Life of the Assassins

Life Of the assassin's Part 3

He Fires At the Target And says" Wow It Looks Really Useful... Sapphire says" it is Trust me Lesson Altair If you Don't Have A Palace to stay Your More then Welcome To Satay here... Altair says" Taming But I don't know I Don't want to Be a Burdon... Sapphire says" You won't be Altair Trust me We Could us you... Altair says" We? Ho is We, Sapphire?... Sapphire say me and the Other assassins... Altair says" others?... Sapphire says Yes Altair Others Their are 59 of us I am their Leader... Altair Bowes his head in respect and says" Then I would Make 60 if I Joined... Sapphire says" yes that's Right beside here It's dangerous to be alone... Altair says" True Are you Shore you Don't Mind?... Sapphire says" yes I am shore Altair there is a room for you to the right its the last one don't weary though have my own room... Altair says ok, for now, I think I sleep on the couch he lays down and falls to sleep... Raven walks in and asks" ho is this trespassers leader? he draws his weapon... Sapphire says" he is now trespasser Raven he is a friend... Raven says" but we know nothing about him... Ron says" don't argue with the leader bother I am sorry for my bother Leader... Sapphire says" its ok Then she says Then get to know him, Raven... Raven says" But He is Dangerous I don't want to now this Trespasser Leader... Sapphire Slams her Fist on the desk and yells" HE IS NOT A TRESPASSER!... Altair Wakes up to the sound And Asks" is everything All Right?... Sapphire Says" o I am sorry For waking you Altair Yes Every Thing is Fine Go Back to sleep... Altair Dos Being to Tried to argue With her... Sapphire Says" Go Run 3ooo, Laps Raven... Raven Dos as he is Told he finches and says" I am done, Leader... Sapphire says" good Never Argue With me again... Altair Wakes Up He Gets up and says" So these Are your Assassin's?... Sapphire says" This is Ron And his younger Bother Raven The Other assassins Don't like when I say their names so I won't since they don't know you yet Every one This Is Altair I saved him From the Templars Like I Did Many of you... They All Welcome Altair... Altair says" I should thank you again, Sapphire, if it wasn't for you I would half die... Sapphire says" any assassin would do the same no matter ho you are or where you're from o and before I fore get let me tack a look at your ingress... Altair says" alright... Sapphire looks at his wounds and says" their all held just be more careful from now on... Altair says" I will ember that Thank you again, Sapphire... Sapphire says" Any Time O If Your Looking For Work Their is A Problem I Have A Spay in my assassins this He Might Be Working For the Templars I Need you to find out if its true if so Lesson to what he says then Cipher him and Bring him here... Altair says" As You Wish Leader He walks away He Fallow Each and every one of the assassins Finley he Finds the Tarter... The Templar Asks" Wore You Fallowed?... The Assassin looks Behind Him and says" No I don't think so are leader is smart though I need to make this quick... the Templar says" right now what have you learned?... the assassin says" we have 5 hideouts but I can't find any weakness in them they are well built... the Templar says" that's fine for now you may go... the assassin leaves... Altair Fallows him Once he is in an ale he Jumps Down And Nocks him out He Picks up his Former Bother and carry's him to the hideout... a while later) the assassin wakes up he sees that he is tied up then he sees his leader he asks" leader what is going on?... Sapphire says" to the other assassins Bothers to Hear me We have a trader in are mist This is him Altair Lesson to him he was She look over at Altair... Altair says" Are Bother was Speaking to A Templar He was telling him Were are Hideout Was... Sapphire says" I am sorry tarter but you are not welcome here Altair kill him quickly... Altair does as he is told and says" pleas my bothers may this be a lesson to you all... Sapphire says" leave everyone... all except Altair leaves he says" I am sorry Sapphire I Could not Meagan how you are Felling Right Now...
♠ ♠ ♠
{Eagle}...{assassin}...{assassinated}...{phantom blade}...{Raven}...{Ron}...(woman)...(loyal)...(Daughter)