Sequel: Brand New Soul
Status: finished

Sold My Soul

So Kiss My Wrists, My Neck

Kellin ~
“Ugh, can’t you call off?” Vic whined, tightening his arms around my waist. “No, I can’t. It’d be rude to just ask for the night off three hours before I’m supposed to work. You can wait until I get done at 12.” My boyfriend pouted adorably, giving me puppy dog eyes. “Please Kelly; I wanted to go out tonight. Please?” I kissed his nose softly, trying to distract him from the look I was sure to cave into. “Please; if you love me you’ll call off,” I groaned and dropped my face into the pillow. “That’s not fair,” I said. Vic just squeezed me, whining some more. “Please Kellin; we haven’t been on a real date yet. Please,” I sighed and gave up; he was bound to win anyways. “Fine, get me my phone,” Vic grinned triumphantly and squirmed out of bed to get it. He was right; we hadn’t been on an official date, and I did want to. I had to admit, I really wanted to just spend the day with him, despite the way I had argued. Vic walked back in, handed me my phone, and then lay down next to me. I dialed Andy’s number, praying he wouldn’t be too mad. Alan would be pissed though…. “Kellin, what’s up?” Andy asked as a greeting. “Hey Andy, uh, I was wondering if I could maybe have tonight off?”
I asked sheepishly, my voice a little squeakier than I had intended. I heard him sigh quietly. “Do you have a reason?” Andy asked me. “Um…I, uh, I kind of have a date…” I trailed off, realizing how lame I sounded. “You have a date? With whom?” he asked then, not mad at all. “Um, not anyone you’d know, but my boyfriend Vic,” Andy sounded surprised. “You have a boyfriend? Kellin, what the fuck? Why didn’t you tell me? By the way, I don’t care if you take the night off Kells, it’s honestly been ages since you’ve taken a day,” That was true; I was only ever out if I was sick, which wasn’t often. “Thanks,” I said smiling. “Yeah, sure, but I wanna meet this Vic. Is he treating you okay? Because if he’s not I swear I’ll beat his ass,” I laughed and glanced at Vic, who was rolling his eyes. “No, Andy, he’s really sweet to me, don’t worry,” He laughed a little and agreed. “Okay, then. But, you know I’m gonna make you deal with Alan on Sunday,” I grimaced at the thought of my moody ginger friend. “Thanks,” I said, sarcastically this time. “Sure, sure,” he said and hung up. Vic was watching me curiously as I put the phone down, his eyes following as I moved. “What?” I asked self-consciously. “Nothing, you’re just pretty. I like to watch you,” I nodded slowly and lay down again. “Whatever…I got the night off,” I told him, even though he had probably heard already. “I know. And you’re all mine.” I laughed and nodded pressing my lips to his quickly. “I’m gonna go shower,” I said, getting up, “And don’t follow me,” I warned him, pointing. Vic gave me a falsely innocent look, biting his lip. “I won’t make any promises.” I shook my head, walking into my bathroom and closing the door.
Vic didn’t come in surprisingly; he wasn’t even there when I got out. ~

