Status: Please read to find out more

Adrienne

Can We Be Friends?

It's the next morning. I look to my left to see Hannah gracefully sleeping. She looks so peaceful.
I snuck out of her bed and into my clothes as quietly as I possibly could. I tipped toed out of her apartment and into my car.
Fuck! I forgot that I have roommate interviews today. When I arrive to my apartment, I see a younger blonde girl standing at my door. She's beautiful. She has long, beach waved hair. Down to the middle of her back. She has rosy red checks, a big smile, and even bigger blue eyes. She had on a pretty, simple white dress. She wore a headband of flowers. She's just so beautiful.
"Hi, I'm Kelley!" She smiled and shook my hand. I smiled back and unlocked my apartment door. Kelley found her way to my couch, and lot a cigarette.
"I'm Adrienne. You must be lookin for a place to stay."
She had an angelic voice. I quickly learned we had many things in common. We are both lesbians, more than a little on the hippie side, an we're both smokers. She's my definition of perfect. About 30 minutes into our conversation, I hear my phone ring. I look down to see Hannah's picture.
"One second..", I told Kelley, "hello?"
"Hey bitch, whatcha up to?"
"I'm kinda busy, can I call you back?"
"How about when you're done, you come over?"
"Okay, I'll be there." There was a silence on the other end, followed by a click. I laid my phone on the coffee table. After talking with Kelley for a while, I realized I'd love to have her as a roommate. After telling her, she squeled, hugged me, then went to her car. She came back with a booksack full of clothes. I showed her to her room and got her fresh sheets.
"Welcome to New Orleans."