Status: Ongoing story..

How Do You Love the Wild Prince?

Chapter 2

The plane landed at exactly 8am and Bridgette quickly went to get her bags before walking towards the exit gate where the family and friends of the people on the plane was stood.

She immediately spotted Prince Charles and Prince William , where they have been bombarded by people.

She shook her head with a slight smile , “there she is” Prince Charles whispered to his eldest , the two Princes made their way through the crowds of people and bombarded her with hugs and “I miss you”

“Well , let’s get you back to the Palace , Grams cannot wait to see you and Kate has been wanting to meet you since forever” Queen Elizabeth told Bridgette to call her Grams or Grandma since she was 5. Prince Charles told her to call him Pops.

And Camilla is just Camilla like Princess Diana was Diana.

“You did not tell Harry , I hope” she playfully scolded to William.

“No. But it was hard. I suck at lying”

“Oh that we all know William” Prince Charles teased when they hopped into the black limo.

They reached Buckingham and Bridgette took in the massive and extraordinary garden that she has always loved. The Queen was sat on the porch , drinking tea.

She gasped as soon as she saw the blonde she has loved for so many years. “Bridgette , my fair”

Bridgette walked towards the Queen and hugged her tight , “I have missed you so much” Bridgette said softly.

“I have missed you too sweetie. But I also know of a certain ginger boy who has missed you even more”

Bridgette smiled , “is he here?”

“Indeed. He is in his room”

She greeted all the servants whom she has grown up with and then walked upstairs to Harry’s room.
Harry was laying in his bed , with his earphones in his ears.

He has yet to see Bridgette.

“hey Beary”

she has nick named him that when he was 3 and stole her favorite Teddy Bear.

She loved that bear since it was her mom who gave it to her a week before her death and Bridgette was upset as to Harry taking it.

She immediately went to tell Lady Diana who gave Harry a hiding. Harry was indeed not happy with his best friend , but like always , they couldn't stay mad at each other and ended up laughing about it 2 hours later.

Harry’s eyes grew wide as soon as he saw the love of his life , “Bridgette!” he yelled and stood up from the bed , picking her up in a hug.

“Missed me much Harr?” she teased

He rolled his eyes , “You bet. Did you at least miss me?”

“Oh you know I did. Our phone calls proved it” Harry has called her every single night and they talked for hours.

Harry grinned , “Why did you not tell me that you’re coming today?” he scolded.

She blushed , “I wanted it to be a surprise...” she looked at him sheepishly and added weakly , “surprise”

Harry laughed and tackled his best friend into a hug. They wrestled on the floor like they has always done when they were younger. “I will win Harry” she cheered.

“You are awfully full of yourself for someone who has never won against me”

“Oh is that so Your Highness?”

He nodded , grinning. “Well let’s go see with our annual racing at Kensington gardens”

He nodded , “Let’s go cupcake”

She told him that she is going to dress in something comfier and as she already knows which room she sleeps in.

“Okay. All set” she appeared from her room. “Okay let’s go”

They walked to Prince Charles’s Study where he sat with the Queen.

“We are going to Kensington Gardens , is it alright grandma?” Harry asked.

“Oh indeed. Enjoy” she smiled.

“Thank you. We will see you at dinner then.” He gave the Queen a kiss on her cheek and so did Bridgette , she also gave Prince Charles a kiss on his cheek.

“Father” Harry nodded , both men was emotionless. “Henry” his father returned his gesture as to where he would hug William whenever he leaves.

Harry’s face was emotionless , but only Bridgette could see he was hurting. Nobody ever calls him Henry. It was reserved for his mom and his mom only.

Once they reached the limo , Bridgette turned to the ginger head boy , “you okay?”

He turned to her , smiling. But the smile was fake. “Yeah”

“No you are not. And you know it Harr”

“He’s never going to love me”

“Harry , I am sure he loves you. Otherwise he would not have been so worried about you” She was about to say something else when Harry cut her off , screaming.

“You don’t know anything. You haven’t been here in 4 years”

“Are you really blaming me for wanting to go to college?”

“No.” His voice was softer , “I’m sorry. I just... I missed you..so much”

“Harr , I wish I was here. Really , I do. I know you , I know you have not been yourself since I left , Will told me , he said you were secretive and depressed , drank a lot , slept with other women. I also noticed it when we talked on the phone , you were not your typical Harry. You were different , sad.. But I’m back now Beary.. I am back forever and you can tell me anything. You are my best friend”

They reached Kensington and the duo walked to the big gardens

Harry hugged Bridgette tightly , “I don’t cope.. without you in my life. I don’t. You can ask anyone. My dad is a jerk towards me , my mom is dead , William has Kate. You are all I have left and I don’t cope.. I don’t. I love you so much Bridge. You have no idea how much I love you. And how much I missed you”

“I love you too Harry” she said. He sigh , he knew she meant as friends but his was so much more than friend love.

“You know what , I’m not in the mood for racing anymore. Let’s go to Lady Diana’s memorial fountain”

He smiled , “let’s go”

They walked to the fountain and sat down where Lady Diana always sat. She loved the fountains and once she died , they renamed the fountains to her memorial.

After a few hours of just talking and catching up , a guard came up and told them that they have to go to Buckingham for dinner. They thanked the guard and saw Jeffrey pulling up with the limo.

Jeffrey opened the door for the pair at the back and Bridgette hopped in before Harry.

The ride to the Palace was quiet. Bridgette laid her head down on Harry’s chest.

They reached the Palace and was welcomed in the house by guards

“The dinner is formal , madame Catherine will be introduced to Lady Bridgette.” A maid said and curtsied before walking away.

“let’s go dress up” Harry said and they walked upstairs. Bridgette’s room was next to Harry’s so they teased goodbyes before walking into seperate bedrooms.

Bridgette sigh as she looked at her clothes. She had more Royal hats and ballroom dresses than anything else , oh.. and don’t forget about the high heels. She absolutely loved it and her friends in America as well , seeing as they were friends with thee Lady Bridgette.

She picked a simple , elegant dress since it was not a party she had to attend.

She finished her hair and make up before she walked outside , “m’lady” Harry said and both of them started walking downstairs. “You look gorgeous” he commented.

She smiled , “You look dashing yourself”

“why thank you beautiful” he grinned. They reached the diningroom and once the Queen came they sat down , and waited for their food.

After the 3-course dinner , Kate and Bridgette turned out to be really good friends. Everyone were having a good time. The wedding is in 2 days. Harry still needs a date – and he has a clue who but is nervous of asking her...

Everyone went to bed at 9pm , except for the young ones. William and Kate sat tangled in each arms and Harry was sat [close] to Bridgette.

The 4 now-best friends talked until 11 and then William and Kate went to bed , leaving Harry and Bridgette alone.

“Uhm Bridge?” he asked , his heart was now pounding in his chest , his hands clammy. His voice tight.
“Yes?”

“Uhm.. uh w-will y-you uhm... if you don’t h-have someone already... go w-with me to the uhm w-wedding?” he stammered. His cheeks were red , he was blushing.

She smiled softly , “I would love to”

He couldn’t believe what he was hearing , a major grin formed his lips , “really?!”

“Yes really”

He smiled wide and hugged her tightly. “Great"

Step 2...done.