Life of the Assassins

Life of the Assassin's part 18

Afu munts go by Roes is 10 know... Altair says"Marhbaan Roes... Roes says" m mar Marhdasn Pap she smiles... Altair asks" good know can you tell me what Marhbaan means?... Roes says" huuuu I its means hello?... Altair says" that's right he smiles he sits behind her and brushes her hair... Roes sits still letting her father bruh her hair... Altair then starts to braid her hair the was sapphire showed him Altair says" there how did I do this time?... Roes says"I think you did good I like it she smiles... Altair smiles then says" ok let's go see your mother he picks her up and carries her Back Inside... Sapphire sighs as she Finishes her paperwork... Altair walks into there room and puts Roes down then he asks" haveing along day Habibata? (my love)... Sapphire says" no well yes I sapos I am it's just it's never easy being the leader of a creed... Altair says" if you like I can help you I know what it's like trying to lead a creed I will not force you though this is your creed... Sapphire says" no she smiles at him then says" this is our creed if you want to help then I will not stop you love... Roes Says" mom look dad did my hair... Sapphire says" oh he did it looks good she smiles... Altair blushes And says" Your in braising me... Sapphire says" waaa your adorable when you blush... Altair pulls his hood lower trying to hide his face even more than he says"stop that... Roes laughs at her father and mother she hugs them both... Sapphire smiles and hugs her Daughter... Altair dos the same and says"I Am happy To have both of you in my life... Sapphire says" I am happy about that to Altair... Roes smiles and says" me too... Altair smiles at his Family... Ron smiles and says" well look at you little one your growing up... Roes says" Hello Ron she smiles at him... Ron smiles and asks" if its ok with you two I would like to show her arout outside... Altair says" as long as she stays by you its fine by me but keep an eye on your Bother I don't want him trying to hurt her... Sapphire says" I agree Roes you stay by Ron and lesson to him ok?... Roes says" yes mom I will I promise... Ron says" don't Worry Altair Raven won't hurt her as long as I am ner her... Altair says"I know but be back before sunset... Ron says" yes Sir come, Roes... Roes fallows him...
♠ ♠ ♠
{Eagle}...{assassin}...{assassinated}...{phantom blade}...{Raven}...{Ron}...(woman)...(loyal)...(Daughter)...(Masyaf)