Status: This will be an ongoing story, updating whenever my schedule allows time for such! No copyright infringements here. I don't know Mr. O'Donoghue or any other non-fictional characters listed. This is for fun, capiche? I hope you all enjoy! And please if you read, leave me a comment! : ]

Thou Shalt Not

chaptert e n

We were finally alone. Everyone had left and I locked the door behind them. Snow had started to fall when the sun fell behind the horizon, accumulating slowly on the frozen ground. I was stalling and acting like a little girl. I knew tonight had potential to go further than kissing and it had me nervous.

I had just finished putting the last of the leftovers in the fridge when Colin cleared his throat, announcing his presence. I turned and smiled at him. "You've been in here long enough. You've cooked and cleaned - I think it's time you kick those shoes off and relax, don't you?" Colin smiled, holding a glass of wine and holding it out for me to grab.

"My feet do hurt." I said and walked towards him, grabbing the glass. "C'mon," He said and nodded towards the living room. I followed him into the living room, taking a seat on the large couch.

"Dinner was great." Colin smiled as he slid next to me. "Thanks. I tried." I crossed my legs and slipped my shoes off. Colin chuckled. "Better?" He asked. "Much," I sighed in satisfaction.

"Here," Colin said and patted his lap. "What?" I asked with a sideways glance. "Give me your feet." He chuckled. "Um, no." I laughed and swallowed the remaining wine in my glass. "C'mon," Colin said and pulled my legs up onto his lap, my head now laying back on the arm rest. "I give a good foot massage. Relax." He smiled. "Colin, my dress." I said and pulled my dress down as best as I could.

"You could just lose the damn thing and all would be right." Colin said animatedly. I chuckled nervously. "There's that laugh." Colin pointed out. "What laugh?" I asked. "Your nervous laugh." Colin said as he began to knead the bottom of my foot. God, it felt good. "I'm not nervous." I lied, trying to still my racing heart. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "I'm not nervous!" I lied again.

"I can feel your pulse. It's racing." He said with a cat-ate-the-canary smile. My mouth fell open at his discovery. "That doesn't mean I'm nervous. Maybe I just have a fast beating heart by nature." I shrugged. He stilled his movement. "Do you have a fast beating heart by nature, Lacie?" Colin asked, repeating my very words.

He didn't even wait for me to answer before he laughed out loud. He didn't believe me - he knew. "You're touching me!" I exclaimed. Honesty was the best policy, right? "Does this turn you on?" He asked seductively as he stroked a finger up the instep of my foot. My heart pounded in my head and I tried to focus on something else other than the incessant thud.

I picked the sound coming from the lowly playing stereo underneath the television. It was a mellow, electronic sound. BANKS was the artist. It was Crystal's CD she put in after dinner and evidently forgot it.

"Does it?" He asked again. "I don't think you have to ask." I scoffed. "But I want you to tell me. I want to hear you say it." Colin said, his voice suddenly deeper. The environment shifted - something changed. The music switched to a different track and my feelings did, too. The way he was looking at me, like he wanted to eat me whole, had me wanting to know what was coming next. The nervous tinge in my belly had turned to a smoldering desire.

"Yes, it does." I said quietly. Colin smiled and increased the pressure on the bottom of my foot. He kept his eyes on me as he kneaded my foot. He switched to the other foot and I was suddenly silently cursing the damn tights on my legs. I wanted to feel it with nothing in between. No, what I really wanted to do was kiss him and really kiss him. We had always been rushed and never in complete privacy.

Now, well now, there was no time limit and we were all alone.

I pulled my legs from his lap and sat upright beside him, our bodies making contact. "You're pulling away already? Oh, woman, you're driving me bloody crazy." Colin exclaimed, running his hand through his hair.

"I'm not. I just want you to kiss me." I breathed, looking up into his eyes. He smiled and his tongue darted quickly, wetting his bottom lip. He wasted no time wrapping his arm around my waist to pull me close. He sealed his lips to mine and the fire that had usually been contained had been set free.

This time it was different. It was so much tension built up and so much anticipation that now it was overwhelming urgent. His hands didn't take long to wonder. His hand crept down my thigh and down the curve of my leg ending at my ankle, leaving a trail of fire behind. His tongue darted into my mouth and I greedily accepted. Our tongues lolled around together, my hand ran through his hair, pulling at the ends.

