Status: Update, but be nice, since I'm not even a 'real' 5SOS fan :)

Not What I Expected

Not taking my eyes off you.

“Wake up sweetheart,” I heard a voice say to me and I panicked as I realized that it was Joey. I looked up and saw him laughing at me, I was tied to the chair and couldn’t move. He held a baseball bat in his hands and was ready to swing and I screamed as loud as I could.

I felt hands around my shoulders, shaking me and I slowly woke up.

“Ashley, are you okay? It’s just a nightmare!” Luke said worried and I was breathing heavily.

I looked around in the room, it was bright outside and I was in the hotel room with Luke.

“Oh my God, thank you,” I gasped and embraced him.
“What did you dream about?” He asked me and removed a strand of hair from my face.
“Joey,” I whispered.
“It’s over now, you don’t have to worry anymore,” he hugged me, “do you want to talk about it?”
“It’s just that it is so real, everything looks like the house where I was kidnapped and then he is there, talking and shit. And he has a baseball bat,” I told him and buried my face in his neck.
“He is not going to get to you again,” Luke said and I tried to nod with my head on his neck.
“I know, but still, it is hard,” I said to Luke.
“You haven’t told me the whole story about what happened,” he whispered and I realized that I hadn’t told anyone about it except for the police.
“Well, what do you want to know?” I asked and sat up, Luke mimicked my action.
“What happened when you got out from the bar?”
“I smoked and talked with Michael about how bad it is to smoke, then Joey came out of nowhere and smashed Michael in the face and threw me over his shoulder and ran,” I said, remembering the punch Michael took for me.
“How did you manage to text me?” He asked.
“Well, as fast as the truck stopped I took up my phone and took a print screen of the location and sent to you, I was so scared that you didn’t get it.”
“About your phone,” Luke said and got up from the bed and to his bag. He took up a little box wrapped in a red giftwrap, “I know that your birthday is in a couple of months, the same with Christmas. But this is for you.”

He handed me the gift and smiled at me, I slowly opened it to see a brand new, black IPhone six.

“Oh my God, you didn’t have to,” I smiled at him as I tore up the box.
“Yes I did, how else would I be able to contact you?” He smiled and kissed me, “I have already loaded it for you and put in mine and the guys numbers in it.”
“Thank you,” I said to him with a serious voice and he smiled at me.
“So, shall we continue?” He asked me and I nodded at him, “I got your text, as fortunately.”
“After that you pretty much know everything,” I shrugged at him, “but I want to hear what happened from your point of view.”
“Fair enough. Michael came running inside and his lip was cracked. He started to yell about Joey and how you were gone, how sorry he was and that we had to go now. I was so scared, you were gone and I had no idea of where you were. We got our hands on a car that we borrowed and we started to look for you. The problem was that we didn’t know where. Ashton found out Joey’s address and we were on our way there when I got your text. So I called the police and told them what had happened, and they said that they had a car about 20 minutes away. We rushed there and yeah, you know what happened there,” the intense in his voice was scary and I felt every hair on my neck stand up. What would have happened if I hadn’t texted Luke? I would probably be dead?
“This is some fucked up shit, really. I still can’t believe what have happened,” I stuttered.
“Me neither, but I am so happy that you’re alive and here, gosh, I love you so much,” he said and kissed me, he took me by surprise but I kissed him back.
“And I love you,” I said to him.
“We’re going to the beach, and Felicia is going to be there. But I will be by your side all time, are you okay with that?” He asked me and I nodded at him. Not really wanting to see her but I wanted to show her that Luke is my boyfriend and what she did was unacceptable.

I got up and started to look thorough my suitcase for something to wear. I took out my black bikini and put it on. I dragged Luke’s Nirvana shirt over my head and put on a pair of black skinny jeans. I put my phone in my pocket, sighing over how big it was and that it would probably fell out of it. Luke smiled at me when he saw my struggle and I gave up and put it in my black backpack that I hung over my shoulders. Luke took my hand and we walked out of the hotel. It took about ten minutes until I saw the guys waving at us from the beach, I smiled when I saw them. Michael got up from his hiding under a parasol and ran to us. He hugged me when he saw me and gave me a sympathizing smile. I smiled back at him and mimicked a ‘thanks’ to him. I owed him so much. He pat Luke on his back and we all went to the others who sat in a circle on the beach, talking. It wasn’t much room there and I didn’t want Luke to sit next to Felicia again, but he dragged me to a spot next to Calum and Ashton. He sat down and gesticulated for me to sit between his legs. I smiled at him and relaxed. As I sat down I felt Luke’s arms sneaking around my waist and I rested my head at his shoulder, he planted a small kiss on my head and I smiled at the fact that he did everything to make me feel comfortable.

