Status: i'm kind of excited to write this one, so i'll probs be updating often

Turn off the Lights, Scream My Name

Just *** Me

“Can you come get me? It’s cold,” I whined. “Are you still at work?” I leant against the side of the building as I spoke, too cold to stand up on my own. It was unseasonably freezing tonight, making me a little whinier than usual. I really hated the cold.
“Mhm, come and get me please,” I said. “Alright. Just try not to get kidnapped while I’m driving, okay?” I laughed and agreed before hanging up with him. I was grateful Vic was willing to pick me up, not only because I was freezing my ass off, but because it was a Saturday night, meaning that I was working later than usual.
It was almost three in the morning now and all of the leftover guys in the club would get kicked out at three fifteen. I shivered at the thought. Not all of the guys that came to the club were exactly friendly; at least not in the way I wanted them to be. They scared me to say the least and I did not want to walk home alone tonight.
I would have asked Alex for a ride, but he and Jack got off at two thirty when the bar officially closed on Saturday nights. I sighed and closed my eyes as I breathed the icy night air into my lungs and waited for Vic. I knew he wouldn’t take long and decided to just wait outside the employee entrance.
“Hey baby,” My eyes flicked open at the voice, although it wasn’t the one I wanted to hear. “Go away, I’m not interested. The guy was standing a few feet from me and grinning wickedly. “Aw, don’t be like that honey. I just wanna show you a good time,”
I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest, trying to look like I wasn’t scared. I could defend myself for the most part, but this guy was a lot bigger than me. He was about a foot taller and maybe 100 pounds heavier than me. If he really tried, I wouldn’t stand a chance.
“No thank you,” I said while forcing my voice to stay steady. “I saw you inside. You’re the little one with the nice ass,” he replied, completely unfazed by my rejection.
“I said no thank you,” I repeated and stepped away from him slowly. “Well I say that you don’t get a choice,” I heard a car door close behind me and prayed that it was Vic.
“Kell,” I looked over at him, even as he glared at the guy across from us. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling my boy close to his. I fought the urge to snuggle into his chest and get warm and looked back at the man instead.
“Fuck off before I kill you, okay?” Vic warned, earning a laugh. “Nice try asshole,” he took a step towards me, clearly not expecting the gun that Vic pulled on him.
I flinched in surprise too as the guy held his hands up in surrender. “Whatever man, he’s not even that cute,” I looked at Vic as he stood there, unwavering until the man left us alone in the alley.
“Where the hell did you get that?” I asked. “I run a gang Kell, where do you think I got it?” I shrugged and smiled at him, grateful. “Thanks for saving me,” I said. “Mhm, of course,” Vic kissed me once before slipping his hand into mine. I let him lead me over to his car and got in on the passenger side. I didn’t say anything as he put his gun in the glove compartment and then started the car.
“It’s weird seeing you with anything dangerous,” I commented while he got a cigarette out of the pack sitting on his dash. I watched him put it between his lips and then light it before he looked at me. “Why?” I just shrugged and leant back in my seat.
I knew he wasn’t going to quit smoking, but he should still stop while he was on medication. He did only have a few left, but whatever. Clearly I couldn’t stop him.
“My place or yours?” Vic asked and turned out of the alleyway. “Um…mine’s closer?” He nodded and started riving towards my apartment. It only took a few minutes to get there, rather than the fifteen it would take me to walk.
I got out and frowned as I saw the car parked outside. I recognized the little black prius, although lots of people had those, right?
I shook my head and led Vic upstairs, only to find him standing there, leaning against the wall. “Kellin,” he said as soon as he saw me.
“What are you doing here?” I forgot about Vic for a moment and just stared at him. “Um, I wanted to talk to you but you weren’t home yet. I figured you were still um, working,” I nodded and crossed my arms over my chest.
I had barely thought about him since we broke up although now that he was here, I was kind of pissed. He had never apologized for our anniversary and I didn’t want to talk to him at all now.
“What did you want to talk about?” I asked him. “Oh, um, can we go inside first please?” I sighed and glanced at Vic. He was standing there, glaring at Justin. I got the idea that he knew who Justin was.
He reached over and slipped my keys out of my hand. “I’ll be your r—apartment,” he said and then smiled at me. I nodded and watched him go inside before looking back at Justin.
“I miss you,” he said softly. I didn’t say anything back; I had no idea what to say. I didn’t miss him, especially not with Vic taking up my every spare thought.
“I want you back Kell,” I bit into my lip and tried to look anywhere but him. “I don’t know what you want me to say Justin. I don’t want to get back together,” I said.
