Status: Update, but be nice, since I'm not even a 'real' 5SOS fan :)

Not What I Expected

Let the trial begin.

My time in Australia had been great, I had no more problem with Felicia after I told everyone about my ex-boyfriend. She had actually been nice to me but a little bit clingy. Meeting Luke’s and the other’s parents went over my expectations, they were sweet and treated me like one of them. Luke’s mother was a total sweetheart. It was too bad that I couldn’t stay longer than I did, but we had a trial to go to. And today was the day.

“I am nervous,” I said to Luke who laid in my bed as I stood and flattened my hair in front of the mirror in my bedroom.
“Me too,” he admitted and I looked at my face in the mirror. The bruises was almost gone, but not completely. They had started to get yellow.
“What if they don’t believe me?” I asked him and he sat up in my bed.
“Don’t worry, we are a lot of people to tell the truth,” he soothed me.

I heard the doorbell downstairs and my mother who opened the door. Soon I had three other persons in my room. I laid my straightener aside and jumped in to Michael’s embrace. He released me and I gave Calum a bear hug and then I went to give Ashton a hug, but he threw me over his shoulder and I tried to jump of, but as usual it was impossible. He threw me on my bed over Luke and then he placed himself over us, followed by Michael and Calum. I was glad that my ribs didn’t hurt anymore, because this would have killed me.

“You are going to kill me,” Luke whined under me.
“I’m dying as well,” I whined back.
“At least we’re dying together,” he smiled and placed a fast and strained kiss on my lips.

The guys jumped off us and we all walked downstairs to my mother. She gave us some food before we had to drive to the trial, I was so nervous that I thought that I would puke in the car. It didn’t take long for us to drive to the building where the trial would be, I jumped out with Luke right behind me. He took my hand in his and we walked in to the building with the guys fooling around behind us.

When we walked inside the building we met a police that showed us the room where the trial was taking place. My palms started go get sweaty and I started to shake.

“Are you freezing?” Luke asked me as we sat down in the front of the room. Opposite us we had radix that had place for a judge and a witness.
“No, I’m just nervous,” I told him and his grip of my hand went harder before he released it and placed it around my shoulders.

Soon the judge walked in and we all got up. We had to swear to tell the truth and only the truth. Then Joey walked in and my face went paler than it already was. I knew that I would see him, but it wasn’t anything I wanted to do. Luke placed small kisses on my cheek and it calmed me down, I felt Michael next to me tense when he saw Joey.

“We have our accused here,” the judge said as Joey placed himself next to the judge, “as my papers says, you punched Mr. Clifford as you kidnapped Miss. Stanley and drove her to a house where you assaulted her. Is that correct?”
“That is not correct,” Joey said and started to sob.
“Please tell me what happened,” the judge said and I nearly jumped up so that I could kill him with my bare hands. He looked up at me and I could see him smirking at me.
“I was out on a walk and next thing I knew this guy, he with blue hair, jumped on me and punched me in the face. And Ashley told me to run and followed me to my car so that we could flee together. She said that she didn’t want to see them again, she hates her partner and only wants to be with me. When we came to the house she started to punch herself and I didn’t know what to do,” he cried and I was so angry that my faced started to get red. I heard Calum gasp, which surprised me.
“Is that the truth?” The judge asked Joey who nodded in response, “I want the prosecutor to step up here. Miss. Stanley?”

Luke released me and I walked up to the judge and placed myself on the chair where Joey sat before me. I looked down on my hands and started to feel dizzy.

