Status: Please enjoy! Comments and reviews are encouraged!

Not Desperate

Chapter 33 From This Day Forward

Chapter 33
From This Day Forward

When the wedding march started, Paul led her arm in arm into the sanctuary. They paused at the entry and she saw him with her own eyes. He looked so handsome in his tuxedo. She knew he was itching to get out of it, but was also willing to endure the torture if it would make this day special for them. He had gotten a haircut, not anything drastic, but it was out of his eyes and off his shoulders. Beside him stood Rick and Michael, co-best men followed by T-Dog, Phillip and Carl.

When they arrived at the altar, Paul gave her hand to Daryl, kissed her on the cheek, and took a step back. Daryl lightly squeezed her hand and whispered, “You look beautiful.” When Reverend Porter cleared his throat, the bride and groom dropped their hands and faced forward. Reverend Porter started the ceremony, but Daryl and Yvonne were too nervous to listen. They knew and understood what to listen for and just let the moment take them. When the preacher asked who gave this woman to this man, Paul took a step forward and Michael stepped out of line. “I do, as her father,” Paul said with pride. “And me too, as her son,” the boy said loudly, causing everyone to stifle their giggles. They took the traditional vows, feeling that they had already expressed their true love for each other, and besides, Daryl still wasn’t confident with words. He was afraid of embarrassing himself and his wife. For all the work and energy that was put into making this moment happen, it didn’t last long. Fifteen minutes later, they were pronounced husband and wife and Mr. and Mrs. Daryl Dixon were introduced to the world. Then he kissed her, all the men whooped and hollered and the women clapped and cried. They made their way back down the aisle followed by Michael, Rick and Lori, T-Dog and Jackie, Phillip and Carol, and Carl and Sophia. The newlyweds were ushered into a stretch Rolls Royce, procured by T-Dog and taken to the reception hall, while the wedding party and guests followed.

“I love you Mrs. Dixon,” Daryl said and was on top of her as soon as the door to the Rolls was shut. He kissed her deeply and passionately, his tongue wrapping around her. “Fuck, I want to take you right here, right now. Think I can get the driver to pull over for fifteen minutes?” he asked as his lips and tongue trailed done her neck.

“We can’t do that Mr. Dixon, we have people waiting on us. Besides, I’m not prepared. You’ll have to wait until tonight.” Daryl was desperately trying to get his hands up her dress.

“You’re not prepared? Give me two minutes, I can get you prepared,” he said against her skin. She lifted his head and smiled sweetly.

“It wouldn’t take two minutes, but I really want to make tonight special. I have plans Mr. Dixon, and you’re not going to spoil them. I just hope you like it.”

He moved himself to sit next to her. “Don’t want to spoil anything. You’re my wife now, everything else is just an added bonus. We’ve got forever to do whatever we want whenever we want. I can wait a few more hours.” When the Rolls came to a stop, he took her hand and helped her out. He kissed her slowly at the entrance to the reception hall. “I love you Mrs. Dixon.”

“I love you too Mr. Dixon.”

“Are you ready to celebrate being Mrs. Daryl Dixon?”

“I’ve been waiting patiently for a long time. I’m ready to show off my husband.” The second they walked through the door, they were accosted by friends and family all giving congratulatory hugs and handshakes. The photographer followed them as they made the rounds meeting and greeting the guests. When it came time for toasts, Rick stood proudly next to his brother.

“I’ve known this man since we were just kids. I’ve seen him go through a lot in his life and I’m sure there are a lot of things that I never saw, but he is the strongest man I know. He found an equally strong woman to love who loves him back. Daryl, I love you brother. You deserve all the happiness that this beautiful woman gives you.” Everyone cheered and clapped as Daryl pulled Rick into a tight bear hug, slapping each other on the back.

