Status: updates will probably be at ungodly hours

Who Else Will Love You?

Have A Good Time With Me, Kit

Echo pulled into Eden's driveway at exactly eight o'clock. She raced out to his car and smoothly slid into the passenger seat. Echo looked her up and down, taking in the beautiful girl before him. She was wearing a pair of extremely tight black skinny jeans, like he had requested, and a galaxy muscle tank with a lacy bralette underneath. Her straight ginger hair fell past her shoulders and her makeup, which was heavier than normal, looked stunning.

"You look awesome." Echo breathed.

"Thanks, you too." Eden replied politely.

Eden examined the boy next to her. He was wearing fitting black skinny jeans that did his legs wonders with a matching beanie. He had on a dark grey v-neck teeshirt and a red flannel. Eden especially loved that the sleeves of the flannel were rolled up to his elbows. And his hair was swept haphazardly across his forehead as per usual. He looked so attractive, Eden was practically swooning.

The usual indie music flowed through the speakers, except it was much louder. Echo drove with one hand on the wheel and one hand rested on Eden's thigh. Not too high, but high enough. They drove in silence for a bit before Eden spoke up.

"So where are we going?"

"Rhiannon's party. She lives in eastern Pasadena."

"Oh. Uh, can I get the address. In case I lose you or something and need a ride home."

"Smart girl," Echo commented, "316 Magothy Bridge Road."

"Thanks." Eden said, mentally rehearsing the address.

They rode the rest of the way in comfortable silence, save for the rather loud indie music. When the pair finally arrived at Rhiannon's house, Eden couldn't help but gasp. The house was huge! Not to mention the party was already in full swing. Cars were littered all over the yard and so were people. Some people appeared to be shit faced drunk while others may have been buzzed and having a good time. Echo pulled into the yard and cut the engine. He got out and Eden followed suit. She followed him up to the front door and through the house. He led her through a maze of hallways and several crowds of people until they reached a room at the far end of the house.

"Hey!" Echo shouted when he entered the room.

Iris and Rhiannon squealed, running up to give him a hug. Eden immediately felt uncomfortable. She didn't know his friends.

"I see you brought Miss Ginger." Iris shouted going up to give Eden a hug as well.

"Eden! Echo tells us so much about you." Rhiannon slurred.

The pair of girls definitely were not sober, though it did tickle Eden that Echo talked to them about her.

"Yo! Echo, good to see you dude." One of the boys in the room said. Eden couldn't remember his name, but she did remember that it was really unique.

"Yeah you too, Uriah." Echo said with his lopsided smile.

Uriah. That's what his odd name was.

"I see you brought Ginger with you." The other boy, River said.

"It's not Ginger," Echo said before Eden could speak up. "It's Eden."

Eden quietly thanked him before turning to leave the room.

"Where are you going?" Echo asked, looking a bit hurt that Eden was about to leave.

"To go get a drink." Eden stated.

"I'll come with." Uriah shouted, springing to his feet from his position in a comfy looking chair.

Eden turned to leave with Uriah trailing behind her.

"So, how did you meet Echo?" Uriah asked, guiding Eden to the kitchen.

"He broke my phone."

Uriah let out a loud laugh gaining the attention of several people. "Classic."

Eden let out a small laugh as well. She had a crush on the boy who broke her phone. They had reached the kitchen and Eden's eyes went wide. The counters were cluttered with bottles of various types of alcohol. Every kind she imagine plus some sat on those large counters. Uriah picked up a bottle of Jack Daniels while Eden went with what she knew and picked up some flavored vodka. They made their way back to the room and Eden then understood why Echo told her to wear tight pants. Some pervert grabbed her belt loop attempting to pull her pants down, and not in the "oh I'm going to pants you" way but in a "I will rape you and call it sex" way. In that moment she was glad she hand't poured a drink so there was a smaller chance of being roofied. Eden quickened her pace to get back to the safe haven of the room and the comfort of Echo as soon as she could. In no time the pair arrived back in the room in the very back of the house. River immediately snatched the Jack Daniels from Uriah, and, tossing the cap aside, chugged as much as he could before Uriah snatched it back. Eden opened her bottle of vodka and took a few gulps before setting it down on some random surface. Echo snaked his arms around her waist from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder. Eden could smell the alcohol on his breath and she wondered if he had been drinking before he picked her up.

"Okay guys," Iris announced, "I have something to sayyy."

She paused for effect which caused irritation in the group.

"Get on with it!" River yelled.

"Me and Rhiannon are dating!" Iris shouted grabbing Rhiannon by the hips and placing a hard kiss against her lips.

"We know." Uriah and River said in unison.

"Nowayyoucanknow." The words tumbled out of Rhiannon's mouth. "We just told you."

"You guys always hold hands, and hug for way too long. We know you dumb lezzies." Uriah laughed.

"I have something to say." Echo spoke up, causing Eden to jump a bit. "I have a really fucking big crush on Eden."

He pecked her on the cheek and she turned bright red. She definitely hadn't been expecting that. Maybe it was because he was drunk. She didn't know how long he'd been drunk and that bothered her. She shouldn't have drank that bit of vodka that she did, cause now neither one of them could drive home.

"Yeah we know." Iris said.

"I know, just thought I'd share it again." Echo said with a smirk.

Eden turned her head to look at the boy who was still holding onto her waist. He leaned down just a teensy bit and met her lips with his.

"Get a room!" River hollered.

"Could you be any more cliche?" Echo asked sarcastically earning a small collective laugh from the group.

He continued kissing Eden who in that moment decided she was too sober for this. She pulled away from the kiss and grabbed the nearby vodka, taking several large gulps before setting it back down.

"I wanna dance." She told Echo.

Echo nodded and led her to the living room where the music pulsed through her body. And she danced with Echo and had a great time in her drunken haze. She grinded against him and he loved every second of it. Even though she wasn't the most coordinated individual, nor was he, they still had fun. They went on like that all night. Dancing and drinking and drinking some more. It was the most fun Eden had had in a long time, and for that she was so grateful Echo had brought her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is this what parties are like? I haven't been to party since the seventh grade soooo IDK.