Status: A new story

Under the Sparkling Stars

Chapter One

"B-b-baby... I'm s-so s-s-sorry"

"I can't believe you did this Matt... W-what did I do to deserve th-this?

My eyes swimming in tears , I opened my mouth gaping like a fish.

"N-n-nothing" I whispered , "this isn't your fault , this is completely my fault. I-I was drunk , so so drunk and so angry at myself for our fight. I-I'm so sorry"

She shook her head and sat down on the bed , her body wrecking with sobs.

I winced as I heard the loud sob erupting her body. I sat down next to her and tried to hold her hand feeling my heart break when she snatched it out of my hold.

"I'm so sorry baby. Please forgive me , I won't make such a mistake ever again. I promise"

"I can't believe this" She whispered , "I used to think of you as someone that would never hurt me. I just can't look at you now"

Last night , I made the worst mistake I've ever made. I was so angry at Lara and at myself after a fight we had , and went to the bar to get drunk.

I was beyond wasted , and left with some nameless whore.

When I returned home , she immediately knew what I've done and she slapped me so hard when I confirmed it.

Now we're here and I have no idea how to fix what I did.

"Lara , baby please don't leave. I need you. I'm so sorry baby please don't leave me. Please"

"Please go." She whispered , "I can't...I can't do this. I'm sorry Matt but knowing you jeopardised our relationship for a meaningless fuck is too much for me to handle"

"No! Please Lari. I can't lose you , please I can't lose you!

"Please go Matt. Just go" She whispered with tears streaming down her beautiful face. My heart broke again , tears pouring down my cheeks.

I nodded feeling defeated and kissed her cheek , "I will always love you"

That's a promise I tend to keep.
♠ ♠ ♠
The first chapter of my second Matt story!

Enjoy , I hope you like it.

Comments are greatly appreciated and thanks for supporting my stories!

Much love