Status: Update, but be nice, since I'm not even a 'real' 5SOS fan :)

Not What I Expected

Planning, planning and more planning.

A week had passed and we were still in Australia. We were on the road to the next place where the guys would perform in Perth arena and they were all really excited for tonight. I had booked a hotel room for us, I and Luke would share and then the others would have to fight between two rooms. We would stay two nights at the hotel Best Western in Perth, only two kilometers from the arena.

I was in mine and Luke’s bunker, for now I was alone while Luke and the other played some FIFA. I had found Wattpad which resulted in me sitting and reading fan fictions. Some of them scared me, some didn’t. At the moment I had found one that was about me and Luke, we were getting married and stuff and it was fun to read about.

“What are you doing?” Luke crept up between the curtains of the bunker, making me scream and almost kick him in the head.
“You bastard!” I screamed at him and he just laughed at me.
“Still, what are you doing? You’ve been here the whole day.”
“I’m reading,” I told him and locked my phone.
“What are you reading,” he asked me and raised an eyebrow.
“Nothing,” I lied and locked my phone and sat up in the bunker.
“It doesn’t look like nothing, if it was nothing you wouldn’t blush,” he smirked at me.
“Shut up,” I said and threw my pillow at him.
“Seriously, you’ve been here the whole day, whatever you’re reading must be worth it, right?”
“It’s about you and me,” I shyly smiled at him.
“Are you reading fan fictions?” He almost screamed.
“Maybe,” I said to him and put my phone in my pocket.
“That shit scares you for life,” he exclaimed.
“Not if it’s good,” I told him and he just stared at me.
“Anyway, we’re there soon,” Luke said and jumped up to the bunker.
“Great,” I said and Luke placed himself next to me and I laid down and put my head on his shoulder and started to play with his hand.

I looked up at his face, he had closed eyes but a smile formed on his lips as he figured out that I was looking at him. His black hair had started to fade and it was more brown than black now. I didn’t know if I wanted him to dye it more or if I wanted him blonde again, he looked incredible good in both.

“Why are you looking at me?” Luke peaked at me with one eye still closed.
“You’re so damn beautiful,” I blurred out and blushed at my stupid confession.
“Well thank you, you don’t look bad yourself,” I grunted at his words but placed my head at his shoulder once more and drifted in to a solid sleep.
“Wake up you lazy motherfuckers,” Michael shook both me and Luke, I sat up with a confused expression and Luke just rubbed his eyes.
“What have happened?” I asked the blue haired boy who had dragged me out of a beautiful dream.
“We’re in Perth and we’re about to jump in to the hotel,” he smirked at me and I just sighed and slapped him with my pillow, making him groan and walk away.
“I am so glad that we’re flying back to Sydney,” I sighed and jumped out of the bunker and walked in to the bathroom.

A tired figure looked at me when I saw myself in the mirror. I applied some make-up so that I wouldn’t look as dead as I did and then I brushed my hair and then brushed my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom and Luke sat outside waiting for me.

“Are you ready my lady?” He asked me which made me giggle at him.
“Always,” I said to him and he took my hand and we walked out of the bus.

We were greeted with screams and flashes that made my eyes fill with tears. I smiled at the fans and just took a firmer grip of Luke’s hand as we walked through the mass of fans. He wrote some autographs and I talked with some of them, but always next to each other.

After a while we were finally inside the hotel and stood in the lobby. We walked up to the reception and asked for our key, we had it in my name so that Michael couldn’t steal our room, that had happened before and I wouldn’t be surprised if it would happen again.

“Your room is on the third floor, room 348,” the receptionist told us and I took the keycard from his hand and then I took Luke’s hand in my other and we walked to the elevator.

I pressed the big silver button with the number three on it and the doors slowly closed. I sneakily looked up at Luke who smiled and looked at the doors, I jumped at the sound of the elevator opening which resulted in Luke laughing at me for being silly. We found our room pretty fast and I pressed in the card in the lock and the room opened. It was a simple room, in the colors black and white. A king sized bed was in the middle in the room with a desk opposite it in a black color. It was perfect since I had to do some stuff on my computer, sorting up the concerts, ensure that we had a hotel to stay at if we wouldn’t stay in the bus and such stuff.

“I’m going to take a shower,” Luke told me and I nodded at him. He walked in to the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

As soon as I heard the shower I unpacked my Macbook pro and looked for a Christmas present for Luke and the other guys. I wanted to give Luke something to remember. The plan was that we would go to New Zeeland for a week, and the half week we would be alone and after three days the guys would join us. I love Lord of the rings and Hobbit so New Zeeland was a place that I really wanted to visit. The first three days I and Luke would stay at a hotel called Peppers Awaroa, it was in Abel Tasman national park. We would go out and swim, look at the beautiful nature and I had booked a couple night with massage and things like that. It would be pretty amazing. The rest of the nights we would spend in Hobbiton and we would also spend New Year’s Eve there. I booked the tickets while Luke still showered, we would go December 26th and come home January 2th. The guys would come to New Zeeland the 30th and then we would celebrate the 31th.

