Status: A new story

Under the Sparkling Stars

Chapter Seven

Now will you tell me what the hell is wrong with you?” I snapped as we walked into the room we were suppose to be sharing.

She didn’t eat anything the whole day through and after I literally forced her into eating some of the meat she went and threw up almost immediately.

Lara sigh and closed her eyes tightly. She sat down on the bed and patted for me to sit next to her. I obeyed her and almost out of instinct picked her up to sit on my lap but last minute I refrained from doing so.

“I have an illness named Crohn’s disease. It’s not deadly nor is it really serious , it just sucks. It’s an inflammatory bowel disease. It causes inflammation of the lining of your digestive tract which can lead to abdominal pain , diarrhea and malnutrition. Also rapid weight loss”

I frowned at the information just given , “how?”

She smiled , “Stress is usually the biggest trigger. I think it happened with our break up , and stress from work.”

“I’m sorry” I whispered my voice strained and broken. I had no idea how to respond to that and although she told me that it’s not a disease to be taken serious of I was still worried.

“It’s okay , Matty. I’m okay. I’m really okay.”

“I still worry. I need you to be okay and even though we’re not together now I still want to take care of you. You always take care of me”

Lara giggled and kissed my cheek , “one day we’ll be okay again and then you can worry all about me.”

I grinned

One day , huh?
♠ ♠ ♠
Not the best but it's an important part of the story. Sorry it's short.