Then Paul stood, taking everyone’s attention. “This beautiful woman is my daughter, not by blood or by law, but by love. She deserves so much more that she had and know she’s found it. The first moment I saw Daryl and heard him talk about Yvonne, I knew he was the man she needed in her life. I knew he loved her and Michael and would never hurt them.” He turned to Daryl and faced him. “I‘m your father-in-law now son. You have my love and respect.” Daryl wiped a tear from his eye. He’d never had a father, well not a good one anyway. Now, not only did he have a wife a wife and son, he had someone he could call dad too.

After the speeches were made, the photographer took pictures of the wedding party along with some of the new family together. Cutting the cake went without a hitch. They decided not to assault each other with it so Daryl wouldn’t have to pay extra to get the tux dry cleaned. The first dance was where things hit a small bump. Daryl had been taking lessons and no one but Michael knew. He had taken him to every lesson on the sly, using the excuse of wanting to bond with his son, which he did. Yvonne, however was confident in the fact that neither of them knew how to dance and it would just be a fun, clumsy dance. She was more than a little shocked when her husband literally wept her off her feet. He glided them across the floor like a professional. She was a little lost and confused, but happy that he had done this for her.

Most of the guests left as the sun was setting, leaving only the wedding party and Paul. They all sat around one of the larger tables talking. “Okay, I’ve been real good and I like surprises as much as the next girl, but you have to tell me where we are going on our honeymoon,” Daryl’s new wife said, drumming her fingers on the table. He took a deep breath and looked around the table smiling sheepishly.

“I’ll tell you if you show me the picture T sent you.”

“Dammit Daryl. My phone is in my bag in Lori’s SUV. How about I show you on the way there or when we get there. I promise it will be the first thing I do when I can get to it.” She batted her eyelashes at him. “I promise.” He reached over and pulled her onto his lap, kissing her sweetly.

“Okay, I guess. But trust me, I am not gonna fall for your feminine wiles every time.”

“You already have son,” Paul said laughing. Daryl blushed a nice pink color.

“Yeah, I have.” He took a deep breath, “Since it’s late, I got a room at The Georgian Terrace for tonight and tomorrow we’re going to Tybee Island for the week.” Her arms went around his neck in a python grip and she squealed in his ear, nearly knocking them both on the floor. “Please don’t kill me before I get my wedding night,” he begged jokingly as his windpipe constricted under her arms. She blushed and let him go.

“Well then, I suppose we should get going then. I’ll go get my bags out of Lori’s car.”

“Put them in the Rolls. We’re traveling in style tonight wife.”

“Anything you say husband.”

Michael made a face. “Y’all aren’t gonna be doing that when you get home, are ya?” Daryl gave his wife a kiss.

“It’s gonna be a lot worse when we get back boy. Be prepared.” Daryl told him.

“Yuck! I’ll just stay in my room and play video games.”

“All the better for us,” Daryl mumbled as he went to collect the bags.

After they hugged everyone and said their goodbyes, the newlyweds left for the hotel. Yvonne showed him the picture that T had sent her and Lori. He laughed his ass off and threatened to have it framed and sent to Rick as a gift. When they arrived at the hotel, Daryl checked them in getting the key cards and following the valet up to their room, where the couple hurried the poor man out as fast as they could. As soon as he was gone, Daryl had her pressed up against the door with his mouth on her throat and a knee between her legs. “I’m ready for my surprise woman,” he said, his hot breath on her skin. “Give it to me . . . now,” he growled.

“It’s in the pink bag,” she told him, her own breathes short and shallow. “Do you want me to show them to you, or do you want to see for yourself?” He pulled himself off her and went to the bed where the bag lay. He unzipped the bag and looked inside, then turned to look at her with an evil grin on his face. He proceeded to unpack the bag, laying the contents on the large California King sized bed.

“Holy.Fucking.Shit.” he whispered as he looked at all the toys. “You sure you want to do this? Did you buy all this?” he said with childlike wonder and amazement.

“These are the presents I told you about this morning. Each one of them bought an outfit or two, but the toys were a group gift.”

“Carol picked out the toys, didn’t she?” he asked as he fondled the nipple clamp.