“Where were you?” I asked, Vic smiling at me. “Don’t worry about it. You’ll find out later.” Vic leaned down and kissed my pout away, smiling at me when he pulled away. “It’s a surprise. Now go get dressed,” he ordered, swatting my butt. I stuck my tongue out at him and walked off to my bedroom. “What am I supposed to wear?” I called out to him. He walked into my room, rolling his eyes when he saw me standing in front of my mirror. “Kellin, you can wear anything you want.”
I pressed my lips together, frustrated. “Should I dress up?” I asked, looking at him in the mirror. He walked up behind me, resting his chin on my shoulder. His lips ghosted along the shell of my ear seductively, nipping at it. I shivered, leaning my back against him, while his hands moved to rest on my hips. “Wear whatever you want to, okay? Just be comfortable,” I nodded a little, turning around in his arms. “Okay. I’ll get dressed, but you can’t see. Get out,”
Vic made a little face and left my room silently.
I went over to my dresser, pulling out black jeans and a white v-neck.
“You look cute,” Vic said as soon as I was dressed. I whipped around, clutching a hand to my throat. “Jesus Vic, scare me half to death,” He laughed and sat down on my bed. “You might want a jacket though, in case it’s windy.” I narrowed my eyes at him suspiciously, wondering where we were going. “Why?” I asked. “I’m not gonna tell you Kells, just put a jacket on,” I pressed my lips and picked up the purple jacket I'd stolen from Vic and yanked it over my hair roughly.
“Aw, Kell,” Vic cooed and got up to comb his fingers through my hair. I blushed, Vic leaning down to kiss me quickly. “You’re adorable,” he said. “When are we leaving?”
“Anytime, but let me go change quickly,”
I didn’t get a chance to say anything before he disappeared, leaving me in my room. I waited as patiently as I could until Vic was back, looking stunning. “You look great,” I said, checking him out. Grey skinnies, a white button-up and a black tie. “You too cutie,” he said and winked at me. “Ready to go?”
I nodded and took Vic’s outstretched hand, smiling when he yanked me into his arms. “Close your eyes,” he said. Vic let go of me, taking my hand instead and pulling me a few feet. “Okay, open them,” he said quietly. I did as he said, immediately stepping back in surprise and running into Vic.
“Relax,” he breathed, catching me. I recovered from the initial shock and looked back at Vic. “Where are we?” I asked, looking back out at the city. “The tallest building in San Diego; It’s gorgeous, isn’t it?” I nodded, staring out at the illuminated skyline. Vic walked to the ledge, stopping an inch in front of the railing. “C’mere,”
I shook my head quickly, terrified to be so close to the edge. “I won’t let you fall,” Vic said reassuringly. I took a few hesitant steps forward, grabbing a handful of Vic’s shirt.
He smiled a little and put an arm around my waist. “Wow,” I muttered in awe. It was breath-taking, looking out at all of the lit buildings. “It’s beautiful,” I said and looked up at Vic. He was already looking at me, a blush creeping up his cheeks. “You were staring,”
“Um…so what…you’re beautiful,” he said, making me smile. He turned around then, and walked towards a small table in the middle of the roof. “How did you get a table up here?” I asked incredulously and followed after him. Vic grinned at me and sat down in one of the chairs. “I have my ways,” he said cryptically and motioned for me to sit down. The two candles on the table lit by themselves as I sat down, along with a bottle of wine appearing. I watched Vic pour some for each of us and hand me a glass. “This is really sweet Vic,”
He smiled and kissed my cheek affectionately. “I’m glad you like it. I wasn’t sure what you wanted to do, and this seemed romantic.” I nodded my agreement and took a sip of wine.
“Are we allowed to be up here?”
Vic shook his head and twined our fingers together carelessly. “Vic,” I reprimanded, about to say more when he cut me off, “Don’t worry, no one will catch us. I made sure of it.” My eyes narrowed suspiciously. “Don’t,” he ordered, “I want this to be nice, and it won't be if you’re worried all night.”
I sighed and smiled, wanting that too. “Okay…what are we doing up here? Besides testing my fear of heights?”
Vic laughed at that and waved his hand a little; two plates of pasta appearing in front of us suddenly. “We’re going to have dinner and then I’m going to take you somewhere else,”
I pouted, knowing he wouldn’t tell me where, no matter how long I begged.
“I thought you didn’t know how to cook,” I said as he took a bite. Vic nodded and swallowed before talking. “I did. Jaime was nice enough to make this for us. After I begged him to anyways,”
I laughed and picked up my fork to eat too. “It’s good,” I said after taking a bite, Vic nodding in agreement. “Jaime’s a good cook.” That was definitely true; the pasta was amazing.
“Tell me about you,” I said randomly. “I feel like you know all about me, and I only know the basics about you.” Vic hadn’t really told me much about himself, and I was dying to know. “Like what?” I quirked my mouth to the side, deciding what I anted to ask him. “Just…little things…like…how old are you? Not literally, but like, how old you were?” I wasn’t sure how to phrase it, but Vic somehow knew what I meant.
“I stopped ageing when I turned twenty-one,” he said and took another mouthful of food. I copied him to give myself time to think. “What are your parents like? And Mike; I’ve only met him twice and he didn’t really say much.” He motioned for me to keep eating while he talked, and I did, watching him as he spoke. “My parents—my mom is really kind. She’s always supportive, and she’s just like and average mother. My dad however, is kind of the opposite. He was the tough parent, you know? Like the kind of father that tries to force you to play sports and act like nothing affects you. Needless to say, Mike’s his favorite.” I pressed my lips together, kind of irritated that he didn’t like Vic as much. “That isn’t fair. Parents shouldn’t choose favorites,”
Vic shrugged, not seeming bothered by it. “It’s not like he doesn’t love me Kellin. He just wishes I was more like him, I guess. I’ve never been interested in anything remotely close to what I should be, and I think it bothers him. I’m his first son, and I don’t give a damn about running the underworld.”
I couldn’t see Vic being the ruler of hell. He was too kind and playful. It just wouldn’t work. “Anyway, um…right, Mike. He’s kind of like me I guess; just quieter. I always had to be doing something and as a kid, I always wanted to be the center of attention. And Mike just wanted to do what I was doing, so he’s kind of like a toned-down, straighter me.”
I laughed, interrupting him. “You are a very loud person,”
Vic fake glared at me and started eating again. “You love it though,” he said and put more pasta in his mouth. “Yeah, I do.”
“What else do you want to know?” Everything “Um…I don’t know…why did you visit me? While I was growing up,”
Vic smiled to himself, twisting the stem of his wine glass back and forth. “I don’t know,” he admitted. “I was just…drawn to you. For some reason, I worried about you, and it only got stronger as you got older. I found myself thinking about you at the most random times and I just…I just wanted to. Whenever I got mad or lonely, or if I thought you were hurt; I just went to see you. Even if you didn’t know I was there. I just wanted to be around you,”
We were silent for a while, both just processing what he’d said. Vic started to eat his dinner again, and I just copied him, not sure what to say.
“Are you almost finished?” he asked after a while. I nodded and wiped my mouth with a napkin. “Come on then. I do still want to show you something.” I stood up and wrapped my arms around Vic’s waist.
He made me close my eyes again, tilted my chin up and then told me to open them. I gasped at the gorgeous sight above us: a dark, purple-black sky littered with million of twinkling stars. “Oh, Vic,” I breathed, staring up at them. “Lie down with me,” he said and lowered himself onto a blanket I hadn’t realized was there. I sat next to him, lying back on the blanket and tried to take in all of the sky at once. “It’s so beautiful,”

