Status: Active

Follow Your Leader

Self Destruct Personality

Vic's POV

I can't believe he really left. I know I'm an asshole but I kinda wish he would have fought harder. I guess when you are done, you're done. I walked out of Mike's room only for him to push me back in.

"What the fuck was that?" He asked sounding angry. I shrugged like it was no big deal. I mean couples argue all the time. Why is he so mad?

"Vic you truly are an idiot. Did you see the look in his eyes when he left? I don't think I've ever seen him that broken before." Mike stated like it was obvious. He showed no emotion other than hatred when he was talking to me. So no I didn't see it. "Vic even after every break up I've seen him go through. I have never seen him in a state where he looked like he could break down at any moment. Maybe you should have succeeded when you tried." That one hurt. My own brother thinks that my attempt was a failure. That I would be better off dead. "At least you wouldn't have hurt him. I mean I don't agree with what he did before, but I honestly don't think he would have wanted to put you through that. Vic that's the second time he's caught you cheating on him. And what's this bullshit I hear about you fucking half of Mission Bay? We both know that you wouldn't stoop that low. Fucking Hayley and Jeremy has always been your thing. Why would you tell him that?"

"Because Mike it's better that he hates me now then him hating me for everything later."

"Bullshit. You need to go over there and apologize. And for real this time because frankly I'd rather have my bestfriend happy then walking around like you just murdered his entire family."

"Mike I'm not going over there. He doesn't want to talk to me." I resorted. Trying to find a way out of this.

He looked at me like I was stupid. "Cute. You think you have a choice. Get your shoes. Let's go." He commanded me. Mike may be my younger brother but he's taller than me and he can be a bit intimidating when he wants to be. Besides I don't feel like arguing with him right now. I put my shoes on and began walking to my car when he stopped me.

"No we're taking mine." He told me like I was a child.

"We're?" I questioned. I do not need to be babysat.

"You're not getting out of this. The last thing I need is you saying that you're going to go but you never do. Get in the car."

We drove to Kellin's house in what I wish was silence but no Mike wouldn't shut up about how much I messed up. I didn't see it as that bad. The entire ride was Mike talking and for once I never been happier to get out of the car and apologize as we arrived in Kellin's driveway. Mike threw me his keys and told me to go in. Why do they have keys to each other's house?

I unlocked the door and Mike stood outside, I turned to look at him hoping that he changed his mind but he gave me a look. That look that said 'I will fucking kill you if you don't go in there'. I sighed as he pulled out a joint and I walked in the house.

When I walked in I was hit with a wind of smoke. The entire house smelled like weed and it's a pretty big house. I walked pass the living room and Beau was passed out on the couch. Nothing out if the ordinary here. I walked over to him and shook him.

"Kellin leave me the fuck alone." He mumbled.

"I'm not Kellin you fuckhead. Where is he?" I replied slightly annoyed.

"Vic? Whatever he's upstairs, I think. I don't fucking know. While your up there tell Christofer to bring his ass."

"Who the fuck is that?"

He mumbled something along the lines of cousin I think. "He and Kel are probably still in his room smoking." Then he fell back asleep.

I made my way up the stairs to Kellin's room and heard music blasting. About That Life by Attila was playing. I knocked on the door but after receiving no answer probably because the music was too loud I walked in. Bad decisions. I always fucking make them.

"Beau get the fuck out!" The boy I presume is Christofer shouted not looking up from where he was looking down on Kellin.

I don't know what I was feeling at this moment. It could have been hatred, but seeing Kellin with his mouth around someone else caused me to stand there in complete shock.

"Beau I said-" He cut himself off as he turned to face me. "You're not Beau, who the fuck are you?"

That caused Kellin to look at me. He looked just as shocked as is was. No words were spoken. He whispered something in Kellin's ear before pulling his pants up and walking out the door.

Kellin and I never stopped looking at each other. "Vic I-"

"Is this how you felt?" I asked him before he got a chance to give me some bullshit excuse.

He didn't say anything, he only nodded. And I couldn't take it anymore. I turned to walk away. "Put some clothes on. I'll be back." And with that I went back downstairs and out the door. Mike was still standing there.

"What happened and why was Beau and Christofer Drew here?"

"Go home. We have to talk and it's going to take a while." He nodded and got back in the car and drove away. I walked back in the house to find Kellin on the couch watching TV like what I just witnessed didn't fucking happen.

"Vic sit down." He told me without looking away from the tv. "I know we're going to be here for a while. So get comfy." I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch opposite him.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"Oh fuck that. Why were you up there sucking off Christofer?" I countered. No way he was getting out if this that easily.

"My question first." He stated slightly annoyed.

"I came over here because I'm an ass and I need to clear somethings up. What the hell was that?"

"I need some pot so I called Beau." It's obvious that neither of us were getting any real answers out if each other unless we asked specific questions. "We know you're an ass. That has always been a fact. My question was why are you here?"

"I told you I needed to clear some things up. Why were you fucking that guy?

"Because you weren't supposed to walk in. Frankly I wasn't expecting to see you again, I already decided not to go to Uni and just move to LA."

"I walked in because I wanted to apologize. What do you mean you're moving to LA?"

"NOT YOUR TURN!" He shouted well not really more like said loudly. "Apologize for being an ass, or for getting caught? Or for cheating on me with the entire school?"

"For everything. Trust me when I say I don't do this shit often. But I felt like I had to. But seeing how you're quick to move on I see that my apologies are wasted on you." I told him. He sighed and finally decided to look at me.

"Vic listen. We all have our coping methods. Mine are getting high and Sleeping with random people. Yours are fucking Hayley. The only difference is that I didn't cheat-"

"We've only been broken up for an hour!" I interrupted.

"Yes. Key word being broken up. Listen Vic, when I say I love you. I truly fucking mean it. But also know that I can't put up with this bullshit. I'm leaving in a week. And right now I'm telling you that I'm done with this."

"Like hell you are. Kellin I let you go once and I'm not doing that shit again."

"Whatever Vic. You're not fucking listening. I'm leaving. Make up your mind. You have a week. If in a week you decide what you want I'll be at the pent house we bought. If not then don't bother showing up. You can leave now."

"I'm not leaving until you forgive me."

"I'm already have. I just don't want to go through this with you not in it 100%."

With that I got up and left without a single glance to him. I needed to clear my head so I decided to walk home. There's only one thought in my head and that's how I'm going to get my boyfriend back.