His hand ran back up my leg, stopping at the curve of my ass. My breath hitched in my throat, things becoming too real. This was really going to happen. He stopped his hand, resting it underneath my butt cheek. He wasn't going to push any limits, he was going to go slow and make sure I was okay with what he was doing.

His tongue pulled from my mouth and he spoke against my lips, "I want to feel you." I looked at him. His eyes hooded and dark, silent before he devoured his prey. I nodded my head with a confident nod. I laid back onto the couch and both of his hands slipped underneath my dress and hooked his fingers into the waistband on my hips. I bit my lip at the sudden contact of his fingers on my bare skin.

He slipped the material down inch-by-inch, painstakingly slow. His eyes never left mine as the tights slipped over my thighs. I lifted my feet slightly, allowing him to easily rid the tights completely.

My skin was covered in goosebumps at the sudden contact of bare air and the trail his fingers left behind. He threw the tights over his shoulder and his hands retraced the previous path. His hands felt smooth and rough at the same time, making a delicious friction against my skin.

I heard a car pull into the parking lot and it laid on its horn. "Let's go to my room, okay?" I smiled and slid out from underneath Colin, my bare feet sinking into the plush carpet. "I thought we had the house to ourselves?" Colin asked, disappointment apparent on his face. "We do. It's a little distracting when we can hear the outside traffic. I'd rather not be interrupted. Wouldn't you?" I asked seductively. He smiled devilishly and I grabbed his hand, sauntering in front of him while leading him to my bedroom that was fortunately away from the parking lot.

We walked into my bedroom and Colin kicked the door shut with his foot as I let go of his hand and turned around. "You are going to lose some of your clothes, aren't you?" I asked as I set on the end of my bed, resting back on my elbows slightly.

He kicked off his boots and stood smugly. I looked at him, a smile playing off my lips. He took the hint and unbuttoned his shirt, displaying a muscled stomach and perfect pectorals underneath a splatter of dark hair. I bit my lip as I drank him in. His necklace hung slightly over his collar bone, the charm barely visible.

"Your turn." Colin said as he stood still with a smile on his lips.

I looked down at myself. I didn't have much to lose. My tights were gone, my shoes were gone - it was time to be brave. If I sat here and thought about it and picked about what he would think of my body, I'd chicken completely out. I let out a huff and grabbed the bottom of my dress, standing up straight, I pulled the dress over my head.

Colin let out a hiss. I avoided eye contact with him, feeling quite awkward standing here in my beige corset strapless bra and matching boy short underwear. "Hey," Colin said and I looked at him. "You are so fucking sexy." He growled and my confidence meter shot up a little. Butterflies floated higher in my belly.

He closed the distance between us, trailing his finger slowly up my spine as he peered behind me, checking out the back. I didn't say anything and went directly for his shirt, pushing it over his shoulders.

It was a quick blur from there. At the sight of newly exposed skin, his arms enveloped around me and he smashed his mouth onto mine. I clawed at the bottom of his back as his teeth nipped at my lips.

I opened my eyes and I was looking at the ceiling, the soft plush of my blankets underneath me. He pulled his mouth from mine, looking down at me with his eyes hooded and his necklace dangling inches from my heaving chest. "What?" I asked quietly, my hand running up and down his arm, the hair there tickling my palm. He smiled and shook his head. "You're sure?" He asked, concern laced into his sexiness.

Well - I was, wasn't I? I didn't want to be inside my head. I wanted this.

I nodded my head and he looked down at me for a couple seconds longer before he slid down my body, lacing his fingers into the tops of my panties while he went, slowly pulling them off with him.

My heart thudded loudly against my chest. The anticipation of what was coming next building inside me. He snaked back up my body, his arms sliding up the blanket on either side of my head. He dipped his head into the crook of my neck before his tongue darted out and licked the sensitive flesh underneath my ear. My head fell further back against the pillow and his lips claimed my throat, nipping at the flesh before covering the bite with his tongue.

He kissed the width of my collar bone before dipping into the middle of my breasts. One arm snuck behind me, his fingers clasping the hook of my bra. I put both of my hands behind me to help him. The half corset had a few extra hooks. I started at the bottom and met him in the middle. "Are we becoming a little impatient?" He chuckled as the bra pulled free, only laying on top of my chest.

