Status: Active

Follow Your Leader

I Feel Like Dancin'

After two hours of complete boredom and utter despair,  detention was finally over. Mike and I walked out of the class room and Vic was standing by the lockers, once again, looking very pissed.

"Isn't it bad enough that you fuckers had detention, but you had to take my fucking car keys with you," Vic asked.

"Loving the attitude, Vic." I said as I walked down the hall and threw him his keys. All he did was roll his eyes.

"You still coming over after school, Kellin?" Mike asked.

"Nah, I'm hanging out with Tay, remember."

"You trying to steal my girl?"

"Yes, Michael. I, Kellin Quinn,  flaming homo, queen of Mission Bay, am trying to steal your girl."

At that moment Mike stopped causing Vic, who I forgot was there, and I to stop.

"Wait, you're really gay?"

Both Vic and I face-palmed at this idiot we unfortunately love.

"Yes Mike," Tony said, "any blind idiot can see that Kellin wears pink thongs and prances around in dresses when no one is looking"

Wait, when did he get here?

"Just now"

"I said that out loud?"

"Yep"

"Oh. Anyways. That was one time and I was drunk and about to pop my third bar." Tony just laughed. "Is my sexuallity a problem, young Michael?"

His shocked expression fell then turned into a smile. "Nope. But just try not to stare at my dick"

"Bitch please, you're too tall for me. I prefer people my height."

"What about Oli?" Jaime chimed in.

Where did he come from?

Oli and I have been dating for about 8 months now. He was an absolute sweetheart when he wanted to be.  Other times he's a complete asshole.

"Oli isn't my type. Which is why we're dating. He's something new and a change from the guys I normally go for. That's probably why we're still together. But on another note... Where in the fuck do you guys keep coming from?"

But before Jaime could respond Mike stopped him. Okay I was getting annoyed.

"So everyone here knew you were gay but me?"

"Still am. But honestly Mike you didn't want to know because if you did you would have. I mean it was obvious. Especially since Oli and I have been dating for 8 months."

"You and Oli are dating?!"

Face-palmed.

"I just thought you were being your normal self. I mean Kel you are pretty out there."

"I am not. Can we leave this school now, please?"

"Soooo...my house?" Mike asked, "just tell Tay to come too."

"Alright I'll call her."

***3 hours later***

We are currently sitting in Vic and Mike's house watching a movie on their projection screen in their home theater. Did I mention that they're rich. Well we all are. Amongst our friends, from richest to poorest goes:

The Quinn's

-My mom

-Step Dad

-Sister Kailey

-Me

The Fuentes'

-Victor(Dad)

-Vivian(Mom)

-Vic

-Mike

The Preciado's

-Gorge(Dad)

-Jaime

-Tony Perry(adopted)

The Barakat's

-Jack

The Gaskarth's

-Alex

The Sykes'

-Oli

The Jardine's

-Tay

The McDougall's

-Jenna

And The Carlile's

-Austin

-Alan

(Married) Yes they married young.

Although the Carlile's are no where near poor, but they are the least rich of us all. Me and my family being the richest.

We are watching some scary movie about a cabin. Everyone is curled under someone.

Jaime and Jamie. Yes, they're a very weird couple.

Tony and Lia.

Mike and Tay.

Alex and Oli's sister, Tia

Jack and Jenna.

Vic  and Haley.

Oli  and me.

I scanned over the room af everyone was watching the movie. When I got to Vic he was staring in my direction with a horrified expression. That's new.

"What?"I mouthed to him.  He didn't say anything, he only smirked. But he continued to look at me. Well pass me. So I decided to turn around to see what he was looking at.

I regret turning around now because as soon as I did I was greeted with a figure standing behind me. 

"Fuck," I screamed.

Everyone including Oli laughed at me. 

"Assholes" I pouted.

After they had their fun laughing at me, the movie was over.

"You guys want to go to a party." Alex shouted. Why is he so loud?

"Lex you do realize that it's a Wednesday night, right?" Vic asked.

"Austin and Alan said something any Phil and Tino trying to break Uni's record for most consecutive parties thrown." I butted in. "But we should go. Have you ever been to a lame party at the frat house? No, I didn't think so."

"Let's go then!" Mike said after he and Tay finally stop trying to suck of each other's face.

Oli leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Sorry babe I don't think imma go.  It's not really my scene."

Bullshit Oliver. I know all about your reputation at Uni.

"Okay baby I understand. I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Yea." He kissed my cheek then left.

"He's not going?" Jaime asked.

"Nope," I shrugged, "now let's go fuck some shit up."
♠ ♠ ♠
**Title credit: I Feel Like Dancin' x All Time Low