I took up my phone from my backpack and started to download the most important apps. Like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I logged in to Instagram where I hadn’t been online to for ages and looked through it. It wasn’t really something fun that had happened in the last couple of days but it was nice to screen of from the others. It wasn’t so that I had a problem with Luke’s friends, it was just the problem that I didn’t like new people and one specific friend had gotten on my nerves already. So it felt nicer to just enjoy Luke’s embrace and listening to what they said as I got to know my new phone. I started the camera on my phone and took a picture of me and Luke. He didn’t see it but it didn’t matter to me, I didn’t want his friends to think that I was one of those girls who begged for attention, I just liked to upload photos at social medias, like Ashton.

I uploaded the picture on Instagram and then I switched over to Twitter where I published it as well, with the text “Sorry that I’ve been off for a while, but I’m okay and I’m chilling in Australia with the guys”.

The new picture of me and Luke was the only picture on my phone and I decided to have it as my background on it. I smiled as I locked my phone and laid it in my lap. I took Luke’s hand and intertwined my fingers with his.

“I love you so much,” he whispered in my ear and I smiled at him.
“I love you too,” I said to him and sat up and faced him. I crossed my legs and he did the same.

We looked each other’s in the eyes and a smile crept up on his lips. He kissed me on my lips and I smiled through the kiss. My hands rumbled through his hair, tugging it lightly. I heard someone clearing its throat.

“What?” I whined at the person.
“Nothing, nothing,” Michael said and laughed at us.
“Fuck you Mikey,” I said and placed myself in Luke’s lap once again. He placed his hands around my shoulders.
“I love you as well,” he smiled and he blew a kiss to me.
“I don’t get it, why do you two always say things like that to each other and you hug, places your arms around each other. Who are together?” Felicia asked us all.
“I’m together with all of the guys,” I smirked at her.
“What?” She asked me confused.
“Do you actually believe it? I’m together with Luke, this guy that is behind me, the one that you kissed yesterday,” I half yelled at her. I felt Luke’s grip of me getting harder.
“So why do you keep doing things with Michael all the time?” She said half proud.
“I love Michael, I do. But not in that kind of way, he is like my brother,” I smiled at her.
“Ouch, did you just friend zone me?” Michael laughed.
“You know it,” I blew a kiss to him.
“But you’re on him like you are a couple,” she spat.
“Because I and Michael are close and we work that way,” I shrugged at her, not understanding why she was such a jerk to me.
“And you are completely fine with that?” Felicia asked Luke and he sighed.
“It is wonderful that my girlfriend loves my best friends,” he smiled at her.
“I still don’t get it,” she said and I could hear all the guys sighing.
“Then it is good that you don’t have to care,” I spat at her, I couldn’t decide if she was stupid or just played around with us.
“And what do you mean by that?” She asked me.
“Nothing,” I shrugged and rested my head at Luke’s shoulder and closed my eyes.
“Tell me what you meant,” she almost screamed at me.
“Calm your fucking tits,” I hushed her.
“No, tell me.”
“You kissed my boyfriend right in front of me so I don’t think that you have to care what I do with the other guys, because you know what? I could lay on top of anyone of the guys here and just lay on them and that wouldn’t be half as bad as what you did with Luke. Because I have never kissed them and I have never done anything to Luke that could make him jealous or mad about me relation with them.”
“I didn’t know you were a thing,” she said, trying to come up with an excuse.
“I literally told you that,” Michael told her, “just shut up.”
“I didn’t believe you,” she shrugged like it was nothing.
“But now you know, Luke is my boyfriend and you better keep your hands off him,” I smiled at her, making it sound like a joke. But I knew deep inside that it was the truth.
“You don’t have to rub it in my face,” she told me.
“I guess that it is exactly what I have to,” I said and stretched my arm, the pain in my ribs made me flinch.
“Are you okay?” Luke asked me with a worried tone in his voice.
“Yeah, my ribs hurts.”
“They will do it for a while,” he said and kissed my cheek.
“What have happened with your ribs?” Felicia asked me.
“I got brutally assaulted by my ex-boyfriend,” I told her and her face went from a smirk to surprised.

The mood in the group changed in the group and I sighed. We decided to take off and I was finally going to meet Luke’s parents. I looked forward to it a lot. It was going to be a huge barbeque were all the boys would be as well. And that made me comfortable, I didn’t really wanted to be alone with Luke and his parents, it felt weird to meet them. I had never really liked to meet the boyfriends’ parents after I had met Joey’s parents who hated me. But I had a feeling that this time would be different, because Luke was not near as terrible as Joey is.