Status: i'm kind of excited to write this one, so i'll probs be updating often

Turn off the Lights, Scream My Name

My Sweetest Sin

I stretched and sighed as I looked over at the empty bed beside me. I could hear Vic doing things in the kitchen and figured I shoul probably get up. It looked like the middle of the day outside.
I got up and pulled on the shirt Vic had tossed onto the floor last night and new pair of underwear. He had done the rest of his laundry before we ordered dinner and then fucked until we couldn’t think straight.
I smiled as I saw Vic, standing in front of the refrigerator. I pushed my sleeves up a little, even as the shirt nearly fell off of my shoulders. Vic had ‘accidentally’ stretched the collar of it until it had started to rip, and it barely stayed on now.
I walked over to him and rested my hands on his waist. He turned a little to look at me and smiled. “Hi,” I said and smiled back. “Hey, it took you long enough,” he teased me.
“Mhm, I was sleepy,” He laughed at that and turned around, pushing the fridge door closed. I wrapped my arms around his waist and then rested my hands on the small of his back.
“You look cute with sex hair,” I laughed and nodded before leaning forward to kiss him. Vic raked a hand through my messy hair, smiling against my lips.
I teasingly bit his lower one and pulled it between my teeth as I moved back. “You showered without me,” I accused him. “Mhm, I got bored. You do know that it’s almost one, right?” I wrinkled my nose up in disgust. I had to work tonight and I really didn’t want to,”
Vic smirked and dipped his head down to nip my neck. He kissed it gently before biting with the slightest bit of pressure. It didn’t really hurt, but made me shiver and felt nice as he repeated it up my throat.
He continued to teasingly bite at my skin, probably leaving little marks behind. They wouldn’t last long, but they would be annoying to cover up later.
“Put your arms around me,” Vic said. I knew what he meant, and moved my arms around his neck. His hands drifted down my body to my thighs before he lifted me up. I let him hold me like that until he set me down on the table.
“Hi,” I said, smiling innocently at him. He smiled a little and then rested his hands on my thighs again. I giggled and caught myself on his shoulders as he yanked me forwards until my hips touched his.
“You could’ve just asked me to move,” I said and kissed him once. “Mhm, I could’ve,” he mumbled back, making me smile as his lips drifted down my face and neck.
I shuddered and wrapped my arms around his neck again. He held onto my legs and then smiled against my skin as I lifted them up to wrap around him.
He slid his hands down my bare legs to my underwear and then slipped them under the fabric. I smiled and arched my back slightly against his chest. Vic kissed my throat as he groped me, pushing my hips against his more.
I smirked and moved one of my hands to the front of the sweatpants he was wearing. He didn’t stop as I undid the tie in the middle of his waistband and slipped my hand into them. “You’re not wearing any underwear?” I asked, slightly surprised.
Vic just chuckled and bit my skin before sucking on the spot. I let my eyes fall closed, enjoying the feeling of his tongue on my neck.
My fingers teasingly brushed against Vic’s lower abdomen, touching the little hairs there. I slid my hand further down and then curled my fingers around his slightly hard dick.
Vic gasped, his warm breath puffing out against my skin, making me shiver in response. He continued to grope me, his warm hands kneading my flesh, while I teased him. I moved my hand along his length, loving the way it got bigger in my hand. “Kell,” Vic breathed and kissed my neck.
I smiled and tipped my head back to give him better access as my hand slowly stroked him. Vic pulled away from me for a minute and walked over to the middle drawer in the kitchen. I watching him, and then laughed as he pulled out a small bottle of lube.
“You keep that in the kitchen? How shameful,” I teased. “Mhm, the nuns would be ashamed,” I laughed and then clung to him as he walked back over to me.
I could the see the outline of his hard-on easily through his sweatpants, the sight turning me on. I smirked and took the lube from him to pour some into my hand. He pressed his mouth to mine, kissing me while his tongue glided along mine. I sighed as we made out and slipped my hand into his pants again.
Vic moaned softly, the sound muffled by my mouth as I massaged the lube over him. “Does that feel good?” I asked against his lips.
“You know it does,” he replied breathily. I smirked and then shivered as Vic pulled my briefs down enough to slip his fingers into me.