“Why? Because of that guy?” he asked. “No. Not because of him. Because you didn’t treat me well. You never paid attention to me and it was practically a miracle if I could get you to show me the slightest bit of affection. Why would I want to get back together?”
Justin frowned and met my eyes. “Because I love you. I know was an ass and that you deserved so much better, but I truly love you Kellin. You don’t know how much I’ve missed you,”
I sighed and shook my head. “I’m sorry Justin, but I don’t want to get back together…and it doesn’t matter anyways because I already have a boyfriend,”
His face fell, even more than before. “You mean the guy who’s waiting in your room?” I cringed and then nodded. “Yes, and I’m happy. If you really love me then that’s all you should want,”
Justin shook his head and then scoffed. “I should have known you wouldn’t stay single this long,” he said. “What is that supposed to mean?”
He looked back at me sadly. “It means that you’re a catch. Any guy would be lucky to have you,” I blinked in surprise and then just stood there. I didn’t know what to say back to that.
“Um…thank you…. And I’m sorry,” I said. “It’s okay. I love you Kellin. And I’m not giving up,” I watched him in confusion as he walked past me to the stairs.
He didn’t look back at me, even as I went inside. I leant back against my door and sighed. I was confused, and now kind of sad. What had he meant by that? And did he really love me; or was that just a ply to get me back?
I shook my head before heading to room to find Vic. He was in the shower, looking all sexy and perfect. His body was wet and do tempting as I watched him.
“You know you can get in with me,” Vic said without even looking at me. I laughed and started stripping my clothes off. He turned around and opened the door for me, with perfect timing.
“Hi,” I said and grinned at him. “Hey,” He pulled me into the shower with him roughly so that our bodies collided. His was slick against mine and felt so wonderful.
“So, that was Justin, right?” I nodded and wrinkled my nose up distastefully. “And let me guess, he wants you back?” I nodded again. “Mhm, well he can’t have you. You’re mine,” I laughed and held onto him tightly as he crushed me back against the wall.
“You did tell him no, right?” I nodded and then kissed his jaw. “Good because if not then I would have to kick you out of the shower,” I laughed while Vic started kissing my neck. They were just gently kisses, different than the ones we shared in bed.
“You’re so soft,” he mumbled and just rested his face against my neck. I smiled and tightened my arms around him. “I love you,” I whispered, still testing the words out. I felt him smile against me before he looked up. His eyes were warm and inviting as he looked at me. “I love you too,” he said, just as softly.
I couldn’t help the grin that spread across my lips before I kissed him. I was head over heals for Vic, and by now, Justin didn’t stand a chance against him.
He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly, holding my body flush against his. I smiled against his mouth before kissing back passionately and tangling my fingers into his hair. I gladly opened my mouth for him as his tongue brushed along my bottom lip and then brushed against mine. I let out a little moan and held onto him even tighter.
Vic pressed me against the opposite wall, letting the hot water run over us as we made out. I gasped as he rocked his hips against mine, creating the most enticing friction between us.
He broke away to breathe then, letting me bite at his sensitive neck. I smiled as he let out a breathy moan and tipped his head to the side to give me better access. I bit him gently before sucking on the spot and hopefully leaving a mark behind.
“Kell,” Vic groaned and then pulled on my hair to kiss me again. I let him take over and start grinding against me, pushing my body into the wall harder and harder.
His hands traveled down my body to my thighs and paused to grope me. I shuddered in his hands before his lifted me up and waited for me to wrap my legs around him.
I moaned as our dicks rubbed together, sending a flush of heat through my body. “Fuck,” I groaned, breathlessly against his lips. Vic smiled at me before kissing me again, letting the water run over our hair and down our bodies. I shivered and melted in his touch.
“Take me to bed,” I ordered, getting exactly what I wanted. Vic shut the water off and messily carried me to my bedroom. We fell onto the mattress, still soaking wet, and continued to kiss.
Vic’s wet hair dripped onto my face as he forced his tongue into my mouth again and swirled it around with mine expertly. I moaned into his mouth and tightened my legs around him as he ground his hips downwards.
Vic let out a moan and pulled back to look at me. “You’re so sexy,” he whispered, making my cheeks heat up. I kissed him once more before he got up to get the stuff.
“Condoms?” he asked and looked back at me. I just shrugged and squirmed around on the bed as I waited for him. He looked over at me and smirked before heading over to my closet.
“What are you doing?” I asked and watched as he searched around for a minute. “Shush,” I rolled my eyes at him and fought the urge to touch myself as I laid there.
