Until you love me

Beaten up

"Smile, darling smile" You say in a posh voice "Oh stunning, darling, Pout, darling... you're not pouting darling !" You and your best friend collapse in a fresh fit of giggles. You have been doing this for over an hour now! It's what you usually do when you're having sleepovers! Take photos and speak in posh voices to each other .. and sometimes to Hayley's super hot big brother. You haven’t told anyone but you have a MAJOR crush on him , and you have done since you were 11! His name is Michael and he is 2 years older than you.

"But darling my lips are sore!" Hayley wails and giggles again.

"Oh? And why is that Hayley? Been kissing to many boys?" says a male voice from the doorway. You turn to see Michael and blush, he's not wearing a shirt. You can't help but notice he has a perfect body! Not to muscular and not to skinny ... he's perfect!

"Oh shut up Michael!" Hayley shouts. She stands up and attempts to shove his back into the hallway, but he's much too strong for that. He pushes her away and strides over to sit next to you on the bed.

"Hey Jazz. How's life?" He asks you. You smile at him.

"Oh it's just peachy!" You tell him.

"You still want to be a dancer?" He smirks, you hit him on the arm.

"Course! It is my dream after all!" You say. Hayley sits on your other side, holding her arm and scowling at Michael. You see Michael looking at his watch.

"Hey, it's only 8:30 , you guys want to catch a movie?" He asks, looking mainly at you.

"Sure thing!" You and Hayley both say in unison. Michael laughs and helps you up off the bed.

As you arrive near the Cinema you notice a group of preps hanging around.

"God I hate those guys!" You mutter to yourself.

"What guys?" Michael follows your eyes "Oh, those guys" You nod.

"They make me sick!" You tell him. He begins to laugh, you frown.

"What’s so funny?" You turn around to see an extremely hot jock standing behind you.

"I make you sick, huh??" He almost shouts at you. he's obviously drunk.

"No! I wasn't talking about you, Josh" You tell him.
Josh narrows his eyes at you and you can't help but feel a bit scared. Last year Josh had been sent to jail for assaulting a man on the train. But you know you're safe, because Michael is behind you.

"You know what I think? I think that you and you boyfriend need to be taught a lesson" He growls. You raise your eyebrows at him.

"He's not my boyfriend. What lesson might that be??" You fix your glare at him. Even though you're not tall you have still been known for your awesome karate moves!

"Never mess with me .. or you'll be sorry" He almost whispers. You smirk and shake your head.

"Bring it on, bad boy!" You wished you hadn't said that immediately after you say it. You can see Josh's anger growing and your fear rising rapidly.
Suddenly Josh's fist flies out and hits you in the stomach. You cough and hold it where it hurts. You can hear Josh laughing with someone, you look up and see Michael grinning down at you.

"M Michael?? W what are you doing?" You splutter, the pain in your stomach growing rapidly.

"awww is poor little Jasmine hurt??" Michael laughs. You frown. He was one of the bad guys all the time??

"Bastard!" You whisper. By now the pain has almost gone so you stand up. You wonder about Hayley. Before you have time to think about whether they've got her too Michael’s fist punches you again and again repeatedly. You are almost unconscious before the fists stop. You can see Michael standing over you as you lie on the floor.

"Why Michael??" You whisper. "Why?"
The last thing you see is Michael frowning down at you before your eyes close and blackness consumes you.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE don't give me shit about this? I wrote this like a year ago on Quizilla and I wanted to carry it on, as I have basically left quizilla now it's screwed up. luv ya's