Status: comments are extremely welcome

Save Us (and Rock and Roll)

The Mighty Fall is Followed by the Mighty End

[Big Sean]
Oh God!
Sean Don
Fall Out Boy!

Did-did-did you trip down 12 steps into Malibu, ooh, ooh
(Malibu, ooh, ooh, ooh,)
So why the hell is there a light that's keeping us forever, uh, uh, uh
Bel Air baby, did you get dressed up?
Pretty pout, pout
(While you bottomed out out)
I can't stop it when there's chemicals keeping us together
Uh, uh, uh, I'm singing

Whoa, how the mighty fall
The mighty fall
The mighty fall
They fall in love
How the mighty fall
The mighty fall
The mighty fall
Oh, how the mighty fall in love

Your crooked love is just a pyramid scheme
And I'm dizzy on dreams (and I'm dizzy on dreams)
But if you ask me two's a whole lot lonelier than one
B-baby we should have left our love in the gutter where we found it
(Gutter where we found it)
'Cause you think, you think your only crime is that you got caught
I'm singing

Whoa, how the mighty fall
The mighty fall
The mighty fall
They fall in love
How the mighty fall
The mighty fall
The mighty fall
Oh, how the mighty fall in love

It's getting clear
You're never coming clean
So I'll lock you up inside
And swallow, swallow the key

Yeah. Hello?
Yeah, I know you said not to call unless I'm dying
Well, I'm driving and I can't stop staring at my eyelids
But even though my eyes closed, I still see you
I just hope that when you see me I'm not see-through
You know how we do
Some times I swear, I need a day just for me to lay
With some T and A,
But the way we, the way we do is deeper
Baby straight up chemistry DNA
Make me wanna give you every dollar out my B of A
Like, I let her climb on top
I'm either fuckin' or workin', so the grind don't stop
They say I got screws missing, well, hell, only when I'm missing you
And, hell, yeah, I'm a dick, girl, addicted to you

Whoa, how the mighty fall
The mighty fall
The mighty fall
They fall in love
How the mighty fall
The mighty fall
The mighty fall
Oh how the mighty fall in love



I don't like words, like literature and all that shit. I mean, yeah Shakespeare was probably a rad guy, but come on man, Juliet should have dumped Romeo's sorry ass. No one cares about the timelessness of love. I mean when it comes to love, let me not. Let's not compare love to a dream or a summer day. I couldn't care less about Mr Darcy, sorry Jane. And Nicholas Sparks, with all due respect, your writing would be better if you added aliens. No one cares about your love. I'd rather see Jamie whack aliens with her bible.

Until I met you.

I'm a dick, I'm not too delusional as to not realize it. I'm an asshole. My sister always said someone will probably murder me one day. She always followed it by saying it'll be her. I don't even want to change. I live my life, you live yours. Who cares? It's not like I actually hurt someone, and if I did, who cares? It's their problem, they should get over it. Your only crime was that he caught you. I either fuck or work and I'm cool with that. But you. You don't make me want to become a better person. You don't feed me morals until I choke, or lecture me about my actions. You accept me. You're a nightmare that looks like a dream but you accept me.

You make me understand all the love stories, all the songs about love, all the ridiculous poems about love. You make me want to be romantic and buy roses and candles. You make me want to bake cookies and make us a romantic dinner. Oh God, I understand how love drives people crazy.

I didn't want to love you. You are married. You are not the type of person I'd think to be with. Your life is seemingly in order, just enough to make people think you're calm and collected. I see the chaos. I love it. I love your freckles. I love every bit of you. It's so stupid. I was the mighty and the strong and I've fallen in love. This will be my downfall, I'm sure of it.

The chemicals flow as we slip out of our clothes in that little white church in the middle of the desert, close to Death Valley. You need to get back to your husband. I understand. What we have isn't permanent and I'm fine with enjoying the ride as much as I can. I'm dizzy on dreams and hopes. Our love is a crooked pyramid, born in the gutter. I don't care. Two is lonelier than one, but we can fight the loneliness together. You'll never tell him about us, so we'll just hide forever. It could be enough for me.

"I'll call you tomorrow if I don't wake up dead." I said smiling. You laugh. I love your laugh.

"Don't call me unless you're dying." You answer easily. It's our parting line, until next time.

You're kissing me and it's fireworks and excitement and happiness and ice cream all at once. I sit in the car and wave. I'm about to start the engine but before, just because, I pick up the phone and call you. I see you through the windows of the car, laughing as you pick up.

"I know you said not to call unless I'm dying, but I'm about to start driving and I already miss you." Simple Plan's Addicted plays, singing "I'm still a dick, I'm addicted to you" It fits perfectly.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you, too." You said, as I start driving.

That's the last thing I hear, as an explosion begins and I can't see and everything is so hot and i'm burning and my head is screaming and i-
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually really hate this song, I think it's the worst one in the album but oh well.