Status: Active

Follow Your Leader

Where Did The Party Go

Vic's P.O.V.

When we arrived at the party, everyone vanished, to where? Hell if I know. All I wanted to do was drink away the fact that I was in the same house as Kellin.

Speak of the devil,  and he shall appear.

Kellin walked into the kitchen to get himself another drink.  So I figured, why not have a little fun with him.

I walked behind him and shouted "Quinn, move now."

He turned around with a devilish smirk on his face.  "Awe, little Viccy.  You're always so angry,  you deserve a drink. Here." He handed me the cup in his hand.  "Chill out, dude"

With that I kicked him in his stomach and walked back into the room that was full of loud music and people dancing.

I need to relieve my anger at Kellin.

I searched around the room and my eyes landed on Hayley. Perfect.

Hayley and I aren't dating but we fool around a lot. 

"Lee"

"Viccy" great she's drunk. So am I, so this should be good. Well fun. I walked up to her and whispered in her ear "let's go upstairs and have some fun. I'm horny and I want it rough. You down or what?"

"Awe, sorry babe but it's that time. Unless you want to settle."

Hayley was great at blowjobs but that's not the relief that I need right now.

"Nah, I need a good fuck"

"Damn must be serious." She was always one to tell my mood. "Who pissed in your cereal? Wait... let me guess... Kellin?"

"Yep, but fuck it." And I walked off. I really needed a good fuck.

I walked around until I found none other than Jeremy.

"Yo, J"

"Vic, what's up?" Jeremy and I go way back. He's always down for whatever and it's not like he could say no to me.

"You down for a little fun?"

"Fuck yeah"

"Let's go." I take his hand and lead him to one of the bed rooms.
"You know the rules. No kissing." I reminded him.  He didn't say anything he just undid my belt. After our clothes were successfully off I pushed him on the bed. I don't prep him because I don't have time for that right now.  I just slide the condom on that I keep in my wallet and push straight into him. He yell out in both pleasure and pain.

As I slide in and out of him I hear a voice that I know all too well. KELLIN. He sounds mad but I can only hear his voice I can't actually hear what he is saying due to a very loud Jeremy under me.

The sound if Kellin's voice only makes me madder. I slam into Jeremy harder and pick up the pace. He's a moaning mess under me but I remain silent. I'm not really one to make noises when I'm fucking someone. 

"I'm close" He moans out.

"Touch yourself" I ordered. I'm not here for his pleasure. I just want to relieve myself.  Yes I know that sounds selfish but I don't care.

He comes moaning like crazy and breathing heavily.  But I'm not done yet. I slam into him harder and faster until I feel that familiar feeling in my stomach.  Moments later I'm coming inside of him.

Just then the bed room door opens reveling a very shocked Kellin and a very annoying Oli. 

Not caring that they were standing there completely unmoved, I pulled out of Jeremy and got dressed. Then I remember why I'm up here in the first place.

I glance at Kellin to see anger in his eyes but that quickly vanished when he noticed that I was looking at him.  I smirk but the silence is broken when Oliver speaks.

"Kel, are you okay?"

"Fuck you Oli, this conversation isn't over because we walked in on them fucking."

"But I said I was sorry"

This argument suddenly became very interesting. I enjoyed seeing Kellin mad. It brings joy to my soul. Is that mean? Probably. Oh well I don't care.
"Sorry?" Kellin screamed "You weren't sorry when you were shoving your tongue down that bitch's throat. Now where you? No. You're sorry you got fucking caught."

Oliver looked Dumbfounded.

"So now you have nothing to say?"

He still didn't say anything.

"You know what, Oli? I'm fucking done. I'm sick of every time you get drunk you make out with some random person."

"Really Kellin, that was only 3 times. Including today."

Was he serious?

" 3 fucking times too many. And then it's always the same girl. Why the hell is she always around?"

Honestly I think they have forgotten that I was here. I don't know when Jeremy left and I really don't care. Part of the rules is that we don't speak afterwards.

This conversation is getting interesting. When did Oli even get here. I thought I heard him say something about not wanting to go?

Kellin looks kinda cute when he's mad. I love how his blue-green eyes darken to a sea green and his nostrils flare.

What am I thinking? I hate this kid. He ruined my life.

I kinda tuned out their little argument until I noticed tears on Kellin's eyes when Oliver said "You know what Kellin, I'd rather be with her anyways. At least she knows how to shut the fuck up. And also being with you has been hell-."

He was cut short when my fist collided with his face. He was really starting to piss me off. "Oliver just shut the fuck up, you worthless piece of shit. You're stupid if you can't see that Kellin is amazing. I may hate the little shit but I'd be damn if I let anyone that isn't me make him cry. Especially if it's an asshole like you. So fuck off before I kick your ass." I spat at him angrily. "And if I see you on this part of town again I will fucking end you. Let's not forget what happened in Palm Springs two years ago." With that Oli left the room.

Kellin walked up to me and hugged me. "Thank you" He whispered in my ear. For a brief moment I felt like I belonged in his arms.

Once I realized that he was still hugging me, I pushed him off gently. I immediately regretted it because the second he let go I missed his touch and his scent.

Without another word I left the room and the party. I needed to go home. Luckily for me I wasn't drunk so I was safe to drive.

Today has been one hell of a day.
♠ ♠ ♠
***Title Credit: Where Did The Party Go by Fall Out Boy
Also sorry for any errors I didn't check and I'm typing on my phone