"I never claimed patience to be one of my virtues." I smiled and he slid the bra off my chest, letting it hit the floor. "Jesus Christ," He blew and dipped his head, his tongue swirling around my pebbled nipple, softly kneading the other with his hand. I bit my lip. He moved his mouth to the other before licking down my stomach. His tongue dipped into my navel before retracing his wet trail.

I admired his tenacity to get me ready for him instead of jumping straight between my legs. He was completely avoiding it and it was driving me crazy. His lips found mine again and I sighed into his mouth, pulling my lips from his. I reached my arms in between us and grabbed at the button of his jeans, flicking it free. "You're rushing." He said. "I'm not rushing. I'm laying here naked and you're not." I pouted.

"I'm not thinking about me." Colin shrugged. That was a first I had ever experienced with a man not wanting to jump right into the pussy. Color me impressed.

"That's really...sweet." I said and pushed a piece of hair that had fallen on his forehead back. "Now take your pants off." I said and unzipped his zipper, his erection butting against my fingers. He gave in and helped me push down his pants with one hand. His boxers went down with the jeans and I felt his hardness thud against my leg. I wanted to look - God, I wanted to look.

Fuck it. I was going to feel it.

I brought my hand to my mouth, licking my palm. Colin watched me, his eyes widening a little. I kept his eye contact, something I never did, as I put my hand between us reaching down to grab his hard flesh.

My hand couldn't wrap all the way around his width. I couldn't see what he looked like but what I felt was amazing. He was rock hard but incredibly soft at the same time.

I stroked him a couple times before he grabbed my wrist and pinned it above my head. My mouth fell open in disappointment. "Trust me, you'll feel it in a minute." He spoke with a lazy smile.

He didn't let go of my wrist as he trailed a finger from his free hand down between my chest, my stomach and over the top of my bare sex. My breath hitched in my throat seconds before he slipped his finger between my folds, wetting my clit before slowly rubbing the sensitive nub. My mouth fell open, a soft moan forming. "I've wondered what you'd sound like." Colin purred, still stroking my clit.

A burning sensation started to lick at my toes.

He let go of my wrist and grabbed the back of my head, smashing his mouth onto mine as he continued to stroke my sensitive nub. He moved his finger off my clit and made it disappear inside me. I stopped kissing him to let the moan fall from my mouth, this time louder than the first. He swallowed the moan and picked up the pace to which he slid in and out of me. He added a second digit and I grabbed at the back of his neck and his shoulders, a boiling pressure building inside me.

My hips writhed up to meet his fingers' thrusts, desperately craving more. "I could make you come this way." Colin taunted and I shook my head no. "No? You don't think I could?" Colin asked, his pace still steady. "I want you to-" My voice cracked off as he found the spot, temporarily keeping me from talking.

"You want me to what?" He asked huskily. I shook my head and grabbed at the ends of the pillows on my bed.

He pulled his fingers from me and the emptiness felt like it swallowed me whole. "Lacie," He started as he put one finger in his mouth and sucked me off of it. "You want me to what?" He asked again as he sucked his other finger clean. Fuck. That was fucking hot. And so carnal. Jesus. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck me. I want you to fuck me." I said, almost not recognizing the things coming out of my mouth. This was not me. He smiled.

He slid off me and grabbed his wallet off the floor and pulled out a condom. He ripped open the foil packet and pulled the latex out. I got my first real look at him and I bit my lip at the sight. He was perfect. This man was fucking perfect.

He slid back over my body and placed his lips on mine. He readied himself at my entrance and I felt the head of his hardness butt against me. He pushed inside me slowly and I winced a little. I felt so full. "You okay?" He asked, ceasing his movement.

"I will be in just a second." I said. "I'm hurting you." He said and started to pull away from me. I pulled back, pulling him back down on me. "Just kiss me." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed me and slowly pushed forward. I inched my leg up onto his hip, helping to ease himself into me, opening myself up more in the process.

It suddenly didn't hurt anymore. It felt fucking fantastic. I had never felt... it like this.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned out loud, letting my head fall back into the pillow. "Does that feel good, baby?" He asked as he slid slowly in and out. I looked up and nodded. "I've been dreaming of how you'd feel. This doesn't even come close. You're so fucking tight." Colin hummed as he picked up his pace.

