Status: Why not?

Sabotage

chapter zero.

Lacey Bratton,

Congratulations!

I am writing you this email to inform you that we have decided to accept you onto our team of journalists for Sabotage Magazine. The work that you showed us during your interview last week was enticing and incredibly well written. You have quite an eye for detail and a knack for finding the perfect story. I expect that you will not let us down.

We are an online magazine company, as I am sure you are aware. But we expect you to meet with the editors (Martin or myself) in the main office at least twice a week to discuss any stories that you might be working on. We expect all journalists on the team to post at least five high quality articles per week.

You will be paid on a biweekly basis. $50 per article. No exceptions.

Feel free to get in touch with us to let us know if there is anything that we can do to improve your working experience with us. I will include both my email and Martin’s email at the bottom of this message.

Please come in for your first meeting tomorrow at 9 am with some ideas and/or questions. My office is located at the end of the hall. Ask Stacey at the front desk if you have any trouble finding it.

We cannot wait to see what you have to show us, Ms. Bratton. Best of wishes and good luck.

Sincerely,
Camilla Davidson.