Life of the Assassins

Live of the assassin's Part 1

No this is not The kid) My Name Is Conrad I am an Old Assassin I am trying to free my country From Rah and The Templars As I was Going my work in my home I heard a Child Scramming I ran to were it came From I see a Templar Caring a Small Girl to have her head cut off I Climes the wall them Fallowed him I Could not let him out of my Sight... The Child Yells" Please Let Go Some One Help Me she Cries... The Templar says" Shut up Girl No one Is Going to help you... Conrad keeps Up With Him Then he Hides in plain sight... The Templar Clamps the heavy wood on the Girl he goes to the leaver... Conrad Jumps On Top of the Templar Stabbing him With His hidden Blade He Walks Over To the Girl And Frees Her... The Child Dowse her head and says" Thank you, Mister... Conrad Asks" Why Was This Templar going to kill you? And What's your Name I am Conrad... The Child says" My Name Is Sapphire Those Men War After me Because My Family Know They Wore Wrong They Tried to Speak to their Commander But he Ordered them to kill I am the Only Savvier I have Ben trying to Survive on my one By stalling But I was Caught By the Templars I thought I was a Goner But What to I do know if I get caught again Ill be killed... Conrad Says" then Live with Me I Will teach you How To Fight Beside This person Need Us To get Read of Bothe the Templars and The Rah ins... Sapphire says" your Doing a Revolution?... Conrad says" yes Its time we stood up For are selves After all this is our home Come Sapphire and I will show you what I can... {6 Weekes Wend go By her teacher died of old age Sapphire is Now a teenager}...Sapphire says" I Miss My Teacher But I will do what I can for My home The City is Old and falling apart I know Were Every weak Spot was it would help me Run From Guards they would Run on top of the weak Spot Me I would run around it As I am Making my rounds I see an another assassin He was Being Chats By Templars I Tried to keep up With the Then I saw he was Running Twos a bad weak Spot In a Building I Yelled" HAY MOVE AWAY FROM THER! But he didn't hear me He Fell Start Thru The Selling of the Roof he was on The Templars Closed in Likely My Animal Friends Wore here to help me I look over at My Wolf as he Grails angrily...Sapphire says" Saber Attack Then I Told Shadow My Black Panther to Guard Him Then My White Eagle Would attack them From above Then she Tacks her Place Above the Templars she Singles Her Friends Then Jumps on their Leader... Saber Bits The Templar on the Back of the Neck The Black Panther Jumped on The other one Biting his Neck The Eagle Dive Booms The Other One Distracting him... Sapphire Finds the Assassin She Picks him up And says" Shadow Disappear The she says To the Eagle Ko Fly Away Saber Kill the Remaining Templar and Disappear she Carries The Ingrid Assassin To a Hide out The wolf Dos as he is Told So Do's the Bird And the Cat Sapphire walks in And Puts the Assassin Down Carefully apron doing so she see the assassin is badly hurt then she asks" can you help him dock?... the doctor says" I can try he begins to clan and banged the ingress on the poor man the doctor finches and says" that's all I can do keep him in doors till his wounds heal up other than that he is every lucky to be alive... Sapphire Says" thank you, my Friend... the doctor leaves... Sapphire Feeds her Friends and says" good work you 3 I am glad we didn't need to call your bother... The Animal Eat their food... Sapphire tens to the inhered assassin she puts a cool rag on his forehead then she eats her food...The Assassin Groins In his sleep... Sapphire says" I wonder why the Templars were after him...
♠ ♠ ♠
{Eagle}...{assassin}...{assassinated}...{phantom blade}...{Raven}...{Ron}...(woman)...(loyal)...(Daughter)