‹ Prequel: I'm What?

Just Say Yes

He Knows

When Kennedy came back inside the kitchen it was just Addison, Jackie and Jon. They all looked like they were mad.
"What's going on?"
"We needed to talk to you before things get out of hand." Addison spoken. Kennedy has no clue what's going on.
"My sisters somewhat got Patrick in trouble."
"What do you mean?"
"Well when we heard that you and Patrick broke up. Everyone was upset with the news. Patrick wouldn't tell us why because he didn't want to talk about it and wanted us to leave him alone. So Erica and Jessica made a plan to get you guys back together. As you can see it hasn't work at all."
"What was their idea?"
"To hire those girls and met them at Patrick's place while he was visting the sleep doctor. Take pictures and put them on tumblr. We know that you are always on tumblr. That didn't work because they heard from someone on tumblr that you slept with Matt. Erica though if we send the cover to Patrick then it will make Patrick to fly to Denver to tell you how much he loves you. Then everything went south when he slept with Rose. Man I hated that girl, when Patrick told us that he broke up with Amanda we almost had a party because the whole family didn't like her."
"Are you going to tell Patrick about this?"
"I don't know with everything that's going on, you going back to Denver tomorrow and one of the sisters will spill the beans on him. All I know that he's going to pissed at Jessica and Erica.” Kennedy now feels more stupid doing that to Patrick when she didn’t know the whole story with the picture.
“I don’t think I should talk to Patrick."
“Why not?"
“Because we aren’t together."
“You still love him and you’re to scared to tell him that because what he did at the wedding.” Jon didn’t know why he was in the middle of this. He kiss Addison on the cheek and went up to bed.
“Fine if I see him tomorrow before I leave for the airport, I don’t know what will come out of my mouth when I see him. He wants to see me tonight but I don’t know what I am going to do when I see him."
“Just wait till tomorrow just text him that you will see him tomorrow. Let this sink in for the night.” Jackie headed out.
“I think you should do that. If you still love Patrick then your heart wants to see him. Or if your heart is with Matt then you need to leave for Denver without telling Patrick. If you do that then I will tell him myself.” Addison walks to her room to get ready to sleep. Kennedy was the only person left in the kitchen and she was stuck. The sisters didn’t do anything wrong, there was going to be a time when Kennedy was going to sleep with Matt.
In the morning Kennedy was in the kitchen just looking through her emails when Jon came.
“Morning.” Jon headed over to the coffee maker. Once he got his cup of coffee he sat down next to Kennedy.
“So Addison told me what’s going on. What are you going to do?"
“I’m stuck right now. I do love Patrick but there’s something about Matt that I can’t find in Patrick.” Kennedy close her macbook and tuck her legs closer to her chest.
“To me I would just follow where your feet want to be. In front of Patrick’s front door or the door of the airplane that leads back to Denver. There’s nothing that I can do to change your mind."
“Thanks Jon.” About a couple of hours later Kennedy’s ride was here and she need to make up her mind right here and right now. Kennedy knew that Addison doesn’t want her to leave, she could see the tears coming.
“Addison this is hard for me but I do have a new life in Denver."
“I know I just wish that you can come back to your old life when the twins are here."
“I’ll try my best to come and help you a lot. I promised you on that.” They both hugged and when Kennedy went over to Jon. Kennedy didn’t have to say anything because she could read him off his face.
“Thanks for the talk this morning.” Kennedy whisper in his ear.
“No problem.” When Kennedy went into the taxi she just told the driver head to the airport. There was noting that Kennedy would have done when she told Patrick the news. All she did was text Jackie that she headed to the airport and that she needs to tell Patrick now before it’s too late.

As Patrick was cleaning up his place a little and he was thinking of what happen last night. When he heard the door knock. He went to the minor and make sure that he look fine. All night in bed looking at the ceiling waiting for the morning to come. When he open the door it wasn’t who he though it was going to be.
“Jackie what are you doing here?” Jackie was holding up Starbucks.
“I need to talk to you about something and it has to do with Kennedy.” As they both sat down at the living room. Jackie told her everything that she told Kennedy last night. Patrick was just in shock that his own sisters would do this to him. Then put Kennedy into this mess. He didn’t know what to do. Just stay in his apartment till the season starts or go kill his sisters.
“Where’s Kennedy?” Jackie looked at her phone to see what the time was.
“Well as we speak her plane to Denver just left 7 minutes ago. She texts me this morning that she was heading back to Denver and wanted me to do this. I’m so sorry Patrick.” Jackie got up and headed back to the hotel. Patrick put his hands behind his head and just stared at the floor. Then he got a text from someone. When he look at the screen he was just in shock of who just texted him.
“I bet you are mix with everything right now. I’m sorry that I didn’t see you this morning before I left. To answer your question. Yes Patrick I still love you but I love you and Matt equally but I need time to know what’s going on with everything. I still have the voicemail you gave me. I do miss your voice, please forgive me right now.- Kennedy” He placed his phone back on the couch and headed back to his room.