Vic
I stared at Kellin, entranced with the way the stars reflected in his eyes, millions of bright, silver speckles washing the color from them. He looked so beautiful under the moonlight, the night bleaching his hair a soft silver-grey, his skin pale, and smooth as porcelain. “You’re breathtaking,” I breathed, so quietly I was surprised he heard. Kellin looked over at the sound of my voice, a light pink blush tinting his cheeks. He didn’t say anything; instead he scooted against me and moved my arm around himself to rest his head on it. “This is perfect,” he whispered, looking up at me. “I love you,”
I smiled and pressed my lips to his in a tender kiss. Kellin moved one hand to my hair, my hand resting flat on the middle of his stomach. His lips were so soft and plush as they moved with mine and parted slightly to deepen the kiss. I slid my tongue into his mouth, like I knew he wanted, and kissed him deeply. It was quiet, except for the soft forest noises around us and the sounds of our kissing under the stars. ~

I blinked sleepily, my eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness around us. Kellin was asleep with his head resting on my chest, his body molded to my side. “Kells,” I said, shifting a little. My whole arm was asleep, the dead weight of it protesting as I tried to move. I very slowly set Kellin on the blanket and shook my arm out, trying to get some feeling back.
The blood slowly worked its way back into my arm, allowing me to scoop up the still-sleeping Kellin.
“Mm…nugh…” he mumbled and shifted around in my arms, trying to get comfortable. “Shh, you’re okay,” I whispered. He settled, falling back to sleep peacefully.
I waved the blanket away, and then took us back to my bedroom. It was comfortably silent in my penthouse, the room dark and warm. I yanked the covers back and set Kellin down on the mattress, waiting while he squirmed around before I helped his out of his clothes. He mumbled a protest in his sleep as I undressed him, apparently displeased.
I tossed his clothing on the floor and stripped down to my boxers before crawling in bed behind him. I pressed up against him, spooning him, and lay an arm over his waist. “Sweet dreams,” I whispered and pulled the blankets up. ~

(In Kellin's dream—Vic’s p.o.v. still)

