Status: Hope you guys like it update when I can..!

Vampire and the ShapeShifter

I'm the mate of a prince

Chapter 4: I'm the mate of a Prince

++++++++++++++¥+++++++++++++

I felt cold water being poured on me I shoot up awake in my bed it.......it was just a dream well......FML

Shane's Prov.

Shooting a death glare at my brother I am beyond pissed What.The.Hell why did you throw water on me "sorry I just had to make sure you where you know alright" giving him a blank look i just stare at him" you know still alive and kicking" what does that mean" realization hit him soon after I'm not a vampire you fuck tard" just making sure no harm in that l" what ever get the fuck out so I can get ready" no need" what" no need we through it would be best to give you a day off so see you tomorrow"

Looking at the clock it's 8:30 groaning i get up and head to the bathroom to take a nice long shower looking at my neck I see the mark Damien's fangs left on my neck touching it I shiver from the contact taking off my shirt I look at the tattoos i got a few years back of black broken wings on my back and the crow i got on the front of my stomach near my hip and my belly button that i got secretly along with my tongue ring.

When I'm done with my shower i put on some black boxer, lose fitting jeans and a long sleeve shirt before I change my bed sheets i grab my sword just in case before heading down stairs I head to the kitchen for something to eat.

"Hey jay" yea?" what other things can I do?" oh well you can heal people at your will also talk to animals so if random animals come up to you don't be alarmed" ok kewl" you can also shift into a wolf" chocking on the water I was drinking wait what" we'll yea wanna try?" maybe later alright" good I want to go for a run later"you got it jay" after making some soup and grilled cheese I head for the living room turning on the tv flipping threw the channels I spot one of my favorite movies Green Mile...!!!!(haven't seen you should!!!).

Damien's Prov.

Waking up the next morning I feel someone on top of me snapping my eyes open I see Crystal on top of me rubbing her hands on my chest pushing her of me i shiver in disgusted.

"You fucking slut I growl out" we are meant to be together I'm your mate ME" yea right Im your fucking mate I am going to say this once so listen closely You.Are.Not.My.Mate YOU

Will.Never.Be.My.Mate.

"If I have to tell you again or if you get in my way ALSO IF YOU EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN I WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL YOU."

"Do I make myself clear crystal" "yea sir" leave crystal now" sighing i head to the bathroom To take a shower before getting dress in a pare of dark jeans and a black button up I slip my leather jacket on before heading to my window its Time I bring my mate home with me.

Following my mates sent all the way to his house I walk up and nock on the door.

Shane's prov.

Hearing the door bell I slowly stand up grabbing my sword as I make my way to it looking threw the whole I'm startled to see its Damien jay howls with joy before I can stop him jay takes control whipping the door open and jumping into Damien's arms breathing in his sent.

JAY WHAT THE HELL MAN ignoring me jay grabs his hand bring him inside before pushing him up against the door kissing him Damien snakes his arms around me deepening the kiss rubbing my hands up and down his chest I break the kiss trailing small ones down his jaw to his neck my fangs come out before I bite into his neck shocking him as he starts to rub his hips against mine pulling away I lick the mark now on his neck.

I know my eyes are glowing that fiery red/orange color Shane? he says question in his voice think again jay purrs at him.

What are you? going up to his ear jay bits and nibbles on it before whispering FoxSpirt rubbing our body's closer together I feel Damien shiver.

Getting back in control of my body I slowly pull away. " what are you doing here" I came to pick up my mate go pack your things where leaving" no I can't just leave" yes your arm I am not leaving my mate here in danger go get your cloths so we can leave" no I'm not leaving my family" what do you thing your family is going to do when they find out your no longer human huh when they find out your my mate you think they while over look this?" eyes widening tears slowly make way to my eyes pulling me close he holds me please go get your cloths we have to go nodding my head I take his hand and lead him threw the the house to my bed room pulling out a bag I start putting on a few cloths and weapons in side. slipping on some shoes we head back down stairs grabbing my leather jacket we leave the house looking back I can't help the tears that fall.

He picks me up bridal style trying to pull away he only tightens his hold on my giving up I just sit there before he starts running I can't see anything just the blur of light before it turns into darkness and all I can make out are the trees as we pass them by coming to a stop its a gothic mansion in the middles of the woods a expensive few cars are parked but nothing more.

Damien's Prov.

Walking into the house I tell my parents to come meet my mate feeling him stiffen in my arms I put him down on his feet whispering reassurance in his ear.

When my parents come into few I smile at them before entwining our hands and walking over to them ignoring Crystal all together.

Why is that bitch still hear anyway...

Mother, father this is my mate Shane. Shane my mother and father queen(Aureonia)and king(Derek).

"Wait he says looking at me queen and king chuckling I nod my head yes then that would make you a..a prince."you forgot to tell him honey" yea sorry about that I just forgot" how could that be something you forget to tell someone he mumbles under his breath laughing I kiss his check making him blush a deep red." are you serious Crystal screeches in anger you choose some human as a MATE" looking at her I give her a warning look to shut her mouth but instead she smirks at me.

Pointing at my mate she says the words that set my blood boiling but there is nothing I can do

I CHALLENGE YOU SHANE TO BE MATE TO DAMIEN AND FUTURE QUEEN OF THE VAMPIRES.

looking at my mates his face is hard it's emotionless his hands tighten at his sides before his head goes back and he laughs when he calms down he looks into Crystals eyes

I accept

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??

CRYSTAL JUST DOSENT LEARN DOES SHE WELL SHE'S ABOUT TO.

Sry for any mistakes made while this was being wrote.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 chapter in one day whoop whoop..!