The Siren of the Sea and the Lobster Boy

Welcome to the Freak Show

Jimmy Darling was walking down by the stream with Bette and Dot Tattler as they were on their first date.
“So Jimmy, tell me more about you?” Dot asked as Bette rolled her eyes at her sister. She did not want to be there, but at the same time she did.
Jimmy smiled at the Siamese twins and told them about his past, well not all of it. As they were near the water they heard a distant cry of help. Jimmy looked at the girls and moved towards the cry of help. When he got closer to the water, he saw a girl. The girl was half way in the water with shackles around her writs that went all the way down to her lower body, before disappearing in the murky water. Jimmy ran to her and pulled her out of the water. A look of shock grew over his face when he saw the girl had a tail instead of legs. Dot and Bette got closer and saw the girl and gasped. Never have they seen a mermaid or even knew of their existence. Jimmy picked up the girl in his arms and carried her back to the grounds. Dot and Bette followed behind Jimmy as he carried the girl back to the freak show.
Elsa and Ethel were sitting down discussing what to do next to bring in more customers when they heard a commotion happening outside. In came Jimmy with a mermaid in his arms. Elsa stood in shock looking at the girl, while Ethel cleared the bed so Jimmy could lay her down.
“Jimmy, where did you find this magnificent creature?” Elsa moved forward to touch the girl’s tail softly
“She was down by the stream. We heard her faint cry of help. I got there as soon as she passed out.” Jimmy stared at the girl looking her over. Her hair was a very light brown, almost blonde. She had curves in all the right places. Ethel handed her son a towel.
“Instead of drooling over her you can help by drying her off, while I get these shackles off of her.”
Jimmy took the towel and dried her off as his mother worked on the shackles around her wrists. He looked up to see everyone was staring at this girl like she was something they have never seen before. Jimmy did not like how they were looking at her. She was his for he found her first and was the one who saved her. He looked down at the girl to see her tail disappearing and legs appear in the place of her tail.
“Amazing” stated a surprise Elsa, as Ethel was able to slip off the shackles around what was supposed to be for her tail. Jimmy let his eyes wonder over her naked body before his mother covered her up from anymore prying. Elsa turned around and shooed every out of the tent. Ethel took the shackles towards Elsa.
“I wonder who would have done this and why did they shackled her up?”
“I don’t know Ethel, but she will be what we need to bring in more people. Behold the Siren of the Sea.”
Elsa smiled at Ethel and left the tent. Ethel looked back at her son who was staring at the girl intently.
“Jimmy”
Jimmy looked up at his mother.
“You keep an eye on her okay? Let us know if she wakes up will ya?”
“I will mom don’t worry about it.” Ethel nodded at her son as she walked away.
Jimmy stared at the girl studying her features on her face. Who was she and where did she come from? Those questions where forming in his mind as he sat there looking over her.

Darkness, that’s all I saw. I wanted so badly to open my eye but I could not. I could see the men holding me down as I struggle to get free. They threw me into the river where I could not save myself, the shackles where too heavy for me. The river dragged me away from them and all I could hear was their laughter. I was lucky to wash to shore, but I could not pull myself out for I was too weak. I let out a cry of help and prayed someone helped me. Then an angel appeared and I knew I was safe.
I opened my eye to see I was in a room, lying down on a very large bed. I sat up and notice I was wearing an oversize T-shirt.
“I did not know what size you were so my mom lent me a shirt of hers to cover you up.”
I looked up to see a boy standing there looking at me. I blushed and looked down for I never had anyone stare at my naked body let alone touch it to dress me.
“Thank you for this kind gesture.”
He walked towards me and sat on the bed.
“My names Jimmy Darling, what’s yours?”
“My name is Morticia Mansell.”
“Morticia…”
My named seem to roll off his tongue like a fine wine being poured. I looked down to see that his hands where like claws. I slowly reached for one of his hands. Jimmy watched me as I took one of his claw hands into my own. I looked up to meet his eyes.
“Jimmy, who was the one to save me from the stream?”
“I was, after I heard your faint cry.”
I pulled his hand close to me and gave it a kiss.
“I am forever grateful and cannot express how contented I am that you saved me.”
Jimmy smiled at my little action and let his eyes linger on mine.
“May I ask as to where I am?”
“You’re at the freak show.”
♠ ♠ ♠
New story. I will update my Doctor story as well. I have it written down on paper. All I need to do is type it up and post it. That will be done later today