Status: something.

Dear You

divine creature

The days and weeks blur until, almost suddenly, Aubrey is graduating from her university and Fall Out Boy's new album is coming out. Pete and Aubrey are the best of friends. The best of friends that also kiss a lot, but that's beside the point. Aubrey hasn't been introduced to the rest of Pete's friends or his bandmates, even though he spends almost all of his free time with her. He wants to be wherever she is, no exceptions.

Aubrey loves Pete, she can't get over his humor or his brain. She loves him at his highs and at his lows, and she sure as hell doesn't mind losing sleep to talk Pete off the edge every so often. She worries about him, but he assures her he's okay. She loves Pete so much she trusts him with her own life.

She almost has to beg him to let her meet the rest of the band, just several days before they're set to fly out to LA for their album's release. Obviously Aubrey has listened to it, and she's in love with it. It's just very strange to her that Pete's never wanted to introduce her to the rest of his band.

They're set to meet at Pete's house then go out for dinner, so Aubrey shows up a couple hours before the guys are supposed to be over. "Hey, Mrs. Wentz!" She calls, entering through the front door. Pete's mother rushes to the entryway to hug her. Pete's mom is in love with Aubrey, to say the least. She wishes Aubrey and Pete would be a thing, but she knows the situation and that Aubrey was the one to set things the way they are, so she tries not to push it.

"How are you, sweetie?" She asks, pulling away from Aubrey.

"I'm all right, thanks. How are you? Where's Pete?" Aubrey hangs up her sweater beside the door, kicking off her shoes beside Pete's.

"Oh I'm just fine, thanks. He's upstairs in his room. I'm going to make some cookies so I'll leave some for you to take home, okay?" Aubrey nods and thanks Mrs. Wentz before climbing the stairs to Pete's room. Once outside his room she knocks twice before opening the door.

"Hey, buddy," she hums, sitting beside him on one of the twin beds.

"Hey, Aubs," he smiles. "How you doing?"

"I'm okay. How about you?" She combs Pete's hair away from his eyes with a little grin before leaning down to give him a kiss.

She feels the corners of Pete's mouth turn up against her lips. When they break apart he lets out a sigh. "I'm good. You ready to meet the guys?" Pete scoots over on his bed, motioning for Aubrey to lie down beside him. She does, and Pete rests his hand against her hip.

"Yeah as long as they're ready to meet me," she laughs. Pete rubs his thumb along the exposed skin of her hip where her shirt is riding up and Aubrey has strange butterflies at his touch. Not the bad kind, but she's never really felt this way before. Maybe it's the way he's looking at her or how he tastes as she kisses him again. Pete's hand rests against the small of her back, pushing her body against his. Their kisses deepen, Aubrey holding Pete's face in her hand. She lets out a content groan in the back of her throat as Pete's hand slides up beneath her t-shirt.

"This alright?" Pete murmurs against her neck, pushing his hand up further until his fingers skim the edge of her bra. Aubrey is surprised and shocked at his behavior, but she knows this is what she wants, and she's wanted it for so long she might explode. Pete knows she's a virgin, and although she's made it to the other "bases" in the past, she's still nervous and awkward.

"Yeah," she breathes. "That's fine." Pete pulls away a little to look at her. Her cheeks are flushed, her eyes wide. He can feel her pulse hammering beneath his touch, so he grasps her face in both of his hands, staring directly into her eyes.

"Relax, okay?" He smiles at her, and it's almost as though her nerves vanish completely. Pete perches himself on her hips, his legs positioned on either side of her thighs. He kisses down her neck again, whispering, "I just want to make you feel good." He pulls her shirt over her head, admiring her pastel pink push-up bra. He trails his fingers across her breasts, letting out a sigh. "You're gorgeous, you know that?"

Aubrey rolls her eyes, running her thumb along the apple of Pete's cheek. "Oh, you're such a charmer, huh?"

"You're amazing," he says, placing a kiss on her cheek. "And beautiful. And smart." Pete trails kisses against her skin as he unclasps her bra. He studies Aubrey's face for a minute, trying to gauge her reaction. She slips her bra off, placing in beside the nightstand. Pete arches his eyebrows with a grin before taking her breasts in his hands. "And these are awesome," he laughs. Aubrey smacks him even though she knows he's joking, and she lets out a breath as he clasps his lips over her nipple, teasing the sensitive area with his tongue. Aubrey pulls Pete's shirt above his head, leaving it on the floor. He gives her his Wentz grin before slowly kissing a path from her neck down to the waist of her jeans.

