Status: Please enjoy! Comments and reviews are encouraged!

Not Desperate

Chapter 21 The Bliss

Chapter 21
The Bliss

When Daryl opened his eyes, the first thing he noticed was that he was cold. The second was that he was naked and the third was the soft body wrapped around him. He felt her arm across his chest and her long, silky hair on his skin. He took a strand between his fingers and began twirling it. He felt the weight of her breasts and her nipples hardened by the chill. He lifted his arm and looked at his watch; they had been sleeping for almost an hour. He put his hand on her shoulder and gently shook her wake. “Wake up sleeping beauty,” he whispered in her ear.
“Mmmm, don’t wanna,” Yvonne whined. “I like where I am. Don’t make me move.”
“I know baby, but it’s getting cold and I don’t want you to get sick. We need to head back to the cabin. I’ll get you good and warmed up.” Yvonne lifted her head from his chest and softly kissed his lips.
“Okay, but promise me that we’ll come back here before we leave.”
“I promise darlin’. Anything you want,” he rolled her onto her back, “anyway you want it, anytime you want it beautiful.” He laid his body on hers and sucked on her lower lip. “But right now, I want you in a nice, warm bed.” He continued to kiss her slowly and let a few minutes pass before lifting himself off her and helping her up. He held her naked body close to his own. “I love you so much.”
“I love you too Daryl. More than anything. Take me back to the cabin.”
They got dressed and packed up all their stuff, the fire having extinguished itself a while back. They walked to the cabin hand in hand and when they arrived, he scooped her up in his arms and carried her across the threshold bridal style. She looked at him with surprise and he said, “Just practicing.” She let his words stand and didn’t respond. He went to the fridge and put away the leftover hot dogs. He grabbed her hand and his backpack and led her upstairs to his bed. She sat at the foot of the bed with him beside her, just as they had a few hours ago. He put his arm around her and she lay her head on his shoulder. He released a loud sigh, “I need you to know how much it means to me, what we did. I don’t ever want to be without you. I’ve never felt this way and I think I fell in love with you on that curb in front of the bar. You’ve given me so much and you don’t even know it. You’ve given me confidence, and a feeling of worth. I want to give it all back to you.” He stood up and went to his backpack and took out the box. “Close your eyes. I got something for you.”
“Daryl, you didn’t have to . . .”
“Shush woman. I do what I want,” he gave her a sly smirk. Yvonne closed her eyes and Daryl put the box in her hands. “Open your eyes.” It was a long, rectangular box. When she opened it, she gasped. The box contained a long, silver chain and at the bottom was an open, silver heart pendant with a diamond in the middle. Her eyes began to water and her hands trembled.
“It’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen, Daryl. When did you get this? Why?”
“You ask silly questions,” he said shaking his head. “I got it last Monday after your in-laws left. Everything I hadn’t been sure about before, I realized was true. Why? Because I want to take care of you and Michael. I know you do fine on your own, but I want you to need me as much as I need you. I want both of ya to be mine.” He took the necklace out of the box and held it his hands. “This is my heart, Yvonne. This diamond is you. You’re in my heart and I’m giving it to you. It belongs to you, I belong to you; for as long as you’ll have me.” He swept her hair to the side and clasped the necklace behind her.
“You have my heart too. You have everything. My heart, my soul, and my body. It all belongs to you. I belong to you.” She turned her body around and gently pushed him down on the bed. She had never been this bold before, she had never been allowed to be. She straddled his thighs and leaned down to kiss him. As their kiss grew more desperate she began to grind herself onto Daryl’s hardness. She felt desperate, she was desperate. She wanted him to take her in every way possible. Daryl felt her desperation and his own. He grabbed her hips hard, digging his fingers into them to stop her moving. “You gotta stop doing that or I’m gonna cum in my pants.” He held her against him and flipped them over. Now, he was above her and felt her trembling beneath him. “I want you. I want to touch you, taste you, and feel you move under me. I want to hear you whimper and moan my name when I make you cum,” he said and relieved her of her shirt and bra. He pressed heated, open mouthed kisses to her neck, chest and stomach, following them with long, lingering licks with his tongue. He licked his way back up to her breasts and took one in his mouth, using his hand on the other. She was breathing heavy and her desire was causing her body to move almost against her own will. She was arching her back pushing herself farther into his mouth and hand. She was bucking her hips into his hardness trying to relieve some of her need.
