Assistants and Dearest

XXVI

Okay just a reminder here in case you can't read roman numerals, this is chapter twenty-six :) OH and also sexual content ;) K continue on

☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

"Be quiet, we don't want to get caught now do we?" Vic whispered as we made our way up the stairs. The familiar scent of his house was back.

I loved this place and him so much.

He led me to the bedroom and sat down with me on his bed. But when I turned to kiss him, he shoved me back playfully.

"Stay here." He walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

And so I waited. Usually I would've gone to see what was taking him so long, but I was afraid I'd anger him.

What I planned this night to be just got a whole lot better.

About seven minutes later, Vic returned with a towel, but nothing else.

"What took you so long?" I questioned.

"Just checking to see if anyone is here. Mike and dad went out for supper apparently." I smirked.

"Now we don't have to be quiet." I shoved him down and began to suck on his neck lightly once again. But as before he shoved me away.

"Put this on." He said quickly, tying the towel around my eyes. Everything went black. "Can you see anything?"

"Totally." I replied sarcastically. He laughed.

"Good, follow me." His hand clutched mine and pulled me off the bed. I felt the door frame and then the hard floor of the hall. We walked down it until we turned and I felt a much cooler material I was standing on. It was tile.

"Ohh, we're in the bathroom." I teased. "Are we having shower sex?" His hands unbuttoned my shirt, then my jeans. He then pulled my boxers off, so I stepped out of them quickly, biting my lip in anticipation.

"Not quite." He said with a hint of enthusiasm.

"I swear if this is like the freaky torture dominant sex things you can go fuck someone-"

"It's not." He cut me off, so I simply nodded. Everything went silent until I heard a button chime on the floor. I smiled, as I knew that sound all too well. He was undressing. Soon after his hand grabbed mine and squeezed it. We moved farther into the bathroom, or out of it, I'm not quite sure. My foot touched a warm, hard surface.

"Left your right leg." He commanded, so I obliged. He grabbed it and moved it slightly. My foot intruded warm liquid, and it startled me at first.

But then I realized what this was. The bathtub.

Once my foot hit the bottom, I lifted the other and found my way into the tub, sitting down on one end. I heard sloshing water as Vic entered, sitting down across from me I assume.

"Can I take this off now?" I asked him.

"No, leave it on for a minute." I groaned. "Hey, don't be complaining." I heard him laugh. Jerk.

More splashes of water came, but soon I felt Vic's hand grasp me. My breathing hitched at his touch. The mixture of the warm water and Vic's cold hand had me in a frenzy. He stroke me several times before removing his hand.

"You can take it off." And as quick as I could, my hands untied the towel and I threw it onto the floor. And what I saw made things hotter than they already were.

But it was also sweet.

On the counters were candles and the lights were dim. I looked back to Vic, sitting there with a goofy grin.

"Wow." I said, smiling and sitting up and little more.

I glided my way to him, straddling him and kissing him. My lips trailed his neck and chest. I'd give him a blow job, but I can't exactly do that underwater. So instead I took him into my hand, stroking him quickly. My lips continued to kiss him neck, and I could feel his breathing becoming uneven. My pace quickened.

"S-stop." He requested, so I did. He smiled before picking me up slightly. "Almost ready?" I nodded, excitement coursing through my whole body.

One finger entered me, but it wasn't enough for me yet. He entered another, moving them around slowly. It wasn't until his third finger was in that I began to squirm. I was sore, but it felt so good as well, so I didn't stop him.

His pace quickened, and I found myself trying to move with his pace, but it was hard with the force of the water around me. Eventually he pulled out and smiled at me.

No words were exchanged as his picked me up like before and aligned himself. Slowly, I sank down onto him. This didn't feel like anything before. This was...different. It was new in a good way.

I went down on him fully, stifling a moan as I lifted myself back up slowly. My pace quickened on him shortly after. The water sloshed around us, and I couldn't help but to laugh at the whole situation. Never did I think this would've happened.

Vic groaned as I sped up again, using all my energy up quickly. This was a workout.

I got to the point where I could no longer stifle my moans, so I just stopped trying. We were both hot by now, between the sex and warm water.

"Ugh, V-Vic." I moaned, pounding down on him again. I buried my head into his shoulder, kissing it slightly. "Touch m-me." I pleaded. And less than a second later, I felt his hand on me.

He stroked me quickly, so I tried my best to go faster. Water spilled over the edge of the tub slightly, but I didn't really care.

The feeling in the bottom pit of my stomach became more sufficient, and shortly after I shot into Vic's hand.

I continued to ride him until I felt him come. It was a hot sight, watching his eyes go hazy. He smiled at me, then threw his head back.

I got off of him and kissed him before retreading back to my side of the tub.

"That was...different." He said, his breaths out of order. I nodded in agreement.

"Never had bath sex before." I joked. "But hopefully we can do this again." I said seductively.

"If it feels like that every time, then this definitely won't be the last time." He joked back. I laughed at him.

"We should get out, it's dirty in here now." I said to him, standing up and drying myself off with a towel laying on the table. He took it after and dried off before we blew out the candles and put them away.

"I should go home." I said sadly.

"Okay, but you better come back soon." I smiled and nodded, pecking his lips softly.

"Bye." I said to him, walking out of his room.

"Bye." Was all he said before I shut the door and ran out of the house.

I'm just glad we didn't get caught.