“Well, I don’t know for sure. They just said they all went in together for them.”

“They may have all put in money for this, but Carol was the one who filled the basket. You forget who she was married to.”

“That was exactly what she said,” Yvonne said laughing. “So, are you interested in trying this? Because I am.” He laid the nipple clamps on the bed and sat down, pulling her close resting his face on her stomach.

“Yes, I’m interested, but even if I wasn’t, I would do this for you . . . . with you. I will always do whatever I have to do to make you happy . . . and get in your panties.” He put his hands on her waist and threw her onto the bed. Hovering over her face, he kissed her hard, his hands roaming all over her. “You gotta take this off or I’m gonna rip it off,” he said sitting up and taking her with him. “Strip for me baby girl. I wanna see what you’re wearing under that dress.” She crawled off the bed and stood in front of him.

“I’m gonna need some help,” she said and turned her back to him. He stood and pulled the zipper down. She let the dress drop to the floor and turned around stepping out of it. She was wearing the strapless lace teddy and thong Lori had given her. He gently and reverently touched the lace with the tips of his fingers. He looked up at her with darkened eyes, licking his lips. He ran his hands down her body feeling the luxurious fabric, then reaching around he kneaded the flesh of her ass. He stood and spoke, “On your back,” he said in a deep and lecherous voice. She did as she was told. He picked up her dress from the floor and laid it on the chair, then stood in front of her removing his tuxedo.

“Hands above your head, knees up, legs spread. I want to see my wife.” She obliged his command as he looked over the menagerie of toys and chose a white blindfold. He leaned over her body and wrapped it around her eyes. Then he took two pairs of handcuffs and attached each wrist to the headboard behind her. “Is this okay?” he asked running his finger tip down her cheek and across her lips. She only nodded her consent. “If this gets to be too much, you need to tell me, okay? You want a safe word?” She shook her head. “You get one anyway. I don’t want this to hurt you. I want this to be good for us. I want to make you cum like this. What’s your safe word baby girl?”

She thought about it for a moment then said, “Zombie.” He sat up on his knees and gave her a questioning look which she couldn’t see.

“Zombie?”

“Yeah, a zombie would hurt me, right? And if one did, you would save me wouldn’t you? This is sort of the same idea. If I say zombie, you’ll know to save me. Does that make sense?” she asked.

“It makes perfect sense.” He rubbed his palms over her lace covered breasts and moved in circles against her nipples until they were hard, then he pulled down the cups, exposing them to the air. He wrapped his hands around the base of each and squeezed while running the flat of his tongue over her erect buds. “Aaaahhh god, mmmmmm.” Yvonne moaned.

“Do you like that baby girl? Does that make you wet?”

“Oh fuck yes,” she said loudly. He released her breasts and kissed them gently, then moved his tongue up her chest, to her lips. He dominated her mouth with his tongue and began to thrust his still confined erection against her core, grinding against her as he moved. “Are you a good girl?” he asked, huskily into her ear. She gushed at the sound of his voice, and couldn’t answer him. He took her face in his hand,” I asked you a question sweetheart. Are you a good girl? Are you gonna be a good girl for daddy?” Her brain went numb when she heard him say that.

“Yes daddy. I’ll be a good girl for you.” He sat up on his knees and reached around for the clamps. He rubbed, pinched, and pulled her nipples to prepare them. “Daddy loves you baby girl,” he said solemnly and attached them one at a time. She gasped and moaned loudly when she felt the pressure. He gently pulled on the chain connecting them.

“Tell daddy how good that feels baby girl.”

“So fucking good. Fucking amazing.” He was so hard and it hurt, he rubbed himself through his pants to help relieve some of the pressure, but it didn’t help.