When the tickets were booked I closed the lid of my computer and opened my suitcase and looked through it to see if there was something to wear for today. I decided to go with a white shirt with black sleeves that I had beg Michael to write ‘idiot’ on with blue paint and then a pair of black skinny jeans. I placed myself in the bed and turned on the television to see if there was anything good on, I ended up with some crappy old TV-show. A couple of minutes later Luke came out of the bathroom, fully dressed and with his hair up in a quiff.

“You look handsome as usual,” I told him and looked at his quiff that was perfectly done and the faded black dye was incredible hot.
“Thank you, when does the show start?” He asked me and I looked at my phone. It was currently three pm and the show started at seven pm so we had four hours before the show started.
“In four hours, so we have to eat and then we have to get to the arena and you guys need to do sound check,” I told him and he nodded at me and dialed a number and started to talk on his phone.

I did the same, just to be sure that all of their stuff was at the arena so that they just could start the sound check and then do whatever they wanted before the show.

“Mikey have told the others that we have to go and grab some food and they are coming here any second,” Luke told me and I nodded at him.

A minute later I heard a knock on the door and the guys stormed in when Luke opened for them.

“Where are we going to eat?” Ashton asked me and I shrugged.
“Pizza hut?” Calum asked and I started to get really hungry.
“I want pizza hut,” I exclaimed.
“Me too,” Luke said and I jumped on his back and he ran out of the room. I heard Michael yell to Calum and soon saw them two after us, Michael on Calum’s back.
“Faster Luke, Calum and Michael are right behind us,” I screamed and felt Luke run faster.

Soon we both fell with the others over us.

“You’re gonna get me killed some day,” Luke sighed and held a hand over his knee.
“I’m sorry babe,” Michael said and blew him a kiss.
“So, have any of you called a cab yet?” I asked them and all of them shook their heads, which made me sigh at them.

I dialed a number for a taxi service and they would be there any second so we walked out of the hotel and in to the black cab that waited for us. I told the driver to drive us to nearest Pizza Hut which was only a couple of minutes away which ended up in us being able to walk to the arena from there.

“I’m gonna order, what do you guys want?” Ashton asked and we all told him what we wanted.

We placed ourselves at a table for five and seconds later Ashton were back with our glasses so that we could get our sodas. I chose Pepsi for once, I preferred Cola but Pepsi would be good for now.

“I have a set list for today boys,” I told them when we placed ourselves around the table once again, “I thought that you needed something new, a new order and some new songs.”
“We’re listening,” Calum said and took a sip of his 7up.
“So, you’re starting the show with ‘what I like about you’, is that something you’re comfortable with?” I asked them.
“Yeah, we’ve done that before,” Michael said.
“That’s great,” I told them and took up a paper where I had wrote all the songs on.

1. What I like about you.
2. Out of my limit.
3. Wrapped around your finger.
4. Don’t stop.
5. Try hard.
6. Heartbreak girl.
7. Amnesia.
8. Voodoo doll.
9. American Idiot.
10. She looks so perfect.
11. Just saying.

“You want us to sing just saying live?” Ashton almost spat out his drink.
“Yeah, that’s exactly what I want you to do,” I nodded at him.
“But we’ve never played it live,” he told me and I knew that already.
“I know, but it will be fine and you’ll rock it, I promise you that. I have organized everything so you just have to go up on the stage and play this song list, and I will tell you every song after you’ve played one so you know which one comes next,” I smiled at them.
“Okay, let’s do this, but first, pizza!” Michael squealed.

Soon after that we got our pizza and I dug in. I was really hungry for once, maybe it was because I was nervous or maybe because of all the planning. I didn’t know but ate all my pizza without any problem.

The fans today would hopefully be happy with the new set list, I was happy about it and wanted the guys to play something new and something old. Not just focusing on the same set list and album over and over again. That was the beauty of helping the guys, they pretty much did everything I wanted them to do. Calum even made me help him draw a cross on his bass and Luke made me put on red lipstick so that I could kiss his guitar and then sprayed over it with a transparent varnish so the marks would stay. Over all, I loved to be around the guys even if it was every single second of the day.

An hour later we were at the arena and two hour later they were on their way on to stage. The intro of ‘what I like about you’ was playing and I gave Luke a fast peck on his lips which made him pout but smile at me at the same time than he ran up to the others. I put on my head phones and asked the guys if they could hear me, and they all gave me a thumbs up. It was time for the guys to rock out.

They show was great and they did such a good job, I was satisfied that they went through with the new set list even if they got it only a couple of hours ago. I greeted them and they walked out to their dressing room. I stayed behind and organized everything since the guys things needed to be here over the night. Before I was about to walk to the guys I felt a huge pain in my head and slowly fell to the ground before everything went black.