He hooked his arm underneath my leg pulling me further down onto his cock. "Fuck, Colin," I moaned, feeling moments away from bursting all over him. "That's right, baby, fuck," He groaned and sat up on his thighs, me now completely exposed to him. He watched himself slide in and out of me.

"Rub your pussy, Lacie." Colin commanded. My hand found my nervy nub and I made quick circles over the flesh. I was going to burst. I was going to come. "Oh fuck. I'm going to come." I moaned.

And I heard the front door open and shut.

My eyes widened and I jerked my hand away. "What?" Colin asked and I whispered, "Someone just came in the house." "Yeah, its about to be you baby." He said as he slammed into me once more. "No. Someone is in here." I said, still ten seconds from coming. "Then be quiet." He smiled. "I thought we had this discussion. You said I couldn't be quiet, remember?" I hissed.

The sounds of footsteps coming down the hall stilled his movements. I knew my door was locked, it wasn't someone barging in I was worried about. "Is there door locked?" Colin asked quietly. I nodded and he smiled. He put his face to mine and whispered, "As much as I want you to scream when I make you come, you'll just have to keep quiet this time." He picked up his movements again and with the orgasm building and the anxiety of getting caught, I was done for.

I clawed at his back as he pumped into me. "Fuck," I said a little too loud. Colin smiled and shook his head. He put his hand over my mouth and squeezed his fingers into my hip. He was going to come, too. "Come, baby. I've got you." He purred and I fell apart.

Fire charges set off in my body and rolled to my toes. I wanted to scream so bad and the only thing I could do was bite down on the meaty flesh of Colin's palm.

He hitched my leg up further on his hip, digging his fingers deep into the back of my thigh and rocked into me twice more before he rode out his own orgasm. His eyes squinted shut and a vein pulsed beneath the skins surface on the side of his head. His hand gripped tighter around my mouth, making it a little painful and uncomfortable to breath.

I let him finish riding his high before I slapped at his hand. He immediately removed his hand. "Sorry," He mumbled and slid the hand that was digging into my leg softly up my body before brushing a stray hair out of my face. Everything he done was so loving and compassionate.

The footsteps came back by the door and we stilled, looking at each other. The footsteps faded away and the sound of the front door closing echoed the quiet house. We heard a car door slam in the distance and took it as we were back to being alone.

"I think we're good." I smiled, afraid of the awkwardness that may come next. Colin slid out of me, an emptiness I had never felt replacing him. I watched him pull off the full condom and tie it shut. "Bathroom is right there," I said and pointed to the closed door as I scooted to the end of the bed.

Colin grabbed his clothes off the floor and walked into the bathroom, shutting it behind him. I slid off the bed and grabbed me a pair of black yoga pants and a black wifebeater tank top out of my dresser drawer.

I threw my tank top on and before my pants, I grabbed a feminine wipe from one of my makeup totes and quickly cleaned myself up.

I looked at myself in the large vanity mirror. I looked thoroughly fucked. And it looked good. I put my hands over my cheeks, trying to calm the heat radiating from them. My lips felt hot and swollen to the touch. My heart still beat hard against my chest. I took a deep breath and turned from the mirror.

What did I do now? Or what did we do now? I didn't want him to dress and leave - it'd make me feel cheap. Maybe he'd want to stay the night? Did that make me clingy if I asked him?

Shit.

I was going to ask anyway.

"Hey, Colin?" I called from against the dresser. "Yeah?" He called from inside the bathroom. "Are you planning on leaving?" My voice quivered. The door opened and he stood in the doorway in his boxers. I swallowed hard. Damn. He looked good.

"Why? Want to get rid of me already?" He asked. "No. I just wanted to know... I could get you some of Justin's sweatpants or something more comfortable." I said. "That'd be great.. nothing too extreme though, right?" Colin chuckled nervously. "I got you." I smiled, repeating his words from earlier.

I disappeared shortly to grab a pair of sweatpants from Justin's room. By luck, I found a pair of brand new Nike sweats with the tags still attached. Oh well. I'd buy him a new pair later. He'd understand.

Oh, he would understand.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, it finally happened. Maybe I'll get a review or two?

L's under garments: http://www.polyvore.com/finally_lt/set?id=142825106