Status: May or may not be completed.

Lost in You

1/3

The sound of instruments coming together in harmony created a vibration so rough it caused her veins to pulse. The yells of the crowd had almost taken her voice, the familiar rawness itching its way up her throat. But she took it all in stride, the craziness was euphoria in her eyes.

Leia looked up at the stage in awe, the men playing their hearts out had captivated her many times before, but to see it in person meant much more to her. Her eyes wandered from the tall blonde singer to the particular shaggy haired man thrashing on the lead guitar. Her heart skipped a beat each time he looked her way, smiling ever so often at the crazy crowd before him. She shamelessly eyed him like candy, he was just too magnificent not to she thought.

The Cali Roots Festival was coming to an end very shortly with Pacific Dub being the main event, which was incidentally their home coming show. The tall blonde haired man smiled as he waved his hand around.

"Huntington! We are absolutely excited to be back home! We want to thank all of you for coming out tonight, you guys fucking rock!" he yelled enthusiastically. Leia and Skye cheered back, pumping their fists in the air with excitement.

"We have one last song to play, which is dedicated to all the beautiful California girls, Cali girls put your hands up!" he yelled once more as the instruments had collided once more.

"They are so hot!" Skye yelled over the crowd as Leia shook her head.

"You only like them cause them cause they're hot!" she replied equally.

"So? Is that a crime? I do too like the music by the way, it's just a bonus when they're all hot!" Skye exclaimed seriously while Leia smiled amused, yet she couldn't help but agree with Skye as her eyes lingered at the shaggy haired guitarist.

So perfect...so...way too good for me she whispered in her head. Who was she kidding? Guys like that would never go for girls like her. Perfect people didn't mesh with un-perfect people...
♠ ♠ ♠
technically this is a one shot, but I thought it would be too long to put into one chapter, so I broke up the segments.

Enjoy :)