Kellin was sitting on the edge of his bed in only a t-shirt and boxers, dragging a little blade across his arm repeatedly. I watched myself watching Kellin.
“Stop that,” I ordered, unable to take it any longer. Kellin's head snapped up at the sound of my voice, tears staining his beautiful face.
He blinked in shock at having found someone in his bedroom. “W-who are you?” he asked meekly, brushing his cheeks off. “I’m Vic sweetheart. Now stop that,”
“No,” he said and pulled the razor across his wrist again, cutting the deepest line yet. “S-stop it. Stop cutting yourself,” I was flustered by the fact that he’d disobeyed me; he had never done it before and it really bothered me. Kellin looked up at me defiantly, drawing another cut. “Stop! Now!” I demanded and smacked the razor out of his hand.
“Why? I want to,” Kellin said, “I want to die,”
My eyes widened at his words and my heart beat picked up, terrified of how sure he sounded. “N-no, don’t say that. You have to live,” Kellin was shaking his head, fresh tears dripping down his cheeks. “But I don’t want to. I want to die, please just let me die. Please,” he begged.
I knelt in front of him, taking both of his hands in mine and looked up at him seriously. “I will never let you die,” I said fiercely and dipped my head over the deepest gash. “W-what—what are you doing?” he asked quickly. I ignored his question, and swiped my tongue over the cut, hearing him gasp in pain as it healed. “W-what—stop that!”
I looked up and glared at him, holding his wrist up to show him. His eyebrows knit together in confusion. “How did you do that? Why did you do that? I don’t want you to fix it,” he said and tried to pull his arm away. “Fine,”
I stood up, taking the blade off the floor and looked him in the eyes as I sliced it across my wrist. He gasped and stood up quickly. “What are you doing?!” I just continued to yank it across my arm, completely ignoring him. “Stop it!”
Kellin took my hand, staring up at me like I had lost my mind. “What the hell are you doing?”
“Exactly what you were. If you want to cut yourself so badly, go ahead. But for every cut you make, I’ll make two,”
He gaped at me and then shook his head. “N-no, you can’t. Why—why would you do that?” he asked incredulously. “Why would you?” I retorted. Kellin looked like he might cry again. “Because I don’t want to live anymore. I can’t,”
I shook my head, hating it every time he said it. “Yes you can. You just have to try. Please try,” Kellin frowned, not meeting my eyes.
I pressed my lips and drew another cut across my skin, deeper this time. “Stop,” Kellin demanded and took my hand again. “Why?” I mocked, angrily. “Because you don’t deserve it. You’re beautiful Vic and you shouldn’t ruin your skin like this,” I raised my eyebrows, waiting for him to realize what he’d said. He looked up sadly, pressing his lips together.
“Let me heal you,” I requested and brought his left arm to my lips. Kellin didn’t protest this time, a little shiver running through him when my tongue flicked over the cuts.
I healed every one of them, Kellin letting out little whimpers when I licked the deeper ones.
“All better,” I whispered, and set his right arm down by his side. “What about you?” he asked and pointed to my still-bleeding arm. I looked down, having forgotten all about it and healed them.
Kellin sat down on the bed again, his lip quivering, and looking up at me sadly. I walked over to him, pushing hm down on the bed and lying behind him. Kellin pulled my arm around him tightly, interlocking our fingers. “Why are you sad?” I asked and pressed a kiss under his ear. “N-no one wants m-me,” he choked, trying not to cry. I squeezed him tighter against my chest, resting my face in his hair. “I want you. You’re the only one I’ve ever wanted Kellin. “Why?” he asked, nearly breaking my heart. “Because I care about you. Your life is so precious Kellin, and it would kill me to lose you. Please stay alive for me Kells. I need you,” he started crying, little sobs leaving his lips. I peppered kisses on his hair and neck, whispering sweet things into his ear. “You’re so perfect Kellin,” I breathed. He cried softly, hiding his face in the pillow. ~
Kellin fell asleep in my arms, having finally calmed down. I gently brushed the little tears off his porcelain cheeks and kissed one. Kellin’s eyelashes fluttered open, his large green eyes focusing on me sleepily. “Vic?” he asked softly. I smiled and kissed his hair. “Did you sleep okay?”
He nodded and snuggled into my chest. “You stayed with me,” I smiled at him, combing my fingers through his hair. “Promise me you won’t hurt yourself again,” Kellin nodded a tiny bit, resting his head on my chest. “I have to leave,” I whispered regretfully, wanting to stay with him as long as I could. “Will you be back?”
“Of course. I’ll always come back for you,” He smiled and tilted his head up to brush his lips against mine. “Go back to sleep honey,” I whispered and gave him a real kiss. He did as I asked, curling up in the sheets and closed his eyes. ~

I opened my eyes a moment before Kellin woke up, his eyelashes fluttering beautifully. He yawned and stretched, arching his back off the bed. “Morning,” he mumbled. “How--?” he asked when he looked around. “I woke up and brought us back here. You were still sleeping.” He nodded and lay back down, looking at me. “I didn’t even remember trying,” he said. “You made me forget?” I nodded, remembering. “I didn’t want you to remember trying to kill yourself, but not remember me. And you didn’t deserve to be so sad, so I made you forget how sad you were too.”
Kellin smiled and scooted over to me, leaning in to kiss my lips. “I love you Vic,” he said. “I love you too.” His lips touched mine again, forcing them apart so he could slide his tongue in. I let him be dominant for once and control the kiss, our mouths working in unison. He licked into my mouth seductively, tangling his fingers in my curls. I was the first to break the kiss, gasping for breath. “You have off today, right?”
Kellin nodded and pecked my lips again. “Why?”
“I want to meet your friends. I know they mean a lot to you, and, um…I want them to like me.” I could feel the blush heating my cheeks. “Aw, Vic. I’m sure they’ll love you,” he said and smiled. “I’ll talk to them today,”
♠ ♠ ♠
hey, hey, update.
So I didnt even edit this...my bad
title- "Tell Slater Not To Wash His Dick" Bring Me the Horizon
should there be smut in the next chapter? I dont know if i want to or not