Status: Update, but be nice, since I'm not even a 'real' 5SOS fan :)

Not What I Expected

What the fux.

“Ouch,” I whined when I slowly opened my eyes to see an unfamiliar brow eyes look at me. They black haired guy had a worried expression on his face.
“I am so sorry,” he said to me and I took my hand to my head.
“What happened?” I asked him and rubbed my head where the object had hit me.
“I wasn’t looking when I was trying to put away my guitar and I accidently hit you in the head with it, here let me help you,” he said friendly and held an ice-bag to my head, I flinched from the pain.
“No problem, no hard feelings,” I told him, “I’m Ashley.”
“Brian,” he told me and I smiled at him and took the ice-bag from his hand and put it on the back of my head to ease the pain and swelling.
“Have you seen four guys running around here?” I asked him.
“The five sos guys?” He asked me.
“Yeah them,” I said and smiled at him.
“Why? Are you a stalker?” He asked while raising an eyebrow.
“Not really, I’m Luke’s girlfriend,” I said to him and he still had a raised eyebrow.
“Ashley!” I heard Luke’s voice when he came running.
“I’m here and I am okay,” I said to him but the worried look in his eyes scared me.
“You’ve been gone for over an hour, I thought you’d been kidnapped again!” He almost screamed.
“Lucky for me I only got hit in the head by a guitar,” I said and Brian looked guilty.
“So who are you and why are you here?” Luke asked Brian.
“I just came in to see if my things were here since we’re playing here tomorrow at ten. And I wanted to make sure that everything was in order,” Briand told him.
“You are a solo artist?” I asked him curious.
“No, I’m in a band,” he smiled at me.
“What kind of band?” Luke asked.
“We’re called Avenged Sevenfold.”
“Oh, I’ve heard a couple of songs. You’re really good,” I told him and he just smiled at me.
“Yeah, I’ve heard some as well, your song ‘a little piece of heaven’ is great,” Luke smiled at him, “I’m Luke by the way.”
“Brian.”
“We should get going, I’ve got a surprise for you,” Luke grinned at me and helped me up on my feet. I felt a little dizzy but it wasn’t something I couldn’t handle.
“See you around,” I said to Brian who just laughed and walked away.
“Okay, so I have this surprise for you and I am so very extremely excited about it,” Luke said childish and I could see the eager in his eyes.
“Bring it on,” I laughed at him.

We walked outside the building and I got attacked by Michael who gave me a big hug. Next thing I knew both Calum and Ashton ran up and hugged me as well.

“We were so worried,” Michael said and looked at me with a serious expression on his face.
“I am so sorry, okay, I can’t help that I’m clumsy,” I apologized.
“What happened?” Ashton asked Luke.
“She got hit in her head with a guitar,” he half laughed but I saw that he didn’t find it funny.
“The guy from Avenged Sevenfold hit me in my head with his guitar to be fair,” I smiled at them.
“Not bad, not bad at all,” Calum laughed at me and I smiled at him in return.
“It’s time for the surprise now, no one tells her what it is, I haven’t told her yet,” Luke said proudly.

We placed ourselves in the cab that were ordered an hour ago and started to go to our secret location. I had no idea what the guys had planned for me but I wanted to know what it was so I sat and looked outside the window the whole ride. Soon we were outside a huge building with the logo ‘aqwa’ on it.

“Are we at an aquarium?” I asked amused.
“Yeah, don’t you like it?” Luke asked me and the look in his eyes made me melt, he looked like a small children that wanted to know if it was okay to play football after school.
“I love it,” I said and planted a kiss on his lips, which made him smirk at me.
“Come on then, let’s get inside and look at all the animals,” he squealed and dragged me out of the cab and the others followed us, laughing.

We went inside the building and Luke bought tickets for us all. He said that he had another surprise for me and I couldn’t wait to see what that was. When he was done he walked up to me and intertwined our fingers together and we walked around in the almost empty aquarium. It was a lot of fun to see all the animals in there, I loved the sea and especially sharks for some reason. They are just misunderstood animals.

“So, about the surprise,” Luke began and I nodded at him, “you and I are going down in a tank to swim with the sharks.”
“We’re doing what?” I asked surprised.
“I told you that she’d chicken out,” Michael teased.
“I freaking love sharks, this is amazing,” I screamed and jumped in to Luke’s embrace, I could see him smirking at Mikey who just stood there puzzled.

