Status: A new story

Under the Sparkling Stars

Chapter Nine

Here's the day you hoped would never come
Don’t feed me violence, just run with me
Through rows of speeding cars
The paper cuts, the cheating lovers
The coffee’s never strong enough
I know you think it’s more than just bad luck

"Talk to me"

Sighing I sat down on the chair in front of Lara praying to God that I won't screw up the chance I have to come clean why I cheated.

Earlier today I had a minor breakdown after she admitted that she was still trying to trust me , and that she's really trying hard to give me another chance.

Kara was against the idea of her giving me another chance , and I made a promise to myself to force her to stop snooping in my business.

We were sitting on the garden chairs outside the studio the guys were still currently in eating the pizza the girls brought us. I looked at Lara and smiled softly at her.

She's so beautiful.

"Dylan... I .. I saw him uhh the day I uh ... I cheated on you. He got in my head , told me I don't deserve you. He told me that he'll get you back and I got scared. I knew - know - that I don't deserve you at all and that you'll always be better off without me. He's a business man - so much better for you and my insecurities and fucked up brain got in the way and I cheated. I lost you. I shouldn't have ever listened to that son of a bitch."

"Matty" she crouched down in front of me taking my massive hands in hers kissing the tears swimming in my eyes away.

"I love you , so much. Don't you realize that I never said anything about you not deserving me. If I didn't think you deserved me I wouldn't have ever started dating you. If I thought Dylan was the right guy for me I wouldn't have broken up with him. So stop it okay? Stop with the fucking insecurities because there's no reason for you to be insecure. I love you , and only you and I'm willing to give you another chance Matt but if you ever use the excuse 'I don't deserve you' again I will take out your dick and make you eat it."

I smirked at the last sentence.

"Okay , so what does this mean?"

"it means.... that .." she sigh , "it means that I'm 90% ready to give you another chance so you need to work your ass off for the last 10"

I nodded frantically

"Thank you so much Lari. I won't let you down"

"You better not Matt" she said "because if you do , I will never ever give you another chance again."

There, there, baby
It’s just text book stuff
It’s in the ABC of growing up
Now, now, darlin’
Oh don’t lose your head
'Cause none of us were angels
And you know I love you, yeah

Sleeping pills, no sleeping dogs lie never
Far enough away
Glistening in the cold sweat of guilt
I’ve watched you slowly winding down for years
You can’t keep on like this
Now is as bad of time as any

I gave her a kiss on her lips smiling softly at her

"I love you Lara. I love you so fucking much and I will spend the rest of my life proving that to you."

There, there, baby
It’s just text book stuff
It’s in the ABC of growing up
Now, now, darlin’
Oh, don’t kill yourself
'Cause none of us were angels
And you know I love you, yeah
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment.

I hope you enjoyed it