“Daryl,” she moaned over and over. He was touching her with his mouth and his tongue. “Please Daryl,” she whined, but he didn’t stop. He acted like he didn’t even hear her. “I need you. I need to feel you,” she begged.
“You’re so fuckin’ beautiful baby. Your mine. This body is mine, and I’m gonna do what I want. I’m nowhere near finished with you.” He said with a growl deep in his chest. He lifted himself from her and stood at the foot of the bed, shedding his clothes. When he was naked in front of her, he got on his knees and pulled her to the edge of the bed. His eyes were black with desire and he pulled her jeans and panties from her body. He lifted her legs and placed her feet on his shoulders. He lay his palm over her wet heat and began rubbing circles with it. Her breath hitched and became shallow. She was moaning and her body jerked uncontrollably. He moved his hand away and rubbed from her clit to her pussy with his finger, finally slipping it inside her. “Oh fuck, Daryl,” she cried. “Feels so good, so fucking good.” By this time, he had his mouth on her, licking, sucking and biting while his fingers pounded in and out of her. “You taste so good baby girl and smell so sweet. I’m gonna make you come, then I’m gonna fuck you through this bed,” he growled. His fingers and tongue moved faster and harder and Yvonne felt the pressure building again. She screamed his name as she came. He pressed his palm to her stomach to hold her down. He kept licking, sucking and thrusting until she lay still. He stood up, “On your stomach baby girl. I need ya.” She rolled over and he grasped her by the hips bringing them up to him. He leaned over, gently rubbing her back. He parted her legs enough to fit his thighs inside them. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to him, her back against his chest. He turned her head to the side, kissed her deeply and slid inside her. He muffled her scream with his mouth. He wrapped his arms around her and covered her breasts with his hands, squeezing them and rolling his thumbs over her nipples. When his thrusting became more frantic, he moved his hands to her hips to steady her. His head rested on her back and he moaned, “Never gonna let you go. Love you. Love you.” He pushed her down onto the bed keeping one hand on her hip the other went to her lower back to hold her down. He slammed into her three more times and roared as he came inside her. He kept moving in and out of her until he was dry, then he collapsed next to her.
She lay on her stomach, not moving, only shifting her head to the side facing him. He lay on his back, one arm over his closed eyes and a hand on his chest. His mouth was open and he was gasping for air. She had never been so thoroughly fucked in her entire life. She knew she’d be walking funny tomorrow, but who gave a shit. Maybe she wouldn’t have to walk at all. Suddenly Daryl sat bolt upright. “Fuck!” he exclaimed loudly.
“Yup,” Yvonne answered lazily with a smile on her face.
“No baby, I forgot. I’m so sorry.”
“Forgot wha. . . oh.” She replied when she realized what he meant.
“God baby, I didn’t mean to. I just . . .I’m so fucking sorry. I ruined everything.” Daryl put his head in his hands. Yvonne sat up and put an arm around his shoulders.
“You didn’t ruin anything, Daryl. It’s okay. I can’t get pregnant tonight.”
“What?”
“I can only get pregnant at a specific time of the month. This isn’t that time. Trust me. How do you think I only had one kid?”
“Okay,” he said. He wasn’t sure he understood that, but he trusted her. She wouldn’t lie about something like this. “If you’re not worried, I’m not either.”
“When the time comes, I’ll make sure you know to be prepared. I’m exhausted. I need sleep and so do you. We have the rest of the weekend ahead of us.” She kissed him briefly on the lips and lay down with her back to him. Daryl settled down next to her and brought the sheet up around them. She reached over and turned off the table lamp then relaxed in his arms. “I love ya darlin’,” he said. “I love you too,” she replied and soon they were asleep in each other’s arms again.
