Middle Earth's Last Hope

Passing Time

Warning: This chapter contains smut (sex). Read at your own risk :)

Vaeri ran into Éowyn on her way looking for Legolas, “So few of you have returned…” Éowyn said looking around at the crowd still entering through the gates, “Where is Aragorn.”
A sharp pain, stabbed Vaeri’s chest; she knew that Éowyn loved Aragorn, “He fell…off a cliff.”
“That cannot be.” Éowyn said looking around for her uncle, when she spotted him and Théoden nodded his head telling Éowyn that it was the truth. She turned around running into the crowd, Vaeri on her tail.
“Éowyn!” Vaeri yelled running up the stairs after her friend. “Please, wait.” Éowyn turned around facing Vaeri, tears in her eyes. “I’m sure he is fine.”
“How could you know such a thing?” Éowyn questioned angrily.
“It’s just a feeling, but Aragorn would not be beaten by a mere cliff.” Vaeri said grabbing Éowyn shoulder lightly, trying to comfort her. Éowyn nodded her head slightly.
“I just need some time alone. I will find you later.” She replied before disappearing into the crowd, Vaeri sighing in defeat. She had no clue if he was still alive, but there was part in her mind telling her that he was alive and she was going to hold onto it. Without Aragorn, Minas Tirith would surely fall.
Walking around the fortress, Vaeri saw that the walls were strong. But the small sewer cage would be a weakness and if the fortress were to fall there was only one way out—into the mountain. Vaeri walked around looking for Legolas, she saw that he was in deep pain by the death of his friend and she needed to find him not caring about the harsh words he had said to her.
“Are ye looking for the elf?” Gimli asked coming out of no where surprising Vaeri who jumped back in fright. Gimli laughed at her.
“Oh shush, have you seen him?” Vaeri asked laughing lightly.
“He got a room in the keep, ask on of the guards.” Gimli said as he took a chug from his pint of mead. Vaeri rushed into the keep finding a guard who told her where he was.
Knocking on the door, “Legolas, it’s me. Please let me in.” Vaeri said lightly through the door. She stood there not hearing a sound about to turn away she heard movement on the other side. “Legolas?” She heard the door unlock and saw it open slightly. Stepping into the room, Vaeri closed the door behind her. Looking around the room she saw Legolas hunched over a small table his hands in fists.
“I wish not to believe that he is dead, but I must not rely on false hope.” Legolas muttered, mostly to himself.
“Legolas, if you don’t rely on hope then this entire journey is for nothing.” Vaeri replied, his fist slammed on the table; Vaeri flinched.
“Do you want me to believe that he is alive? Then be crushed when he never comes, when he is truly dead?” Legolas spat in anger, turning towards Vaeri sorrow filled his eyes.
“Legolas, I want nothing more than to see your smile.” Vaeri said smiling sadly at him. He walked towards her quickly and Vaeri took a step back; a hint of fear in the pit of her stomach. She heard the light click of the lock before his lips crashed against hers, fueled by anger. Vaeri opened her lips slightly and Legolas deepened the kiss. His hands trailing down her sides, Legolas grabbed Vaeri’s thighs and pulling her off the ground. She gasped in surprise, his lips on her neck and she moaned softly in his ear.
Wrapping her legs around his waist, Legolas played with straps of her harness—sliding them off her shoulders. Quickly unbuckling her garment, he threw it to the ground. Legolas pulled away for a moment pulling of his shirt, joining hers on the ground. Legolas grabbed her legs, forcing her to stand again. He kissed his way down her body, Legolas looked up placing a soft kiss on her scar before continuing down to the waist-band of her pants. He quickly slid off her boots and slowly slid off her pants.
Vaeri moaned, tilting her head back against the door. She bit her lip, he was driving her crazy. She felt him lift her leg and the gentle kisses trailing up her leg. She sucked in a deep breath, moaning quietly to herself. She didn’t know how much she could take of this. She felt him almost at her core, “Legolas…” Vaeri mumbled, her cheeks flaming. Her left leg rested on his shoulder, and his mouth moved slowly against her.
“Ahhh…Leg…olas…” Vaeri mumbled in pleasure, she snaked her hand into his hair needing something to hold on too. His pace quickened and she clutched his hair desperately, his tongue slid inside her and she cried out desperately wanting release. Vaeri arched her back in ecstasy, Legolas not stopping the wonderful movement of his mouth. She moaned out desperately, her legs becoming weak.
Throwing off his pants, he grabbed her legs lifting her back off the ground. He entered her slowly, Vaeri wrapped her arms around him holding on. “I just can’t get enough of you..” Legolas murmured into her ear, turning her on even more than she thought possible. Vaeri’s back was pushed against the rough wooden wall, scratching her it—only adding to her pleasure. He thrusted deep inside of her, Vaeri clawed at his back and he moaned in her ear. His kissed and bit her neck, driving Vaeri crazy. She racked her hands up and down his back, nipping his ear lightly. She kissed him down his neck, suckling it lightly. His hand tangled in her hair, pulling on it roughly causing Vaeri to gasp in the pleasurable pain. Vaeri arched her back in release once more, but he kept going and Vaeri’s endurance was slowly dissipating. He finally finished, pushing his body roughly against hers crying out her name so only she could hear.
They fell to the bed, their sweaty bodies tangled together, both panting. Legolas lightly touched Vaeri’s cheek, “I don’t know what I would do without you.”
“Die.” Vaeri replied laughing lightly, and Legolas smiled at her full of love. She kissed his nose,
“I love you.” Legolas replied pulling Vaeri closer to her.
“Forever?” Vaeri asked sweetly, batting her lashes at him.
Legolas laughed, “And always.”