‹ Prequel: Dreaming a Dream
Status: Three Shot

We're Together , Forever

Two

"What are you having?"

Was the first things we heard when we walked inside the mansion. The guys all stood in the kitchen eating the dessert I made just for fun.

"a girl!" Matt cheered , his face adorned in a massive dimple smile.

The guys cheered and hugged me tightly , slapping Matt's back in pride.

Matt grinned and kissed me hard but passionately. I rubbed my hand over my bump happy to be surrounded by my family.

"Matt , we have a meeting in an hour." Brian said when all laughter died down , he sigh and nodded and the guys scattered around the house probably going to their bedrooms.

"We should think about names" Matt whispered after kissing my lips softly.

"What do you think our princess should be named?" I asked smiling brightly.

He laughed happily , his eyes shining like diamonds adorned by a big wide smile.

"I don't know. Anything would be beautiful since she'll look exactly like her mommy. But I've always loved the name Jenny. Full name Jennifer.."

"That's beautiful baby.."

He nodded and kissed my bump and then kissed me , "We'll think of something , I have to call my mom they're dying to know what sex our baby will be"

I smiled and kissed his cheek , then watched as he pulled out his phone and called his folks.

I drowned his conversation out and stared ahead of me , thinking about Matt's dream a few weeks back and thought it was ironic that he dreamt we would have a girl.

"Yeah mom. I'll tell her. Bye" He ended the call and smiled at me. "Mom sends her love."

I smiled , "What she say about us having a girl?"

"Very happy. They had a bet , she won"

I laughed and leaned my head down on his shoulder.

"I'm so glad we got here" I whispered , "We're finally having a baby. Troy would have been proud"

Matt smiled and pecked my cheek , "He would have been. Your parents too beautiful girl."

I smiled and kissed him

"Love you so much."

"I love you too. In 4 months we'll be mommy Kari and daddy Matt"

"This baby girl will have the best family in the whole wide world."
♠ ♠ ♠
one more left.

Enjoy x