Status: Updates coming soon 1/9/2015

Let's Do the Time Warp Again.

I

There was a time where I really had no one else to turn to. No home and no job. My mother was dead and my father left London many years ago. I was only eighteen when I became homeless after my mum died of cancer. She left a lot of debt so I just gave up on trying to pay it.

Tonight was especially cold and I was trying to find a bus stop that I could sleep in for the night when I found the next best thing. It was a blue police call box and it almost seemed like it came straight from the 60s. I decided that this would be my home for the night.

When I stepped inside, everything I could imagine about a police call box was immediately wiped from my brain. This was no ordinary police call box. It was like a space ship inside this thing. It was the only thing that could make sense. At the center of the space ship, near what looked like the controls, was what seemed to be a man in his early thirties or late twenties. He had brown hair and brown eyes. On his feet we beat up converse and he was wearing a worn out black pinstripe suit. Once he noticed me, he smiled widely.

"Well hello there. Who are you then?" The man said.

"Uhm...I'm Emily. Who are you?"

"I'm the Doctor. Charmed. You're just in time. I was just about to leave. Would you like to come with me?"

"Leave? How? Where? Doctor Who?"

"This, my dear, is my TARDIS. Time and Dimension relative in space."

"Space ship that time travels...am I in the Rocky Horror Picture Show?"

"No, but it's something like that. So what do you say? Will you join me and be my companion?"

I thought about it for a second before closing the door behind me. The Doctor, with no name, smiled at me and he began to explain some things to clarify.

Surely I was in for the ride of my life. Maybe I even had a home now.

For a while, things were really strange. The Doctor only took about ten minutes to explain how the TARDIS works and he hardly said a thing about himself, much less told me his name. Finally he smiled and said,

"Alright, where shall we go then? When and where I should say."

"Do you...do you think maybe we could go back to 15th century Paris?" I asked.

The Doctor punched in a few buttons and pulled a few levers, and suddenly it felt like the world was slowly moving away from us.

I felt a bit sick, but I knew it would be the first and last time it would happen. I knew that eventually I would get used to the TARDIS.

The Doctor got excited when it felt like we had landed in the right place. He turned to me, still smiling his goofy smile.

"We have arrived. Now why did you want to come here?"

"When I was a child, my mother used to tell me a story about a handicap bell ringer who had a hunched back and of the love of his life, a gypsy girl who was condemned to death for something she did not do." I explained, remembering the story my mother told me.

"Well I hate to tell you, but your mother is a plagiarist. Victor Hugo wrote that in the nineteenth century. It's not a true story."

I was shocked. I had no clue that she was just reciting a novel. I became visibly upset.

"Now please don't be upset. I'm sure we can find something to do for us here. Now you'll need a disguise." The Doctor said as he looked through some boxes. He then passed me a simple peasant skirt and a bohemian looking shirt. To top it all off, on my head was a gorgeous multicoloured scarf. I looked like a gypsy. I hoped having the Doctor around would get me out of any trouble that I might run into.

I just hoped that I may just see Quasimodo after all...
♠ ♠ ♠
Not long but just starting. Layout to come soon.