It was amazing to swim with the sharks, it was only me and Luke who wanted to swim with them but the others stood there and watched when we did. The sharks weren’t that big, unfortunately, I would have loved to swim with great white sharks at least. But the small ones were cute and now and then they swam to us so that we could pet them. Before we got out I took of my nozzle for the breathing thing and gave Luka an underwater kiss. It was incredible romantic, and wet.

“So what are we going to do now?” Ashton asked when we came back from the tank.
“Walk around for a while then go back to sleep?” Michael asked us all.
“Sounds great,” I smiled at them and jumped up on Calum’s back and we ran around in the aquarium like small children.

After an hour or so we went back to the hotel and I fell asleep instantly.

“Wake up sweetheart,” I heard Luke’s angelic voice.
“Oh shit, what time is it?” I almost flew out of the bed.
“It’s just ten am, you don’t have to worry,” he said and put his arms under his head and closed his eyes.
“You’ve got the meet and greet at two, we only have four hours before you must be at the arena,” I exclaimed and Luke just chuckled at me.
“Don’t worry,” he smiled at me.
“I’m going to take a shower,” I sighed at him and walked over to my suitcase to pick up today’s outfit. Which was Luke’s black sweatshirt, a pair of black jeans and my purple Vans.
“Mind if I join?” He asked me and I shook my head. He was fast up on his feet and we walked in to our bathroom and jumped in to the shower. The warm water relaxed my body.
“What are we going to do after the show?” I asked Luke as I massaged some shampoo on my head.
“I have another surprise for you,” he smiled and took some shampoo for himself.
“I hope that It’ll be as fun as yesterday, I never had time to thank you for that,” I told him and he smirked at me.
“I know how you could thank me,” he smirked once again and pressed himself against me. I could feel his hard member against my leg.

Our lips crashed together, hard and filled with lust. My hands fumbled through Luke’s brown hair and he disconnected our lips and started to kiss my neck. I moaned as he found my soft spot and could feel him smirking on my skin. His hands went up and down on my back, making me shiver at his touch.

“Just fuck me already,” I whined at Luke who lifted me up and slowly started to press himself in to me.
“Oh Ashley,” Luke moaned and I held my arm tight around him as he did all the job.
“I’m coming,” I warned.
“Just one more minute baby, hold it in,” Luke panted as he pressed me harder against the wall.

Luke continued for a while and soon I felt myself coming closer and I released at the same time as Luke. He saying my name pushed me over the edge.

“That was amazing Luke,” I giggled at him.
“Yeah, a real gym pass,” he laughed.
“Luckily you work out, it was noticeable,” I smirked at him and put in conditioner in my hair and washed my body.
“It is?” He flexed his muscles and I smiled at him. He washed his body as well and then we walked out of the shower.

Luke wrapped a towel around his waist and I took one around my body after I had dried my hair a bit so that it wouldn’t drip any more.

We ordered some room service so that we didn’t have to go downstairs, it would probably be some fans there and I wasn’t in the mood to meet them right now, maybe selfish but they had to suck it up until the guys were going to the arena for the meet and greet.

An hour later I heard a knock on the door and walked up to answer it.

“Ashy,” Calum yelled and gave me a hug.
“Hey Calum, what’s up?” I asked him and he walked in to the room.
“When are we leaving for the meet and greet?” He asked me and placed himself on mine and Luke’s bed.
“In an hour, where are the others?”
“They are in the other room, I have no idea what they are doing,” he shrugged and laid down on the bed. I snuck up and placed myself next to him.
“I’m going to the others and see if they are ready to leave,” Luke said and I waved goodbye to him.
“Are you ready for the meet and greet?” I smiled at Calum who had placed his snapback over his face. He had his hands behind his head, showing of his biceps thanks to his dark gray tank top with Nirvana on the chest. His legs were crossed over each other and he had black skinny jeans as usual, but for once they were ripped at both knees.
“I guess. But for once I just want to go home and relax, have a great Christmas and so,” he sighed and I could see that he was really tired. Like he hadn’t slept in long.
“What do you say that we’ll go out and drink tonight before we have to go home?” I asked and a smile appeared on his face.
“That sounds absolutely lovely,” he told me and placed an arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him and I leaned my head at his shoulder.
“Just promise me that you’ll rock tonight and you’ll do your best and I’ll pay for every drink tonight,” I promised him.
“We have a deal.”