“Miss. Stanley, is the information of what Mr. Heller said correct?” The judge asked me and I shook my head at his question.
“No it is not correct,” I told him.
“Do you mind telling us what happened?” He asked me and I nodded at him.
“I was out with my friend Michael, or Mr. Clifford, when Mr. Heller suddenly appeared and hit him in the face. Then he threw me over his shoulder and threw me in to the back of a car. He drove to the house and I had the luck to have time to send a fast screen shot to my boyfriend Mr. Hemmings of the location where I was. I got tied up to a chair and Mr. Heller started to hit me and tell me horrible things,” I said and tears filled my eyes as I said it.
“Can Mr. Hemmings, Mr. Clifford, Mr. Hood and Mr. Irwin please come up here,” the judge said and the guys got up and walked to me. They placed themselves next to me and Luke took my hand again, “is the information that Miss. Stanley informed us about true?”
“The information is correct,” Luke told the judge.
“Mr. Clifford, is it true that Mr. Heller assaulted you?” The judge asked Michael.
“Yes it is correct, he came up all of a sudden and hit me and kidnapped Ashley. Miss. Stanley I mean,” Michael said.
“I called the police as well, and told them about the kidnapping,” Calum told the judge who nodded in response.
“What happened in the house?” The judge asked Ashton.
“We arrived at the house about twenty minutes after the kidnapping thanks to Miss. Stanley’s text to Mr. Hemming. We heard her scream inside and didn’t hesitate to walk straight in to save her. She was tied to a chair and she was bleeding. Mr. Heller did his best so that we couldn’t get to her but me and Mr. Hood got our hands on him so that Mr. Hemmings and Mr. Clifford could get to her. Then two others appeared and started to fight them. Then the police came and helped us,” Ashton said and the judge nodded once again in response.
“You all can sit down again and then I want the police who talked with them in the phone to come up and the person who talked with Miss. Stanley to come up,” the judge said and two persons walked up, one man and one woman, “What did the person who called you say?”
“He told me that his friend’s girlfriend had been kidnapped and that they didn’t know where she was. But I told them to don’t hang up and after a little while they had an address. They gave me the address and we sent a car there and we found Mr. Heller in a rage, trying to hit everyone and everything. It was also two other guys there that I don’t know the name of,” the man said.
“So you accuse Mr. Heller of the assault?” The judge asked him.
“Yes I do,” he said.
“What did Mr. Stanley say to you?” The judge asked the female police.
“She told me about what had happened. She is telling you the truth. She had marks after the ropes around her hands and it is impossible that she could have done the damage to herself. And it was trace of Mr. Heller’s DNA all over Miss. Stanley,” she said to her.
“That’s not true,” Joey screamed out loud.
“It is true,” I yelled back at him, “stop trying to twist this around.”
“Miss. Stanley,” the judge said to me and I looked down at my feet.
“Everything points against you,” the judge told Joey.
“Ashley told me that she never wanted to see these guys again, that she had cheated on her so called boyfriend with the other guys and she hated them all. That I was the only one for her,” Joey half screamed at the judge.
“Is this true Miss. Stanley?”
“No it is not true, Luke is my world and I haven’t cheated on him and I never will. I love him so much,” I said as tears once again filled my eyes.
“I love Ashley, I do, but not in that way. I know it’s the same with the other guys and she would never cheat on Luke, never,” Michael said and smiled at me. He put an arm around me and I rested my head against his shoulder.
“I don’t know where he got that information, but I haven’t had sex with Ashley,” Calum said.
“Me neither,” Ashton told him.
“The truth is that Mr. Heller accutally cheated on Mr. Stanley,” Luke told the judge.
“Is this true?” The judge asked me and Joey.
“No,” Joey said as the same time as I said yes.
“Is it yes or no,” the judge asked.
“He said to me that he was leaving me and that he had cheated on me with one of our mutual friends, she told me that it was true,” I told the judge.
“Is that true?” He asked Joey.
“Yes, it’s true,” Joey said as he looked down at his feet.
“So you lied to me?”
“Yes I did.”
“That is a crime,” the judge told him and Joey started to cry, “I sentence you to three years in prison for kidnapping and assault.”

I cheered inside, a small smile sneaked up on my lips. He was finally going to be out of my life and I couldn’t really believe it. Both Luke and Michael put an arm around me and squeezed. I was so happy.

“And you will pay compensation for the damage both physically and mentally that you caused Miss. Stanley,” the judge said to Joey.

The trial was finally over. I happiness bubbled inside of me and I could feel that the guys were happy as well. We drove to a restaurant to celebrate the fact that Joey was rid for good. We walked in to a restaurant and got a table directly. We all ordered something simple, I chose pasta Bolognese.

“I can’t believe that he tried to lie,” Luke said as we had gotten our food.
“He was desperate,” I shrugged at him.
“Nothing was true of what he said,” Michael said and tied his fist so that his knuckles got white.
“Not a single word that came out of his mouth,” I grunted.
“That’s good,” Luke said and smiled at me. It felt like he was worried that some of the things Joey said was true, but it wasn’t.
“You don’t have to worry, nothing was true,” I smiled at Luke.
“I know, I know,” he said and I took his hand.
“I promise.”
“Oh God, I love you so,” he said and I kissed him passionately. He responded directly and we didn’t ended until Michael began to laugh at us.
“What?” I asked him and sat down properly on my chair again.
“You two dorks, are seriously, I can’t believe that I am saying this. The cutest couple in the whole world,” Michael said and I blushed.
“I guess that we are,” I told Luke who smiled at me.
“It is time for a group picture,” Ashton squealed and took up his phone.

He took a picture of us all and I couldn’t resist to smile. I was finally happy. I had the best friends in the world, and one of these dumb dorks is my boyfriend. And to top it all, we won.