Jon was at the UC working out on their day off, Addison tried to get some work done but she can only think about what’s going on between Kennedy and Patrick. That she hasn’t heard from both of them. She was thinking of bad stuff that Kennedy didn’t even go to Patrick’s place. Then she could feel someone kicking her for a second but it was shock that her twins are now kicking. She wished that Jon was here to be in the moment with her. Then all of a sudden she didn’t even remember getting up from her chair. She was in her office and there was a couch close to her desk. Addison didn’t want to sit down on the couch. So she sat down on the floor and started to think about everything. Addison’s mind was thinking of that she’s going to be her all alone with the twins and when Jon is on the road she has no clue what she would do. Then all of a sudden she began to cry because she just remember something. They have been lying to everyone that they did pick out names for their twins. They haven’t yet. Then she began to cry. Jon came into the living room, he could hear her crying. Running to where she was at. He sat down right in front of Addison.
“Honey, what’s wrong?"
“Everything!"
“What do you mean everything? I need you to take deep breaths before you can talk.” She did take some deep breath.
“With everything going on with Kennedy and Patrick. The twins, like how am I going to take care of them where you are on the road. How am I going to work when the twins are here and the most is about the twins that we haven’t even pick out names yet. I know that we are going to wait till they came but I just want to make sure that I would like the names that we picked out."
“Lets then pick out names then.” Jon got up and helped Addison up from the ground. They grab her macbook and headed into the kitchen.
“One of them kick me today.” Jon put the macbook down on the kitchen table and place his hands on to her stomach.
“Now let’s pick out some baby names.”About an hour as pass they both were trying to think of names. They have the name for the girl and it made Addison happy that they are finally doing this. Just her and Jon putting more puzzle on their family.
“No we are not naming our son Dexter.” Jon looked at her.
“Why? I though you loved that name."
“No, I love the show but I don’t want to name his after a TV show about a serial killer."
“I think that’s a great name Dexter Jonathan Toews. Do I need to get Sharpy to make you to like this idea?”
“No, there are more name than just Dexter."
“Can we put that name as a back up?” Addison gave him the sad eyes. Jon couldn’t say no when she used those sad eyes.
“Fine.” Jon went back on to her macbook.
“How about Quinn?"
“No Quinn is a girl’s name."
“Fine.” Jon raised his hands in the air. As they keep searching there was a knock on the door. As Addison got the door it was Patrick at the door. It wasn’t a second later Patrick landed in Addison’s arms and started to cry. It was hard for Patrick to speak when his face was on the crook of Addison’s neck. As they finally got into the living room they all sat down on the couch. Addison rubbed his back till he calm down. Jon came into the living room with water bottle.
“I think he knows.” Addison told Jon.
“When did you find out about this?” Patrick finally ask.
“Last night after you left. Jackie stay here to help clean and she told Jon, Kennedy and I."
“So Kennedy knows about this to. What my sisters have done to me?” Addison nodded her head.
“I got a text from Kennedy not to long ago. I’m just fucking coufused about it."
“What did she text you?” Patrick pulled out his phone and showed Addison the text.
“All I wanted to ask her if she’s still in love it me. That’s it! That’s the only thing I wanted to hear from her and she can go back to Denver with fucking Matt fucking Duchene. But she didn’t tell me last night. Then this morning when I though it was her at my front door it was Jackie. The text told me that she loves me and Matt equally. I mean either you love me or Matt. You can love two people equally."
“Well I was talking to Kennedy this morning and she told me that she loves you but there’s something about Matt that I can’t find in you.” Jon spoke up.
“Right now she’s thinking of what happen last night back in Denver and who knows she might be running back to you than you can blink. I know that she loves you and I will keep tell you that till the day we all die."
“Thanks Addison. You guys are going to be the best parents to these twins."
“Speaking of twins can you help us pick out names. Jon and I are having a war with the boys names."
“Ok, let me use the restroom and then I can help you.” When Patrick went into the bathroom, he was looking at himself in the mirror.
“Patrick Kane, I know that you have to wait a little more to get Kennedy back. You trust Addison that she will come back to you.” He washed his face and headed into the kitchen.
“How about Patrick."
“NO!” They both scream at Patrick.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy New Year to everyone and here's a new chapter. I will try my best to get back on my schedule to put the chapters on. Comments are always amazing for to me read.