leaning over it to get his phone out of the back of his jeans. “Hi Justin,” he said into the phone, not sounding very pleased. “I’m with Vic,” he explained, leaning back on his hand. I smiled to myself and crawled over to him, kissing along his neck as he talked.
Kellin cocked his head to the side to give me better access, apparently enjoying himself. “Yeah, I’m sorry Jus—y-yeah—yes,” he said exasperatedly and leaned into my touch. “Mhmmm,” he mumbled into the phone, pleased with the way I had bitten him. “Hang up,” I breathed in his other ear, my lips brushing against it. Kellin shivered again, leaning his back against my chest. “Okaaay,” he said, irritated, and drawing the word out. “Can I go now mom?” I could almost hear Justin’s eyes roll at the comment before he hung up.
“Okay Vic, I’m all yours again,” he said smiling at me and tilting his head to kiss me. I smiled into his mouth a little, amused by the way he tried to kiss me upside-down. His tongue licked into my mouth sloppily, the kiss feeling kind of weird this way. I pulled back a bit, smiling at the way he craned his neck to kiss me. “Turn around so I can kiss you properly,” I said and waited for him to shift around. He straddled my hips, putting his arms around my neck and smiling at me.
“Vic?” he asked. I raised my eyebrows, waiting for his questions. “When did you start loving me? I mean, it seemed like you always did; you were so sweet and gentle, and then it seemed like you didn’t want to leave as I much as I didn’t want you to.” I sighed softly. “I’ve always cared for you Kellin. I don’t know why, but I’ve always had a bit of a soft spot for you, even when we first met. But I didn’t start loving you until just recently?” Kellin laughed a little, “You’re asking me?” he said, smiling.
“No, I mean, I’m not entirely sure. I think I was for a while, but I didn’t realize it. Like—it finally hit me when you almost got hurt after work. I was so worried about you; it was like suddenly I realized: I love him.” Kellin was smiling happily at me. “What?”
He shook his head. “It’s just nice to hear,” he said quietly, a happy look on his face. “I love you,” I whispered and kissed his lips. “I love you too Vic,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
this was just a barrage of sex and fluff

title- "If I'm James Dean, Then You're Audrey Hepburn" Sleeping With Sirens