Status: WIP

Ground Zero

World War Three. They said that it would never happen that the world was too fragile. The Superpowers didn't want to have nuclear waste everywhere. To bad you can never trust what they say. The world slowly started to take a turn for the worse, a downwards spiral. ISIS was some Islamic extremist group bent on world domination. The usual take over the world crap they liked to blabber on about. It started with the United States, as it usually does. They didn't want this group running a muck, whether they were right or wrong. Slowly other countries started to get indoctoered. Some on the United States sides. Some on the ISIS side. Eventually what started out as a small terrorist group turned into a full blow army. And the small little battle turned into a full blown war.

The war has already lasted years, it has been worse than any of the other wars we've had. One true bonus is that as always with war our technology has increased substantially. Increased armor for elite soldiers has help save hundreds of lives, mine included. Advancements in medicine has also saved countless lives. Ebola is no longer a problem, once all out war broke out medical and pharmaceutical companies were forced into finding a cure. We couldn't have our soldiers fight a war and dying from Ebola. After that, they worked on finding the best ways to keep people alive for longer. It didn't take long for soldiers to get robotic arms, legs, hearts. The only thing we could replace was the brain. But soldiers are stronger now and able to fight longer now with quicker recovery time.

The actual destruction will take years to recover from. Men and women of all ethics, creeds and backgrounds are being drafted on both sides. We just like to use less children. Hundreds of thousands are putting their life on the line to protect their counties, beliefs and the ones they love. We just hope we can end this war before we do.