Status: On Hold

From Friends to Lovers

Life

I woke up to someone shaking me and opened my eyes. It was my best friend Chloe and she looked nervous.

“Why and the hell are you waking me up it’s almost eight at night” I replied yawning rubbing my eyes.

“You need to see this” She responded.

My name is Vanessa Storm and I’m the only child. My parents are divorced and my mom loves me just for the money. My Dad supports me and helps me. My manager and record label tell me how to run my career. They control everything and I basically have no say what so ever. I have one man that can tell everything to and he doesn’t judge me. That is Chris Hemsworth and he’s been my friend since 2004 and his movie ‘Thor’ just came out.

I got out of bed and went into my living room of my apartment. What I saw next changed my life forever.

“Vanessa Storm’s EX released a sex tape of the two” said the woman on E!.

“How long has it been out?” I asked trying not to cry.

“A few hours and you don’t need to see it” She replied.

I ran to my mac and typed it in. It came up and she was right. I got up and she kept asking me if I was okay. I ran to my bedroom and shut the door locking it. I sat on the balcony and thinking about my life. I pulled out my phone and texted Chris.

Help me…..

He replied instantly.

Are you okay? What’s wrong?

I responded.

I’m not okay

Then, I tossed my phone on the bed which was a few feet away.

“Vanessa, open the damn door!” Chloe yelled.

“Why should I!” I shouted back.

My life was over and everyone saw the tape. I started crying and knew this was going to be end. It was over, I had nothing left. No one could save me, no one could bring back the girl before the fame and shit. My whole life has been in the public eye ever since I was sixteen and the label wanted me labeled ‘the girl every guy dreams of’. I didn’t want to be labeled as that and no one knew what it’s like to be in the public ever since sixteen.

“You need to open this door, or I’m calling him!” Chloe yelled.

I knew who she was referring to when she meant ‘him’ which was Chris.

“Go ahead right a fucking ahead!” I screamed back with tears running down my face.

“I will” She shouted.

Then, heard “Hey Chris, we have a problem…..”