The next morning, Yvonne woke before Daryl. He no longer had his arms around her and she wondered if he had left to go hunting. She turned over and saw him lying next to her, in the same position he was in last night after they made love. She propped herself on her elbow and admired him. The sheet had slipped down to his waist and she looked longingly at his sculptured chest. The tattoos, sparse hair and scars. It all made him so beautiful to her. The long expanse of his neck leading to his strong, broad shoulders. She fought the urge to touch him, not wanting him to wake just yet. Her eyes continued down his body to where the sheet lay on his hips; the line of hair on his stomach running underneath. Then she caught a glance and saw that he was hard. She was well acquainted with morning wood. Morning was the only time David was in the mood for her. She thought about the magnificence that lay under that sheet and suddenly had the desire to do something she never thought she would ever have the desire to do. She crawled to the foot of the bed and slowly pulled the sheet from Daryl’s body, revealing his impressive erection. He was so much larger than David. She could deep throat him, not an impressive feat considering his lack of length. She knew Daryl was more than a mouthful and that was intimidating, but she wanted to do this so badly. She wanted to give him pleasure. She wanted to give to him what he had given to her.
She took him in her hand at the base of his cock. Moving her hand slowly up and down his length, rubbing her thumb across his head. She leaned over him and licked him like an ice cream cone, taking him into her mouth. She sucked lightly and began moving her hand up and down his shaft. She looked up at him and saw his eyes flutter, but not open. He began to moan in his sleep. She knew he was dreaming and that he would wake up soon. Her mouth continued its assault. She relaxed he throat and took him in as far as she could. As his moans got louder, he reached out his hand and placed it on the back of her head, slowly pushing her further down on him. “Yes baby. Don’t stop. You’re so good baby girl.” Her eyes shot up to his face and his eyes were wide open watching her head move up and down on his cock. “Fuck! Suck harder baby, faster, please,” he cried out. He gripped her hair in his fist to hold her in place and began to buck his hips into her mouth. She felt him hit the back of her throat and stifled a gag reflex as she realized he had his entire cock in her mouth, fucking her with abandon. Then he released his grip on her. “Gonna cum,” he said, barely able to form the words. He gave her the chance to get off him, he didn’t want to surprise her, but she didn’t move. She gripped his hips and held on as he released his seed inside her warm mouth. When he lay still, she raised her head and swept the hair from her face. Daryl looked at her, his mind in haze. She had a line of cum dripping from her lips down her chin. She wiped at it with her finger. Daryl raised up and took her hand in his, putting her cum covered digit in his mouth and sucking it dry. Her eyes went wide at that. She had never seen a man do that and it made her wet. “That’s a first,” he said when her released her finger with a loud pop.
“Never had a wakeup call like that before, huh?” she said, not able to keep the smile of satisfaction from her face.
“Nope, never had that at all,” he said and lowered his head trying to avoid her eyes.
“No way Daryl. That was not your first blow job.” She said unbelieving.
“Yeah, it was.”
“But how . . . I don’t believe that.”
“Told you, all those other women were one night stands. Drunk bar whores. All they wanted was to fuck. Doing something like that disgusted them. I guess drunk bar whores have standards.”
Yvonne had always been disgusted by it too. This was the first time in her life she had wanted to do this. She had never had that desire until Daryl. “So . . . was it good for you?”
“There is no way in hell that you could touch me and it not be good. I don’t have anything to compare it to, but your mouth is fucking amazing.”
She moved to sit next to him on the bed. “David always said I didn’t do it right. I was never able to make him cum with my mouth.”
Daryl looked at her shocked. “He was a Goddamn idiot! I don’t want you to think about him anymore! I don’t want to hear his name again, do you hear me!” She shook her head yes, afraid to speak. Trying to change the subject she said, “If you’re going hunting today, you should get ready. I’ll go fix breakfast.” She stopped at the door and looked back at him, still sitting on the bed. “I don’t need to say his name again. I have a new one to say, a better one.” She walked through the door and went to start breakfast.