Status: Ongoing story..

How Do You Love the Wild Prince?

Chapter 1

“Bridge!!! Please tell me you’re at the airport!” William’s frantic voice shout out on the phone.

Bridgette laughed , “Yes Will , I am now almost going through Duane”

Her thick British accent was filled with amusement.

He sigh , “okay.. I can’t wait! I will be at the airport tomorrow at…”

“8” she said , and added “but do not tell Harry. I want to surprise him”

“Okay. I will do that. I cannot wait to see you Bridge”

“I cannot wait to see you either love. But I have to go. I’ll talk to you tomorrow morning”

“Okay. Goodbye”

“Bye”

Her phone was buzzing again , she sigh and smiled when she saw the caller ID.

“Hey Mary.” Mary was one of the many friends she met in America.

“Hey Bridge.. We all miss you already.”

She laughed , “I miss you guys too. You should all come visit sometime. London is far more exciting than America”

Mary chuckled , “of course we’ll come visit someday”

Bridgette smiled , “well I have to go now Mary. I’m going in Duane now”

“Okay. Bye , love you”

“Love you too”

She hung up the phone and went through Duane without any complications and went directly to the plane where she sat next to a old woman who recognized her as the royal family’s friend.

“They are all really fond of you. Are you going home permanently?”

“Yes madam , and also for the wedding”