“Just relax baby, I’m gonna take such good care of you.” He kissed and licked his way down her stomach, pulling on the chain as he went. He slid her thong off quickly and spread her thighs to get a better look. “Your pussy is so beautiful,” he said and kissed her above her clit. He could smell her and see the wetness running down to her ass cheeks. He ran his finger across the skin of her inner thigh. She was writhing and moaning and begging for his tongue. He stopped what he was doing and said, “Good girls don’t beg. Bad girls beg. When I want a bad girl, I’ll tell you. Good girls take what they’re given and get rewarded. Do you want to be rewarded?”

“Yes daddy please. I’ll be good.”

He pulled the chain to the nipple clamps, “I’ll make sure daddy’s baby girl gets everything she wants and deserves. You just have to be a good, patient little girl.” He slapped her pussy with the palm of his hand, then licked her from bottom to top with the flat of his tongue. He massaged her wet opening with his finger and she moaned and cursed under her breath as he pulled and nibbled on her clit and fucked her with his fingers. He pulled the chain in rhythm with his movements. His dick hurt so fucking bad, but he wouldn’t let go of her to touch himself. He was gonna cum in his pants if she didn’t cum soon. Her hips were bucking so hard, he had difficulty keeping his mouth in the right spot. Luckily, he could feel her getting wetter and wetter. She clamped down on his fingers like a vice when she came. He had heard that sometimes women could ejaculate like a man, but he had never experienced it until now. When she screamed his name, her juices squirted all over his face. That didn’t deter him from fucking and licking her through her orgasm. He was a greedy son of a bitch now and took every drop of her on his tongue.

He stood from the bed and quickly shed his pants and boxers. He climbed between her still shaking legs and carefully removed the nipple clamps and handcuffs. He gently kissed her nipples and wrists and hovered over her. “Yvonne, sweetheart. Are you okay?” She looked at him with misty eyes.

“Yes,” she said with barely a sound. “Was I a good girl? Do I get my reward?” He placed his forehead on hers.

“You were so good darlin’. So good, so sweet, and so perfect.” He sweetly moved his lips against hers and worked his way across her jaw, down her throat to her shoulder where he slowly sucked a mark onto her skin. He lifted his face and cradled hers in his palm. “I love you wife, forever. I can’t, I won’t live without you.” He held his erection in his hand and pumped himself a couple of times before lining up with her still wet entrance. “What do you want as your reward sweetheart?”

She put one hand on his chest and the other in his hair. “I want my husband to make love to me.”

“Yes ma’am,” he said and slowly pushed himself inside her. He growled between clenched teeth as he felt her tight heat envelope him. It had only been two days since they had last been together, but he had missed her, and he was pretty sure it was a psychological thing, but this felt better that it ever had. Maybe because of what they had just done, maybe because she was his wife now, he didn’t know, but she felt hotter, wetter and tighter. He wanted it to be like this with her for the rest of their lives. She was louder, making the same noises that she always did for him, but the pitch and tone were higher. He pumped in and out of her slowly at first, allowing both of them time for adjustment but he was running out of time. She was running her hand over his body, his shoulders, arms, and back. Her nails were digging into him as he began thrusting faster and harder. Their breaths were staggering and he could feel the heat in his belly, his balls tightening. “I’m gonna cum baby. I can’t wait.” She put her arms around his neck and pulled herself up to him. Her mouth took his and as she swirled her tongue with his, he came, tightening his grip on her hips enough to bruise her. He laid his forehead on her shoulder while his body shuttered through his release. “O god Yvonne! Aaaahh fuck!” He continued to hold her tightly after he came down. “I fucking love you so much! You are my everything.”

“I love you so fucking much Daryl. You are my life.” He pulled out of her and went into the bathroom to clean up, leaving her breathless on the bed. He returned with a washcloth and a small bottle of lotion, which he used to sooth the burn on her wrists and nipples. After he used the washcloth to clean her, he turned off the lights and crawled into bed behind her enveloping her in his arms. He buried his face in her neck and son fell asleep with his wife.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
This is now a completed work. Thank you to everyone who read, subscribed and recommended this story. I am on AO3 as well, and have more stories on that site, if you are interested.