“You’ll never guess what I found,” Vic said then and turned to smirk at me. I grimaced, actually having an idea. “What?” I asked skeptically.
Vic held up a small plastic bag, one I knew very well. Fuck. “How come you didn’t tell me you had all of these?” he asked playfully, knowing exactly why.
“Because you are the biggest tease to ever exist?” I retorted, making him laugh as he got back onto the bed with me. “Mhm, maybe. There are some very interesting things in here,” he said.
“Mhm…” My eyes narrowed as I looked up at him. I knew he was going to use at least one of the things in there, and I knew what all of them were.
I watched as he looked through it and started pulling out what he wanted. “Up,” he ordered and nodded towards my headboard.
I did as he asked and moved up my bed until I could lay my wet head on the pillows. Vic smirked at me and then pulled out the pair of handcuffs that I owned.
He clipped one side around my wrist and then hooked it through the slats in my headboard before putting the other one on. “Okay?” I pulled on them a bit before looking up at him and nodding.
Vic leant down to kiss my lips and then picked up the bag again. He took out the bandana and then met my eyes. “Can I?” I nodded again, knowing exactly what he wanted.
He smiled as I lifted my head up for him, making it easier for him to tie it. I let my head fall back against the pillows then and closed my eyes, considering I couldn’t see anything. “You’re okay with this, right?” Vic asked. “Mhm,” I found it sweet that he was really making sure I was alright before he kept going, and I was. I liked the adventurous side of sex; which was why I owned these things, and it excited me as I waited for Vic to get started.
I felt him moved between my legs and then his lips were on my thigh. I gasped in surprise before settling under him. Vic’s lips were soft and warm as he peppered kisses along the inside of my thigh. I shivered as he nipped at me and then sucked a bruise into my skin. “Fuck,” I breathed, making him laugh.
“Sounds like you like it,” Vic said cockily. “Mhm…hurry up,” We had just been sitting there while he tied my up and I was more than needy by now.
“Please,” Vic smiled against my leg before I felt the bed shift with his weight. I heard the rustling of the bag beside me again and knew he was going to drag this out longer.
It was quiet for a minute while he decided what he wanted, and then I heard him flick the lube open. Vic rested his warm hand on my knee while his lips moved down my thigh again. He kissed along my leg until he reached my hip, and then bit me. I let a girly whimper and closed my hands into fists.
I always wanted something to hold onto and now was no different. He knew that it would drive me nuts, which was probably why he did it. “Vic,” I scolded him as he continued lick and kiss my inner thighs.
It turned me on, but I wanted way more than just kisses by now. “Please,” He finally did something and licked up the entire length of my cock.
I couldn’t help the moan that left my lips as my body arched in surprise. “Fuck,” I heard Vic chuckle quietly before he sat up again.
“Spread your legs for me,” he said while holding onto my thigh. I moved my legs apart, leaving me completely vulnerable to him. I didn’t care that I was completely helpless against him anymore; I trusted him, and to be honest, it was really hot.
It was quiet for a moment before I felt him press the tip of something that wasn’t him against me. He slowly pushed it into me and then waited for me to ask for more.
“Vic,” He leant down and kissed me while moving the toy in and out of me, torturously slowly. I lay under him, trying not to squirm as he kept going.
“Please,” I finally begged and moved my hips. Vic started kissing my neck while his other hand rested on the bed beside me. I felt him move slightly before my whole body twitched with the sudden amount of pleasure.
He had found the only vibrator I owned and turned it up as high as it could go. The vibrations rocked through my body almost violently, bringing waves of pleasure with it.
“F-fuck-k V-Vi-ic,” I could barely get the words out as he slammed it into me over and over, mercilessly. “What?” he taunted and sat up again.
I could feel him moving above me as he changed the angle of the vibrator, pushing it directly into my prostate. I let out a loud cry while he did it again.
“Fuck,” Vic groaned and started breathing harder. It turned me on just thinking about him touching himself above me, and added to the pressure pooling in my stomach.
“V-Vic, I—ugh,” He pulled the vibrator out of me before I could cum and set it down beside me. I whined and deflated against the mattress, just wanting to touch myself.
Vic leant down and kissed me, gently at first before pushing his tongue into my mouth. I moaned and then whined, wanting so badly to touch him. “No pouting,” Vic said when he pulled away and tapped my bottom lip.
“Take them off,” I whined. “Tell me you’ve had enough,” I pressed my lips in frustration at his words. I didn’t want to stop, but I wanted the handcuffs off. I wanted to be able to touch him, and myself.
