‹ Prequel: Dreaming a Dream
Status: Three Shot

We're Together , Forever

Three

4 months passed by quicker than I would have imagined but I am very happy to announce that Kari's due date is today and I can't wait to meet my beautiful little girl.

After much debate and input from the guys we decided to call our baby girl Madison Jennifer Sanders.

I was in my office working on a case smiling when I saw the pictures of Kari adorning my desk. I can't believe we've come this far , we're having a baby and we're married.

Who would have thought that I would have gotten this far with the only girl I've ever loved.

Matt Sanders

The bad guy of Huntington High , the drug addict ,

the smoker ,

the drinker with his four best bad friends.

The one that got suspended many times

The one that never did his homework and walked around with a label.

That's me.

But look at what I've got now , I have billions and billions of dollars , a massive mansion , a beautiful wife and loving friends

and now I'm hours away of being a daddy to a healthy baby.

Who's the failure now principle Carlson?

Drinking from the glass of coke I brought myself , I finished working on my part of the case and walked downstairs to the living room where Kari was sitting watching TV.

"Hey beautiful" I whispered and brought my lips to hers for a kiss. She smiled and patted to the seat next to hers.

I sat down and stretched my arm around her shoulders

"You done working?"

"Yeah. Now we wait for your water to break"

She giggled and kissed my lips passionately. "You know , there is a way to speed up the process"

She smirked and kissed me , seductively taking off my shirt.

I laughed and kissed her back taking off her shirt and pants , unzipping mine and immediately filled her when I took off my boxers.

She moaned making me smirk ,"I know baby.."

"No. No stop. My water broke"

"You're kidding?"

"No! Get the bag and keys. We need to go to the hospital"

I smiled brightly , pulling up my pants and calling for the guys while getting the bags and keys and then ushered her into the car.

The guys ran as fast as they could and we all left in my SUV to the hospital.

I ran out ordering Brian to help Kari while I get us booked in.

"Uh.. My wife , she... we called from the car , she's having my baby now"

The nurse nodded and pulled up our info.

"You're in private room number six hallway two. Just around this corner."

"Thanks" I muttered and smiled when I saw Kari sitting in the wheelchair.

"Come on , let's go" I muttered kissing her.

We reached the room and Kari laid down on the bed , smiling when the midwife walked in.

"How are you feeling Mrs Sanders?" She asked politely.

"Please it's Kari." Kari panted , "I'm okay. I haven't had a contraction yet"

The doctor nodded and checked Kari , then she smiled and walked out. I furrowed my eyebrows

"Why'd she leave?"

"I haven't had a contraction yet. She can't do anything until I've dilated" Kari explained.

Kari bought me one pregnancy for dummies book but I still don't understand a lot of baby stuff although I'm learning.

***

"Okay , push! Come on Kari push. One more time , only one more time"

Kari pushed again , her face twisting in pain making my heart break. I hate it when she's in pain.

"You're doing fine baby"

"Oh what do you know!!" She snapped at me making the doctor laugh.

"Don't worry Matt , she doesn't mean in."

"I know" I smiled and kissed Kari's hand ignoring the fact that she's almost broken the bones in my hand.

I chocked up when I heard crying and looked at Kari. She smiled lovingly her eyes filling up with tears.

"Congratulations mommy and daddy , you have a beautiful healthy baby girl"

The nurse took our Madison and washed and weigh her before giving her back to us. Kari took her , and cradled her.

"Hey baby Maddy. It's your mommy and daddy. You are the most beautiful girl on this earth"

I sat down on the bed and kissed Kari's sweaty head praising her for giving me beautiful Maddy.

"You wanna hold her?" She whispered making me nod frantically. Kari giggled and kissed Maddy's head smiling when I took her gently.

"Hey Maddy. I'm your daddy. I will take care of you and your mom okay? I love you so much my baby girl."

"Can we come in?" I heard Zacky's voice.

"You ready?" I whispered to Kari , she nodded and called for them to come in.

My parents and Amy was already there as well , along with my cousin , aunt and uncle.

They took turns holding Kari each man promising to be the best uncle ever and when my mom took Maddy she started crying.

Amy promised her to be the fun aunt , and she also said that if Maddy wanted to run away because her daddy is a pain , Amy was the one to go to.

I laughed and shook my head , grinning when I saw my dad kiss Maddy's head and promised to always have cookies for her.

I kissed Kari again , and smiled when I got hold of my daughter again.

I have a beautiful wife , and a beautiful daughter.

I'm the world's luckiest man on earth.

I smiled brightly when Kari grinned at me. I kissed both my girls' heads , and whispered softly so only Kari could hear :

"We made it. My dream finally came true"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is it. The end of the "Dreaming A Dream" saga.

I hope you enjoyed it very much and thank you for those who commented , read , subscribed and recommended this story and Dreaming a dream.

You guys are beyond amazing.