Status: May or may not be completed.

Lost in You

2/3

"That was an amazing show! Ugh, why haven't we gone sooner?!" Skye questioned wildly as the two girls walked behind the slowly dissipating crowd of the now finished concert.

"Because you normally hate reggae music?" Leia replied sarcastically.

"But that was before I realized how hot everyone is, I mean Jesus, they are fucking hot." Skye sighed shaking her head. "And I have to admit the music was pretty good." Skye shrugged. Leia shook her head in response as they continued walking, a little bummed that they weren't able to stay for the merch meet and greet. Mostly because a) it was way too crowded. B) Skye would most likely bitch if they didn't get home soon enough for her to talk to her lover boy. Leia had been looking forward to meeting all the bands she admired greatly.

"Ooh hey look over there!" Skye yelled suddenly making Leia stop dead in her tracks, her wide brown eyes confused.

"What?"

"Over there! Isn't that your mega crush?" Skye replied pointing across the way to a man helping pick up equipment. Her eyes widened further when she realized it was exactly who she thought it was.

"Go talk to him!"

"And say what?"

"I'll give you 20 bucks if you ask if he's single."

"What? Are you crazy?" Leia gasped.

"What? It couldn't hurt, now go say something before he leaves!"

"But I don't want-"

"Get your ass over there!"

"Fineeeeee." Leia whined lowly, she didn't like when people yelled at her. She inhaled a deep breath and mustered up the courage to start walking. Her feet dragged across the pavement until she was inches from him. She studied him quietly, his shaggy hair had once again bounced slightly as he moved about.

"H-hi." she spoke softly. The male looked up surprised at the sudden voice, a soft smile spreading on his face.

"Hello." he replied revealing a set of white teeth.

"I just wanted to say you guys were amazing tonight."

"Thank you, we appreciate that. You a fan?" he asked curiously.

"Yeah." she responded casually not wanting to let her inner fan girl expose itself so soon and scare the male off.

"That's cool, thank you for coming out to support us then." he smiled warmly once more, Leia melted inside. She wanted to say more but she couldn't find the words. She knew she was losing her nerve and before she could run away, the worst happened.

"Are you single?" She blurted. Word vomit, the worst of its kind.

Mortified, the male couldn't help but laugh at her reaction, sensing her embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, my friend dared me to ask you that and I just...sorry." she sighed.

"You're fine, don't worry." he smiled again, his eyes scanning the petite girl in front of him, she was cute he thought. Not wanting to make more of an ass out of herself than she already had, she decided to change the subject.

"Umm actually, would you mind signing this for me?" she requested pulling out a folded Cali Roots Festival from her small purse. It was supposed to have been filled with many autographs, but his alone would do just fine she thought.

"Absolutely." he smiled kindly taking the poster from her hands and reaching for the black sharpie in his back pocket. He signed the paper within seconds before handing it back to her.

"Oh, and to answer your question...yes, I'm single." he added with the smallest hint of a smirk as Leia's cheeks flushed red once again, she could only reply with what was a laugh of embarrassment mixed with amusement.

"What's your name sweetheart?" he inquired curiously.

"Leia." she answered softly.

"Nice to meet you Leia, I'm Bry-"

"I-I know who you are." she interjected kindly. Bryce gave a small laugh as he looked her straight on.

"So you are a fan." he noticed amused.

"Guilty." she shrugged honestly clutching her poster.

"Well Miss Leia...you from around here?" Bryce looked at her carefully, admitting to herself his eyes has wandered her way when he saw her dancing in the crowd.

"Born and raised." she nodded.

"Most excellent. In that case...do you um have plans tonight?" Bryce inquired slightly moving his hair away from his eyes. Leia just shook her head.

"I don't believe so."

"Well if you're not doing anything, then would you maybe want to grab a bite to eat after the concert?" For a split second, Leia thought she had imagined what he just said. There was no way he would want to-what? The look on his face told her he was serious...and waiting for an answer.

"Um yes, of course." she nodded eagerly running a hand through long dark brown locks. Bryce gave a pleased smile and extended his hand out.

"Good. Think you could stick around for about 10 minutes? I just have to help with this one last thing."

"Yeah." she nodded.

"Stick around." Bryce smiled pointing a finger at her while he quickly finished retrieving the last of the instruments and disappearing. Leia's heart skipped several beats as she tried to figure if what happened really just happened.

"What's the matter with you? You look like you just had a lobotomy." Skye shook her thoughts away as she jumped back slightly, not realizing Skye has disappeared as well. Leia could only shake her head as she was still processing what took place moments before, explaining to Skye what went down.

"No fucking way! You lucky bitch." Skye sneered as she stared the smaller girl down.

"Skye, I can't go." Leia suddenly stated.

"What do you mean you can't go?"

"Hello? He's in a band, and look at me...I'm average."

"Meaning...?" Skye replied failing to see the point.

"Meaning I wouldn't know how to act, I mean he's so godly, I'll just make a fool of myself."

"You really need to lift your esteem you know that?"

"Skye you know where I'm getting at, there's no way I could be his type." Leia sighed.

"If you weren't, then why would he ask you? Besides, Leia you're an awesome person, I don't know why you have to put yourself down so much."

"I don't."

"Yes you do, every time something good might happen, you think the worst before it even happens."

"But what if he thinks I'm just a groupie?"

"Then at that point you have my full permission to kick him in the balls. But until then, I don't know...go for it. He might not be so bad." Skye shrugged, Leia hating when she used her optimism on her. It was hard for Leia to go with the flow.

"I-I don't know...what if he didn't even mean it."

"I'm pretty sure he meant it." Skye mused.

"How do you know?"

"Cause he's walking over here."

"What?" Leia gasped as she turned her head, spotting Bryce walking in her direction.

"What do I do? What do I say?" she began to panic.

"Just relax and act natural. It's dinner not marriage, Jesus Lei. You'll be okay. I'm just gonna be at Eric's tonight, call me if you need me. Have fun okay?" Skye shook her head patting Leia on the shoulder before walking off, not wanting to intrude.

"Act natural." Leia whispered herself just as Bryce had approached her.

"Hey." he smiled.

"Hey, that was a pretty fast ten minutes."

"Ehh, I got the guys to let me go early." he shrugged with a twinkle in his brown eyes. "Anyways, you ready to go?" he asked sliding on a Rasta zip up.

"Yeah." she nodded nervously.

"Cool. I know this burger joint just up the corner, is that okay?"

"Yeah, sounds great." Leia nodded.

"Then let's go, ladies first." Bryce smiled again, extending his hands out to allow her to walk ahead of him she smiled, her heart beginning to beat faster as the two began to walk off.

There was no way this was happening.