“Mhm, that’s what I thought,” he said and pecked my lips once before moving away. I waited while he opened the lube again, hopefully to put it on himself.
I got exactly as I wanted, and felt Vic slowly pushing into me finally. “Oh,” I moaned, louder than was necessary. “Fuck, you feel so good,” He groaned back at me as I spoke and then held onto my thighs.
I wrapped them around his waist and moaned as he started moving in and out of me. My body was already so sensitive and even the slightest movement had me writhing under him.
“V-Vic, please, hard,” I begged. “Mhm…fucking hell, you’re so tight,” I moaned under him as he thrusted into me harder and faster than before.
“Fuck, ungh,” I groaned and grasped at nothing again. Vic switched the angle and thrusted directly into that mind-blowing spot inside me. “Oh god,” I moaned and arched under him.
“Kiss me,” I demanded. Vic leant down and pressed his lips to mine, kissing me messily, while I barely returned it. I was moaning too hard to really try, while my body bounced back and forth on the bed with each thrust.
I was already so close to coming, the heat pooling in my stomach intensifying every time he pushed into me. “Oh God, Vic…Vic,” I groaned and bucked my hips back against him. He moaned loudly and snapped his own hips harder into me.
“F-fuck, Vic, I’m so close,” My lips quivered as I just barely kissed him back. His hand wrapped around me then, sending my body into a frenzy. I knew I was going to come as my whole body shook, spasming under him.
“Oh God, Vic…Vic!” I screamed and arched under him. He groaned and thrusted into me while I shot over my chest, coming down hard.
“Vic,” he buried his face into my neck and moaned as he came too, filling me up. I just lay there, all warm and tingly as Vic collapsed on top of me. His hot breath came out in little pants against my throat, breathing just as heavily as I was. “Here,” Vic said then and took the blindfold off of my eyes. I blinked a few times as I adjusted to lights and Vic undid the handcuffs. He kissed each of my wrists before wrapping my arms around his neck. I smiled as he lad down on top of me again, nuzzling his face into my neck.
We laid that way for a while, all sweaty in the sheets we had gotten wet, just holding each other….

I laid my head down on Vic’s arm and played with his fingers lazily. “You know, I’m running out of kinky things to do to you,” he said, making me laugh.
“I’m sure you’ll think of something,” He laughed too and moved his hand to playfully tap my nose. “I could always eat you out,”
I looked up at him with my nose wrinkled up in disgust. “Isn’t that kind of gross,” Vic shrugged, moving me in the process. “I don’t know. I’ve never done it before. Although supposedly it feels really good,” he said.
“Mhm, no thanks. Besides, I want you to enjoy it too,” Vic smiled at me and then kissed my hair. “I enjoy pleasuring you,” I smiled at that and moved so that I could kiss him.
“You also enjoy teasing me, so I could see why that would appeal to you,” Vic grinned and then flipped us over. “I do find it quite satisfying, Especially when you make all of those frustrated little noises,” I rolled my eyes at him, despite the smile on my lips.
“You’re noises are so sexy. And I’m sure with your little bag of tricks I could hear a lot more of them,” he said. “I’m sure you could,” Vic kissed my cheek, just below my eye.
“When did you get all of those, anyways?” he asked. “Um…a while ago,” He nodded and then just stared at me, waiting for more. “I bought them because Justin was boring bed, okay? I wanted more than just missionary, and then he stopped wanting to have sex at all, and so I did it myself,”
Vic grinned at me, shamelessly. “So, those are the things you used to get yourself off,” I nodded, my cheeks turning pink. “I don’t know why that guy wouldn’t want to have sex with you though. You’re incredible in bed and he’s boring,” he said.
“Thanks,” Vic nodded and pulled my body closer to his. “Not to mention that you’re really sexy and so fucking kinky,” I laughed at his words, throwing my head back.
“And I really love that about you,” he said, pressing his lips to my neck. “What?” I felt his smile against my skin, his lips tickling me as he spoke. “Your laugh. You have the cutest, sexiest, most contagious laugh ever,”
I pushed him back to meet his eyes, utterly flattered. He smiled at me, just before I kissed him. His lips were so soft against mine, and slotted together perfectly.
“I love you,” I said as I pulled away. “I know,” I grinned and kissed him again, tackling him back to the bed. He kissed back for a moment before looking up at me. “I love you too Kellin,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
ayyyyyy does anybody actually read this? like srsly

title- "Sinematic" Motionless In White