Pete unbuttons her skinny jeans, pulling them down her slender legs. He lets out a hot breath against her skin, taking in the sight before him. She reaches out to comb her fingers through his hair again, and her smile nearly gives Pete a heart attack.

Aubrey is the most divine creature he's ever seen.

He pulls her pink panties to the side, immediately tracing his tongue along the newly exposed area. "God," he whispers, hooking his thumbs under the edge of her panties. "You're incredible," he whispers, pulling the last piece of clothing from her skin. He lets his tongue explore, finding ways to make Aubrey shiver. He pulls away and starts kissing her again as his fingers enter her. A shiver runs up her spine as Pete groans at her tightness. Aubrey wriggles beneath him, wanting more.

"Pete," she breathes, holding his face in her hand. Pete's face is just in front of hers, his caramel irises locked with her blue, watching her come undone beneath him. "Peter Lewis." Aubrey reaches to unbutton Pete's jeans and he kicks them off while still managing to tease Aubrey. She grips Pete through his boxers, watching him bite his lip. She pulls his boxer-briefs down his thighs until his dick is exposed, immediately beginning to work him with her hand.

Pete's lips find Aubrey's, and he's already reaching in his nightstand for a condom. "God I can't wait any longer, Aubs," he groans against her collar bone. Aubrey has another wave of butterflies as she watches Pete roll on the condom. He looks up at her and cups her face in his hand. "Relax, sweetheart," he murmurs against her lips. "Okay? I'm not gonna hurt you." Aubrey nods, pulling Pete's lips back to hers. He grips her hips lightly as he pushes into her. He's slow about it, sinking into her with the utmost caution. Aubrey wishes he would hurry up, but at the same time she's thankful for his deliberate actions. The pain she feels is minimal, and it melts into some delicious form of pleasure she's never known. The horror stories that she had heard about sex from peers and elders were nothing like this. But maybe because this is Pete, her Peter Lewis. Everything her Peter Lewis does is perfect.

"Oh, wow," she gasps against his shoulder.

"You okay?" Pete pulls away to look at her. Aubrey is smiling, much to his relief. He couldn't believe that she was a virgin when she had told him; it was such a rare thing to come by nowadays with people their age. There's something amazing about this for Pete, to know that he's the first person to have sex with Aubrey. It blows his mind and makes him feel even more possessive of her than he already is, but he knows she isn't looking for a boyfriend and he thinks this could fuck up their friendship, but he's too in love with her to care right now.

"Yeah, Pete, I'm good," she nods, gripping his shoulders. Slowly he rocks into her, pushing himself deeper before pulling away again. Aubrey groans lightly, tightening her hold on Pete.

"That good?" He asks against her neck, pushing back into her again.

"Yeah, I like that Pete," she tells him. "Keep doing that." Pete reaches down to tease her clit with his thumb, watching Aubrey squirm beneath him. There's something incredibly satisfying about watching Aubrey under him like his. She's so innocent, much more innocent than he ever would have thought, and now he's...tainting her. He loves everything about it. Aubrey bites her lip, reaching up to tangle her fingers in Pete's hair. Pete knows she's going to orgasm by the way she tightens around him. Aubrey does just that, toes curling, fingers digging into Pete's arms. Goosebumps cover her skin and Pete gives her a kiss, holding her face to his as he finishes, moaning against her lips.

A minute later Pete has her wrapped up in the blankets, cuddled up to his side. They sit in silence for a few moments, each keeping to themselves. "How you doing?" Pete asks, turning to push Aubrey's hair out of her face. "Are you okay?" His hand runs along her side in soothing strokes.

"Yeah, Pete. I'm fine. I'm good," she nods. "Sorry I'm not, like. Experienced, I guess," she shrugs.

"You know that's the last thing I'm worried about, right?" He's murmuring in her ear and it gives her shivers. "I want you to feel good. Yeah, I like to fuck and feel good too but this was for you, okay?"

"Okay," she nods.

"Hey, I love you," he reminds her gently.

"I love you too, Pete," she replies, shutting her eyes. She wants to ask what this means for them now, but she doesn't. She doesn't want to think about it or jeopardize everything they have just before he's set to go away. So Aubrey relishes in Pete's comfort, taking in his kisses and sweet words like there's no tomorrow. "I'm gonna miss you, honeycomb head," she tells him. "Like a lot."

"And I'm gonna miss you even more," Pete kisses the side of her head. He tries to put the thoughts out of his mind, only focusing on the present. This single, perfect instant. If he had the choice he'd never let it end, keeping themselves suspended in this moment forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if this was weird or not but I thought it'd be an interesting development and especially right before Pete's leaving for the album release. Hmmmmmm. What's going to happen next?! I guess we'll have to see ;)