I moaned quietly and arched against him again. “Does that feel good?” he taunted. I nodded and kissed his neck this time while he fingered me, rubbing them inside me.
Vic and I teased each other playfully, going back and forth with our moans. “Vic,” I whined as he massaged them against my most sensitive spot.
He smirked at me and then moaned too when my fingers brushed over his tip. “Fuck,” he breathed and bit into his plump lower lip. I slid my hand over him faster, and in turn he moved his fingers quicker.
I could already feel the pressure building up in my lower stomach as I got closer to my climax. “Vic,” He knew I wanted more, it was just a matter of whether or not he would give it to me.
I whined and bucked my hips upwards as he pushed against my prostate repeatedly and harder than before. It felt so good, but just wasn’t enough.
I stopped touching him, pulling my hand away completely. Vic gasped at the loss and then pulled my body tight against his.
“Fuck,” I moaned as he pressed against it again. Vic smirked at me and then slid his fingers out. I fought back a little whimper as Vic moved until I was on the floor again.
“Turn around,” he whispered seductively and bit the shell of my ear. I shivered and did as he said, enjoying the way he pushed me against the wooden edge of the table.
Vic pressed his body against mine and then slid his hands down to my thighs to push my briefs down further. He moved his sweatpants down too and then I felt his hard dick against me. I sighed, ready to have him in me.
Vic moved my hands until they were flat on the table and then pushed me forwards onto it. I felt him push my legs apart slightly before his tip rubbed against my hole teasingly.
“Vic,” I scolded breathlessly. He got the message and slammed himself inside me in one quick movement. I cried out, my arms nearly giving out with the force.
“Is that what you wanted?” he teased in that sultry tone of his. I simply nodded and closed my eyes. Vic slowly dragged his cock out of me and then rammed it back in again. I moaned, loving the mixture of pleasure and pain.
“Deeper,” I pleaded and bent over the table more. Vic dipped his hand under the back of my shirt and then slid it up to my shoulders. I shivered as he started thrusting, slowly, but deeper than before, until our thighs touched.
He groaned and held onto my hip with the other hand, pulling me onto him as he thrusted in. Vic rubbed up and down my back soothingly while fucking me, the sounds of our skin smacking together filling his little kitchen.
He slid the same hand back down my back, raking his nails down my skin, only to take hold of my hair. I moaned as he pulled me up so that his chest pressed against my back. I let him pull my head back over his shoulder and held onto the table tightly as his cock pounded into me.
“Vic,” He kissed my neck while his hips snapped forwards repeatedly. I moaned and moved one hand to wrap around him and pull him into me over and over again as he pulled me back. I loved that he was using me and fucking me harder than anyone else would. I knew I would have bruises as the table knocked forward with each thrust, and only craved it harder.
“Fuck me,” I pleaded, my voice coming out higher than normal. Vic growled into my ear and fucked me rougher until I was whimpering every time he slammed back in. “F-fuck, Vic,”
He must’ve known how close I was because let go of my hair to stroke my neglected cock. I nearly came on the spot, his touch feeling so good after waiting.
“Oh, god,” I moaned before he groaned loudly. “Vic…ah!” My hand curled around the fabric of his shirt tightly as I came, shooting white onto his table.
Vic moaned into my ear, the sound coming out low and sexy as he finished too. I gasped as he filled me up, and then gently pulled out. “Fuck, Kellin,” Vic said breathlessly.
I giggled a little spun around kind of shakily. Vic pulled both of our clothes back up and then looked at his table. “You made a mess,” he said, staring at the white streaks going almost halfway up his table.
“It’s your fault. You started it,” He laughed quietly and then pulled my hips against his. “Maybe I’ll make you clean it up,” he said and then laughed at the face I made.
“That’s funny,” I said quietly. Vic nodded and kissed my lips. “I’ll clean it later,” I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck. “Are you coming to work with me tonight?” I asked. “Mhm, we’ll see,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
here, have a normal chapter for this-- straight gay smut ;)

title- "Heroine" Sleeping With Sirens

guys i finally god madness and it is perfect